Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What do you think ICA is thinking/feeling tonight?

What do you think ICA is thinking/feeling tonight?

I can't imagine what it must feel like to be a defendant in a death penalty case the eve before jury selection. What do you think ICA is thinking or feeling tonight?

ICA is remembering all the pep talks she got from JB!

3. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Tipstaff For This Useful Post:

I hope she's so nervous and shaking so bad that she can't even sleep a wink. Small price to pay for what she did to sweet Caylee. Not to mention that it's Mother's Day and she has to think about why she is no longer a Mother.

I think she is scared, very scared. She has no control over what happens going forward. She knows what she did, and the time has come for her to answer for it.

I would expect some hysterics from her this evening. Maybe tearful hysterics but most likely an anger outburst.

Have to wonder what the other prisoners attitude toward her has been like today too.
    I know she is in isolation, but evidently she is able to have at least a little contact with others.

7. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:

Quite a stomachache, I imagine, and nothing will help for a number of months.

9. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Quiche For This Useful Post:

I don't think she is giving any thought to Caylee. She deleted most of her pictures of Caylee off her computer and continued with her life like Caylee never existed. KC is probably thinking about her appearance tomorrow and that shortly she will be walking out of jail on Cheneys arm. Tomorrow she will be the leading "lady" in this show. She will be famous as she said she wanted to be but famous in a bad way for all the evil she has inflicted on Caylee and others. That's what I think. I wish she would show true remorse but then again I don't think KC feels anything.
    Last edited by Ricki; 05-08-2011 at 10:57 PM.

I still have to wonder if reality has set in yet, or if she's more concerned about her appearance, thinking of it as "show time"?
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

She should be scared. Can't help but wonder at one point in time if she really thought she was just going skate on all this? Probably, up until Caylee was found. Just too bad it took years to get to this date in time, but here it is! Just pray justice comes pretty swift now, no more lies, no more forgetful memories, no more fiddling around. Get the focus back on Caylee and ONLY Caylee, This IS for her now.

I think she is still reflecting on how angry she is with her mother and father and is wishing she would have gone with her original plan to get rid of them.

I think she is still blaming them for her accomodations and is still scheming at this late hour on how she is going to deflect the blame to them.

Fear for her is that she won't have enough pony tail holders to contain that pile of hair, or if they transport her at night how in the world will the cameras be able to get a good shot of her to put on TV.

As soon as this is over I can walk out of here with my head high on Cheney's arm. Then I can begin to design my new RV and adopt a baby with an Irish accent.

As soon as I clean out mom's checking account I'm never speaking to her again.

I don't think she is feeling anything less than euphoria. I'll bet she is so manic right now that even the door on her cell can hardly contain her. She's probably written and drawn through half a dozen spiral notebooks in the past 24 hours. There is really very little she can do with all her manic energy in such confined quarters so drawing and writing and daydreaming are really her only outlets. I don't think she is scared at all...just excited...very, very, excited. After all tomorrow is the first day of her new life, the first day of her true journey to freedom. I really believe this is how ICA sees it.

Nothing. She feels nothing.

I think she's beyond petrified. I doubt she'll be able to keep her emotions under control right now. On Friday she looked sick and perhaps that was what the bottle of water was all about. Someone obviously got her the water while they were in the jury room.

William W said that Amy and Ricardo told him that ICA always had to have somebody around her or somebody talking to her. I guess she's never going to have that problem again.

Just one more sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    I don't think she is feeling anything less than euphoria. I'll bet she is so manic right now that even the door on her cell can hardly contain her. She's probably written and drawn through half a dozen spiral notebooks in the past 24 hours. There is really very little she can do with all her manic energy in such confined quarters so drawing and writing and daydreaming are really her only outlets. I don't think she is scared at all...just excited...very, very, excited. After all tomorrow is the first day of her new life, the first day of her true journey to freedom. I really believe this is how ICA sees it.
    I am inclined to agree. She could be envisioning those twelve people as the ones who are finally going to set her free, after all she is "innocent", so I do believe she will have a keen interest in who they are, but still looking at it as a "show". MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

19. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by goldleaf View Post
    As soon as this is over I can walk out of here with my head high on Cheney's arm. Then I can begin to design my new RV and adopt a baby with an Irish accent.

As soon as I clean out mom's checking account I'm never speaking to her again.

