2011.05.09 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Softail

Reaction score
Mark Nejame, Bill S. Talking about today's events.

I hate the term "Tot Mom"...wish NG would ditch that, it is disrespectful to Caylee, not to mention tacky, tawdry, etc...I know NG means it to demean Casey, but it is just plain demeaning and sensational and I can't stand it.

Gotta love that she is replaying Judge Perry reading the charges! :gavel:

Ok...if I now have to watch Casey examining her tissue (as she once examined her fingers) after wiping away tears and blowing her nose, I may have to stop watching the proceedings.

Casey has a paper towel, and it should be sopping wet with her tears. Ooops, nothing there. Because she is faking again...

They are saying jury selection is going to take a very long time.

NG is making a big deal about the Anthony's not being there. I don't understand why that is such a big deal. They will be there when the trial starts. This is just a long, tedious arduous process far from their home that they do not need to see. imo

OMG! Is caller Lakisha related to Sheeba?

Lakisha saying one of the men today should have quit his job to be on the jury. Saying he probably has money!

OMG :eek:

OMG! Is caller Lakisha related to Sheeba?

Lakisha saying one of the men today should have quit his job to be on the jury. Saying he probably has money!

OMG :eek:

And she said that Casey cannot get a fair trial because all of the jurors are white, have kids and have money.

So....what is she implying? =Only a black, poor, childless jury will be FAIR ?

Bill S. saying that we will have a jury in 7 days. These are good responsible people that he saw today.

Whoever screened that call should be reprimanded. What a load of ....

And she said that Casey cannot get a fair trial because all of the jurors are white, have kids and have money.

Yes. Just ask OJ's Jury...

NG is making a big deal about the Anthony's not being there. I don't understand why that is such a big deal. They will be there when the trial starts. This is just a long, tedious arduous process far from their home that they do not need to see. imo

Says if LA or GA/CA cry in court that could have a softening impact on the Jury.

Ok...if I now have to watch Casey examining her tissue (as she once examined her fingers) after wiping away tears and blowing her nose, I may have to stop watching the proceedings.

Yes. JB- if you are reading this tonight please tell your client to stop examining the contents of her tissue once she has blown her nose. :innocent:

Yes. JB- if you are reading this tonight please tell your client to stop examining the contents of her tissue once she has blown her nose. :innocent:

I know, my WORD that was annoying. I think she's trying to muster up tears, phlegm, keeps looking and wondering why it's not there... why she has to use 1 tissue the whole day....

Soooo... watch it later or waste of time?

Depends... If you saw jury selection today, then probably pass. If you didn't, probably worth watching. Showed video of the booking in Pinellas, Judge Perry reading the charges. Bill S. and Mark Nejame had some good comments.

I was a bit disappointed that she did not play the video of the guy who said, "She's Guilty!" :giggle:

Watching NG that I taped. The prosecutor from Susan Smith is on. I love that guy!

A pretty white girl plays the race card?! :banghead::loser:

See if I were selected as a potential juror I would tell them that I can be impartial. I know a lot about the case from the posters here and the articles I've read, but I would only consider the evidence provided by the court. However, I couldn't guarantee that I wouldn't LOL at some of the defenses tactics.

BTW, will this be up on Youtube?

A pretty white girl plays the race card?! :banghead::loser:

See if I were selected as a potential juror I would tell them that I can be impartial. I know a lot about the case from the posters here and the articles I've read, but I would only consider the evidence provided by the court. However, I couldn't guarantee that I wouldn't LOL at some of the defenses tactics.

BTW, will this be up on Youtube?

Or do you mean "mytube" as Cheney Mason calls it!

:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member