Levi Page Show 5/9 9 PM ET

ICA turned CA down for a visit.
CA/GA allowed to be in the courtroom during trial
(after? they testify?)
CA does NOT want them there

Diane..........If I were defence...I would not want them there. CA can't control her emotions, maybe fall apart more than ICA would look bad.
CA changes her stories.......
CA anger issues.

CA writes history as it goes along (Diane)
CA hair trigger temper....rolling of eyes......etc. (Donna)

(Levi) air tests by gascromagraph allowed in trial.
Trial to start May 17

Air test never used in any other trial............ground breaking!

Jury decides if air test is good or junk science.
Jury has lots of people saying the car stunk.........CA/GA/LA, tow truck guy, LE .........

Prosectutor is trail blazing with this and 10 years ago with DNA.

No fun being a juror on this trial............(Levi)

general questioning, 1 x 1 in judges chambers, then DP is stage 3.........to select juror

It's a little unrealistic to think she'd be crying 3 years down the line about Caylee.....if she cared then Caylee wouldn't be dead and even if she did she'd be past the raw stage.

Talking about Jose complaining not enough hispanics or African Americans to choose from.

So does he see his white seemingly middle class client as someone who minorities would identify with? I don't. He should pick 12 young guys who like to paaaartay.

Panelists saying Jose is a tad desperate. They'll go with Hispanics because HE is.

What kind of jurors would the prosecutors want? Teachers? No, too liberal. Engineers: too logical, too detail focused. Want: open minded, don't want stealth jurors, people who want to write books perhaps, publicity seekers or fortune seekers.

Diane saying nurse on Michael Peterson juror helped the process and the fact that juror explained the medical side to the other jurors. But anyone with a scientific background can help with the confusion. Levi admits to being a 'little nerdy' LOL :)

1st day of 1st phase of ICA trial..........realiaty just hit ICA ....(Diane)
(Donna) Boo Hoo .........ICA no emotion, partying after CAYLEE went missing
(LEVI) JB calling the race card in jury. Why would JB want more hisanics when ICA accused ZG, a hisanic lady
Desperate move on JB. part.
JB not looking at the big picture.
JB called 'ICA a white pretty girl'.........turns allot of jurors of....don't insult common sense.
Like teachers on a jury because they know children.(Holly)
Donna says engineers and teachers are not what she wants as a prosecutor.
A stealth juror who are in this for fame and money.
(Diane) a nurse can explain medical and science background

It's a little unrealistic to think she'd be crying 3 years down the line about Caylee.....if she cared then Caylee wouldn't be dead and even if she did she'd be past the raw stage.

I think ICA was crying for herself and about to pee in her pants with that stern guard watching every move.

However,it's been over 6 years since my son died and you never get past the raw stage .You tuck it away in order to function,but it will hit you hard when you least expect it. Animal sounds come out ,grief so deep that never goes away.
I have since lost both of my parents and it's very,very different to lose a child.

Sorry to go OT ,but on behalf of other grieving parents ,I always feel compelled to dispel this myth.

When does a parent ever get to a place that it's okay their child is gone :waitasec:

I think ICA was crying for herself and about to pee in her pants with that stern guard watching every move.

However,it's been over 6 years since my son died and you never get past the raw stage .You tuck it away in order to function,but it will hit you hard when you least expect it. Animal sounds come out ,grief so deep that never goes away.
I have since lost both of my parents and it's very,very different to lose a child.

Sorry to go OT ,but on behalf of other grieving parents ,I always feel compelled to dispel this myth.

When does a parent ever get to a place that it's okay their child is gone :waitasec:

I am sorry to say I expect it to be ....never. :tears:

So does he see his white seemingly middle class client as someone who minorities would identify with? I don't. He should pick 12 young guys who like to paaaartay.

Panelists saying Jose is a tad desperate. They'll go with Hispanics because HE is.
bbm

I don't know. My son is a young guy who likes to party and he loathes KC.

^^ yeah, the DT hasn't got much hope of finding favorable jurors have they?

Oh my gosh you have got to be kidding. A mom would cry about her kid 30 years down the line. Three years would just be long enough for a mom to be well enough to get out of bed and dress herself.

Bless you MissJames, Brooke Wilburger's mom said the same thing, that there is really never any closure when you lose your child. xox

Thank you. You never get past the raw stage. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back