814 users online (84 members and 730 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Like I said, Manorville is a wonderfully creepy, quiet, dark place just like OB.

Wrapped in a bed sheet, and then a plastic bag ...... that doesn't sound like the SK we are looking for, IMHO. It does go to show you that the Manorville area hasn't been searched very thoroughly, however.

Here is a link to a small interview with the person who found the remains:

Riverhead local
    Interview: Manorville man who
    found human skeleton in the woods
    near his home
    Saturday, February 18, 2012
    Written BY Denise Civiletti
    http://www.riverheadlocal.com/breaki...-in-the-woods-

Quote Originally Posted by Dwntwnslim View Post
    Here is a link to a small interview with the person who found the remains:

Riverhead local
    Interview: Manorville man who
    found human skeleton in the woods
    near his home
    Saturday, February 18, 2012
    Written BY Denise Civiletti
    http://www.riverheadlocal.com/breaki...-in-the-woods-
    The sad thing is, the man is right about the area and the bodies there, nobody ever found.
    Sometimes, being a squirrel can be a real nutjob!

I wonder what kind of trees were growing through the remains and how tall they were?
    Last edited by Dwntwnslim; 02-18-2012 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Change a Word

Journey to Middle Earth. Lord of the Rings.

skeletal remains in Manorville are confirmed HUMAN

and believed to have been there for at least 5 years
    as there is a small tree growing thru the skeleton.

what is dont understand is
    According to the Trafficking Victims Protection Act anyone who is in commercial sex due to force, fraud or coercion is a victim of trafficking- anyone who is recruits, harbors, transports, obtains or maintains a person who is forced or coerced into commercial sex is in violation of the Trafficking Victims Protection Act. If a person dies due to the trafficking, everyone involved in the trafficking scheme is responsible for her death and faces criminal and civil penalties.

So - considering SG was living with AD - and he was called her BF but most of the time the BF is really a "pimp" and AD admitted on A&E special that he broke her jaw..(he claims SG hit him and he slugged her back and oops - broke her jaw) but....a "pimp" beats the girls ...to make sure they are fear based.......

so IF (and i say in capital letters) IF AD was her "pimp" and NOT her real BF - and he BEAT her to make sure she was fear based and not to leave the business - then she WAS trafficked.

What threw me - was - in the A&E special - AD looked in the camera and SAID "I AM NOT HER PIMP" (i almost fell off my chair) only because...i'm very green and new to this.....world....of black market things. so - for a person to say IM NOT HER PIMP - when he was not ASKED that question - makes me feel "he who protesteth" (spelling)

Why can't AD be arrested...and held accountable...according to this Trafficking Victims Protection Act????

and I mean - like IMMEDIATELY arrested??? Does anyone know? He admitted he broke her jaw......that is NOT a slug - back - at her - that is a beating.

I am not a deer hunter etc .but even I havecome across animal bones in garbage bags near hunter access roads in eastern Long Island. I think this site has made people more aware of what hunters and other people come across as they walk or hunt. In my case the bones seemed way too small , like perhaps a raccoon . Hope this leads somewhere even if it is not the LISK. To kind out whatever happened to this most recent victim of a killer.

Wow. Scary. No one has noticed so many people gone missing and they are all buried or left dead in Manorville? Just read the article. Amazing. I hope someone sends a plane over to find the missing and gets onto this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwntwnslim View Post
    I wonder what kind of trees were growing through the remains and how tall they were?
    The NY TIMES link above said it was: ' . . a foot-high blueberry bush growing through it'.

I must say that touched me, thinking how this person might have in death been touched by Provident care and given this ever bearing bush to mark their life and final resting place. ;}

if the killer wanted to go 300 feet in from the road, how far is that ? about 1/2 block?

you would use the bag and blanket to protect the trunk of the car or floor of vehicle, and also to drag the body to the site.

this is super creepy, but is anyone suprised?

Blueberry Plants

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    The NY TIMES link above said it was: ' . . a foot-high blueberry bush growing through it'.

I must say that touched me, thinking how this person might have in death been touched by Provident care and given this ever bearing bush to mark their life and final resting place. ;}
    It appears that there are many sorts of blueberry bushes. Here is sort of a generic bush.....

"Plant two- to three-year old plants that are 12 to 36 inches tall"

http://www.ehow.com/how_8354861_do-b...ries-grow.html

Quote Originally Posted by minazoe View Post
    if the killer wanted to go 300 feet in from the road, how far is that ? about 1/2 block?

you would use the bag and blanket to protect the trunk of the car or floor of vehicle, and also to drag the body to the site.

Dead bodies are awful heavy. So, 300ft off the road smells to me like SUV (and a real one, not just a fashionwise faked one) or an ATV.
    Sometimes, being a squirrel can be a real nutjob!

Quote Originally Posted by minazoe View Post

Hi Minazoe, This link says it depends on the city, but in NYC the average N/S block is 264'.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_s...one_city_block

When I read about the remains wrapped in sheets and a plastic bag it reminded me of "Peaches". She was wrapped in a plastic bag and was found in a Rubbermaid container with a floral pillow sham. http://www.longislandpress.com/2010/...urder-victims/

Quote Originally Posted by nugzter View Post
    It appears that there are many sorts of blueberry bushes. Here is sort of a generic bush.....

"Plant two- to three-year old plants that are 12 to 36 inches tall"

http://www.ehow.com/how_8354861_do-b...ries-grow.html
    Yes, We grow allot of Blueberries in Oregon and in most of the developed fields the bushes are about 3' high. Really a beautiful bush, small shiny leaves that are a bit thick. Thinking too these bushes are fertilized and watered well which would make them healthier than a wild bush. I could see a blueberry bush growing several years in the wild being a foot or so high. And who knows when the seed blew in?

Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast