762 users online (134 members and 628 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 109
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,231

    Hugs for everyone when this trial starts up

    I know this is going to be tough on all of you(and myself I am sure) that have followed this case since day one. I just wanted to make this in support of all of us. It will be tough but we will all get through it! Thoughts and Prayers for all of you, the media,Caylee's Grandparents, and last but not least CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY!.

    Caylee, justice is coming for you baby girl! <3

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,658
    It will be quite a ride I'm sure. It will be odd to have this chapter of life over with. I've been so consumed by it!
    Justice for GEORGE!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,328
    That was very sweet of you - thank you. And hugs right back at ya!

    Mel

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    20,003
    Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    I know this is going to be tough on all of you(and myself I am sure) that have followed this case since day one. I just wanted to make this in support of all of us. It will be tough but we will all get through it! Thoughts and Prayers for all of you, the media,Caylee's Grandparents, and last but not least CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY!.

    Caylee, justice is coming for you baby girl! <3
    Thanks so much for this thread WillenFan.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,006
    Thanks for the thread WillenFan21...I'm so ready for this trial to begin. If justice isn't served I will for sure lose hope in humanity...this just has to go in Caylee's favor!
    I can't believe it's been almost 3 years and I can't believe I've met such wonderful people here at WS...people who share not only my interests and my passions but people who share my spirit. I'm looking forward to spending the next few weeks with all of you as we see this terrible tragedy that has all but consumed our lives, finally come to a close with what we all hope is justice for Caylee.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    4,217
    Tomorrow morning, I will be holding hands with all of you here on WS, regardless of how you believe Caylee met her fate. No matter what you think of George and Cindy. If you like or dislike the defense team. I will be one of you.

    Follow the investigation of this case hasn't been comfortable. But to know that I can log in and find people who can offer so many different opinions and so many ideas has made me feel like a member of a large family.

    I've brought in a supply of my favorite Mocha Rock Star drink. Fresh fruit for snacking and stocked up on cigarettes I will crave when I'd really like to scream out loud when I hear something that I know is outrageously untrue.

    I'm prepared. I'm ready. I hope you are too. See ya on Monday when justice for Caylee begins.

    jmo
    Last edited by azwriter; 05-08-2011 at 11:55 PM. Reason: spelling
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,613
    WillenFan, you are so sweet!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    111
    I feel pretty numb that this is going to start tomorrow. I do believe in Justice. I do believe she will be found guilty. ] It's going to be a roller coaster ride that will be over soon enough. Caylee is still dead. Nothing will bring her back. In the end- it is what it is. God Bless Caylee and all the 1,000's of people who have wanted nothing more than justice for her. Let the wheels of justice turn...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    173
    Thanks WillenFan, hugs back at you ! I have had an overwhelming sadness most of the day and as the clock nears midnight I know we are all to the place we have strived to get to Justice for Caylee. I pray a special prayer for the prosecutors, investigators and all of the folks here at Websleuths who have not faultered in finding justice for Caylee. In the busy world we live in it says alot that all of you here have given so much time and so much of your hearts to this. I know that Caylee has revealed many special angels in all of you here. God Bless each one of you!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,328
    Quote Originally Posted by azwriter View Post
    Tomorrow morning, I will be holding hands with all of you here on WS, regardless of how you believe Caylee met her fate. No matter what you think of George and Cindy. If you like or dislike the defense team. I will be one of you.

    Follow the investigation of this case hasn't been comfortable. But to know that I can log in and find people who can offer so many different opinions and so many ideas has made me feel like a member of a large family.

    I've brought in a supply of my favorite Mocha Rock Star drink. Fresh fruit for snacking and stocked up on cigarettes I will crave when I'd really like to scream out loud when I hear something that I know is outrageously untrue.

    I'm prepared. I'm ready. I hope you are too. See ya on Monday when justice for Caylee begins.


    MOO

    jmo
    he he = and DH wondered why I stocked the kitchen to capacity. I have a feeling I'm going to be here a while with all my friends!

    Not sure if any of you have a Ralphs in your area, but they are selling the large bottles of water ) 3 QT Arrowhead for .49 cents (I bought 20). Too bad they didn't have the same price on wine..but then again i want to keep my liver during this case!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,548
    Wonder which one of us will be on this site tomorrow saying "I don't BELIEVE it' about something the DT says? Hope it's not me.
    Hugs to all WS'ers who have devoted so many hours and so much energy to this case,for Caylee,the beautiful little girl for whom we all want justice.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    20,003
    It's officially May 9th here in the East...mere hours to go.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NC, MD, VA - its a loop most months
    Posts
    299

    Thank You and Hugs Back

    I too have followed this from the very beginning through news reports and other sites, until I found WS much later in the going. It has been such a rewarding connection and I thank each and every one of you for your opinions and perspectives - whether we've agreed or not.

    Tomorrow I will have my 2 pots of coffee for the morning, and adult beverages for the afternoon on into the evening and I'll be right here with you, watching and waiting for justice to finally be served.

    Regardless of how we each may feel about the multiple players in this drama, the reality is that a very sweet child was horrifically let down by the adults in her life and we are the watchers whose hearts want only for her to be heard in the end.

    Here's to tomorrow, and all the days that follow -- together.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    20,003
    Quote Originally Posted by kssgdby View Post
    Thanks WillenFan, hugs back at you ! I have had an overwhelming sadness most of the day and as the clock nears midnight I know we are all to the place we have strived to get to Justice for Caylee. I pray a special prayer for the prosecutors, investigators and all of the folks here at Websleuths who have not faultered in finding justice for Caylee. In the busy world we live in it says alot that all of you here have given so much time and so much of your hearts to this. I know that Caylee has revealed many special angels in all of you here. God Bless each one of you!
    OMGoodness...there is not one thread I can get through tonight without crying.

    ETA: Wow! Almost 200 folks reading on a Sunday night. Thanks to everyone for being here for Caylee.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    on the slopes
    Posts
    116
    Many thanks and hugs to all of you! I may not be able to post much but am here with you until the end.

    JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. NOT GUILTY TX - Jose Flores Martinez, 27, fatally shot, Houston, 3 June 2004
    By mysteriew in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 08:46 AM