1010 users online (206 members and 804 guests)  

Websleuths News

Rochester, New York

Trump ‘school’ sued for fraud.

Trump ‘school’ sued for fraud
    By Rachel Rose Hartman

...More specifically, the lawsuit claims that the for-profit institution is a ripoff that pressures individuals into spending money, especially on ventures in which the "school's" mentors and associates have a financial stake. (Trump has filed a $100 million counterclaim for defamation.)

In addition to the class action suit, state attorney generals in six states are also investigating complaints against Trump's program, as is the Better Business Bureau, which in the past has issued it a poor rating, HuffPo reports....

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    wherever they send me
    tough week 4 the Donald, eh?
    I know where you post.

Who in their right mind would think that a school designed by Trump would have any goals other than its own profit? It is frightening to think what Americans perceive as acceptable for higher education these days.

OK - I find The Donald interesting (in the same way that coverage of the tsunami was 'interesting' - horrible, but you are COMPELLED to watch).
    I'm near Indianapolis - and he was asked last year to drive the pace car for the 500 Mile Race this month. Guess why he had to drop out?
    He could not produce a valid US issued driver's license!! Hilarious. I really wanted to see him drive, 'cause I'm dying to see what happens when that hair blows back in the wind.