Unexcused Juror List ***LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION PLEASE***

gitana1

Verified Attorney
Reaction score
Hopefully this thread will be okay. It's too hard for me to wade through the current threads.

Here I would like to list all the potential jurors who have NOT been excused, listing their juror numbers, and any non-identifying demographic info about them like approximate age, and ethnic background if known, sex and employment status, family status (married, single, parent, grandparent), etc.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!!!!: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135423"]Trial and Jury Selection Guidelines ***ADVANCED REQUIRED READ*** UPDATED WITH LINKS - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Then we can discuss who we like out of these potential jurors or who we don't like. I think this thread would be handy for linear thinkers like me but it will not work if we allow it to go off topic. If it is considered inappropriately redundant, I will understand!

Juror #1129, male, work only pays for 15 days - has enough vacation pay to pay for 6 weeks but not more. Single. He was the fifth to be considered.

Juror #1398 - an older white woman, in her 70's. Retired. She's a crisis counselor. Allergic to fragrances. "In good conscience I can't say there is anything imminent that would prevent me from serving."

Juror# 1152 - single, male with a southern accent, not paid for jury service, he wrote the policy not to pay jurors. Works for a dental company?

I don't think this is sleuthing, this isn't digging for info on them like google or facebook ect. We only talk about what info is given that we can hear them talking. We don't know names.

MOO

I thought we could not sleuth a potential juror.

I don't think anyone is actually 'sleuthing' them. No one is trtying to identify them or anything. Just discussing the potential jury make up.

I thought we could not sleuth a potential juror.

Please read the first post. We are NOT sleuthing potential jurors. We are discussing non-identifying info. about them gleaned from jury selection and discussing (hopefully), whether we like them for the jury, or not. I was very careful to re-post the trial and jury-selection guidelines. Sleuthing means to try to find out who they are, their names and info about them not discussed in open court which would be very much against the rules.

Thanks for clarifying. I will wait until round 3, to see who is in. We still have Pre-Trial Publicity and the DP for potential jurors to get through.

How many people, in total, did they save today?

Juror #3? (1st one). Married man, with a 7 year old daughter who would miss him. But his wife would be happy to have him out of the house for awhile! Seems motivated to serve. Works full time. He does shift work (12 hour days- supervisor), vacation plans, and his job does continue to pay while gone. He says the lack of a cell phone will be an adjustment but OK.

Not sure of juror number.

I find this an interesting thread and I feel it will be useful once the jury is seated. The Jury is so instrumental in the outcome.

I find this an interesting thread and I feel it will be useful once the jury is seated. The Jury is so instrumental in the outcome.

I hadn't thought about using it in that way, but that's a good idea. We could discuss what is reported about how the seated jury is responding to testimony, etc. There was a lot of talk on the radio and on websleuths about the jury for the scott peterson case and it would be nice to have it all in one place.

Please, anyone who can add to the unexcused juror list, do so!

Not really. This is a thread for discussing (but not sleuthing) unexcused potential jurors to determine who might be great for Caylee's jury. It's not for general discussions regarding the jury selection process.

I want an easy place for people to go to learn about the potential jury so we can track who might make it on and who we want or do not want on the jury!

I deleted ty for the thread :innocent:

Juror #1232 - male. This juror has no problem serving. Has children, married, 40 t0 50 years old, works as a manager for St. Pete Times on delivery routes, I think. His wife can care for the kids. Job will pay him during jury duty.

Ok - I admit I didn't start my notes until juror #9 (#1124)
So I don't have those first 3 - 4 - 5 that they asked back
But here's the rest:

#10 (???didn't get # called) Female; no kids, is not a caretaker for anyone; is a hopsital worker

#15 (#1011) Male - has no hardships for case; is a diabetic

#24 (#1019) Male - no hardships; no financial hardship; is an IT worker

#26 (#1167) Male - it would be feasible for him to attend (hardships); retired; no medical concerns

#27 (#1055) Female - no hardship; no kids; goes to college - semester just ended so out of school for summer

#31 (#1319) Female - expressed hardship; religious hardship; doesn't want to judge anyone

#32 (#1135) - Male - no hardship; unemployed; single, young; no medical concerns

#36 (#1367) - Female - expressed hardship; is a pet sitter - self-employed; JB expressed that he was approached by this woman at lunchtime; she spoke to him in spanish

#39 (#1389) - Female - young; has 5 year old daughter; goes to school and is the breadwinner for family; does have hubby that could take care of daughter

#43 (#1407) Male - unemployed; in school; lives at home

#54 (#1394) Female - expressed hardship; is a coordinate for student nurses at local hospital; someone would probably take care of her job; has a sick father in law

#65 (#1123) Male - expressed hardship; has a trip to the Keys in June for son's high school graduation; - HHBP said something to the effect of a "Grinch stealing a high school graduation"

Now there were a few that were instructed to make a phone call about concerns and report back:

#18 (#1244) Male - said no hardship if he was compensated - told to call work and ask about pay - he did and was then excused for hardship

#20 (#1098) Male - has a Puerto Rico trip booked in June for him and wife; was instructed to call airlines and find out about rescheduling - has not reported back

#34 (#1173) Male - express hardship - was instructed to call employer and ask about pay - has not reported back

#42 (#1278) Male - expressed hardship over caring for his birds; was instructed to call his daughter and ask about caring for birds; has not reported back

ok - that's all I have.

HTH

Awesome! I will add up to number nine then!

Juror #1312. Female, no minor children, medical professional. Going through a divorce. Will be paid by her employer. Closing on a house.

I see this person was added by WiseOldOwl so I guess we got them all for the day. Tomorrow will be day two.

I like the dads for the jury, so far, and this lady above and the lady with the college kids (#1055). I do want the the lady who said she could not judge for religious reasons.

Juror #3? (1st one). Married man, with a 7 year old daughter who would miss him. But his wife would be happy to have him out of the house for awhile! Seems motivated to serve. Works full time. He does shift work (12 hour days- supervisor), vacation plans, and his job does continue to pay while gone. He says the lack of a cell phone will be an adjustment but OK.

Not sure of juror number.

His number was #1340 (I found it on another site)

Love this reference thread! Thanks for opening gitana.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back