I think you're right about her. She broke down in the last hearing when HHBP was talking about a possible 6 month delay and I thought - OMG, she's upset at the idea of staying in jail 6 months longer - she really thinks she'll be able to walk free after the trial!

I'd like to think she feels some remorse, but I don't believe she does.

---------

Best Friends Animal Society

A better world through kindness to animals

[I]Please help BestFriends help us.

https://www.bestfriends.org/donate/index.cfm?

"I wonder if this will be near a beach so when they can't get a jury and they declare a mistrial I can go tanning?"

"I wonder if the new dorm will have commissary snacks?"

Well, by now Casey is out of her comfort zone, IMO. I simply do not believe that she is still in Orange County. No way would a high profile inmate would be transported on the very morning of Jury selection. I don't care how much the media has watched for ICA to leave Orange County, they won't catch sight of her leaving, IMO.

Anyway, I think she has felt fairly comfortable in her little 'house' within the Orange County Jail. That is where all of her 'stuff' is. I think ICA just might be spending the night in new and unfamiliar digs tonight. She is not going to know the officers there and I am sure the officers will be watching her every move, IMO.

I hope it is a long night for ICA and that she reflects on just why she is there. If she has any sense at all, she will be very afraid. It is the beginning of the end for her and she now knows it.

MOO
    **May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**

Take whatever YOU as a rational, thinking human being MIGHT be feeling/wondering IF (the Almighty/God forbid) you were in her shoes, AND then apply JUST THE OPPOSITE as to what the felon inmate MIGHT be experiencing!

My big question of the moment: WHAT'S going on over at HopeSpring Drive? Perhaps an early night or maybe a sleepless one?

Remember, the atty for GA & CA stated that they WILL NOT be attending jury selection!
    “Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succure vitae”– Giovanni Margagni

"This is the place where death rejoices to teach those who live."-
    Giovanni Margagni

Worried sick- about her hair. Wear it up, wear it down?

I hope she has the kind of purging cramps that send you into a panic in public.

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    Worried sick- about her hair. Wear it up, wear it down?
    Decisions, decisions, LOL! Also; should she wear the white top and black pants she wore to the hearing the other day, or should she wear the one she constantly has to keep tucking in?

On a more serious note, I wonder if the DT will give her a pen and paper tomorrow?
    **May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**

27. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
    Well, by now Casey is out of her comfort zone, IMO. I simply do not believe that she is still in Orange County. No way would a high profile inmate would be transported on the very morning of Jury selection. I don't care how much the media has watched for ICA to leave Orange County, they won't catch sight of her leaving, IMO.

Anyway, I think she has felt fairly comfortable in her little 'house' within the Orange County Jail. That is where all of her 'stuff' is. I think ICA just might be spending the night in new and unfamiliar digs tonight. She is not going to know the officers there and I am sure the officers will be watching her every move, IMO.

I hope it is a long night for ICA and that she reflects on just why she is there. If she has any sense at all, she will be very afraid. It is the beginning of the end for her and she now knows it.

MOO

http://www.pcsoweb.com/pages/who_jail.html

It does not show her on their list of prisoners. If she is going here, then they may not list her at all....

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

"I wonder what they are gonna bring me to wear tomorrow.. omg, I hope it's tight and sexy. I want to look HOT in case there are any cute guys at the jury selection, tomorrow!!"

"I wonder how I should wear my hair... decisions, decisions! I better get in front of the mirror and play around with it tonight!!"

"I wonder what JB is gonna buy me to eat tomorrow? YAY, no jail food! I can't wait!"

"Caylee? OMG.. what a waste! That little brat and my <modsnip> mom are why I'm in here!"
    Last edited by beach; 05-10-2011 at 10:59 AM. Reason: removed namecalling

Quote Originally Posted by joypath View Post
    Take whatever YOU as a rational, thinking human being MIGHT be feeling/wondering IF (the Almighty/God forbid) you were in her shoes, AND then apply JUST THE OPPOSITE as to what the felon inmate MIGHT be experiencing!

My big question of the moment: WHAT'S going on over at HopeSpring Drive? Perhaps an early night or maybe a sleepless one?

Remember, the atty for GA & CA stated that they WILL NOT be attending jury selection!
    Dang I miss those live web cams trained on the A's home....
    I wish there was one trained on ICA's cell!

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast