2011.05.10 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Getting things set up here in preparation for tomorrow.

goodmorning everybody
(patty I see you are out of mod retirement! I am so glad :)

Good morning All! Anyone know what time they will get started today?

0830 iirc (start time)

eta: how long did they go yesterday? how many did they get done for hardship? (tia)

Good morning all !! One day closer to justice for sweet Caylee!!

Good morning to all. Have a great day with each other. I will be leaving for work soon and am counting on you guys once again. What a wonderful job you did yesterday posting the events of the day. Looking forward to reading here later. Peace

Morning folks! :) Ready for day 2?

AZlawyer has the stats up in the "legal eagles" thread and she thought it was quite a good day as far as jury selection went.

Good morning and a happy Tuesday to all! Each day now is bringing us just a little closer to justice for Caylee.

wow day 2...wonder what i will have waiting for me when i get off work( all the comments, the play by play commentary) -helps me catch up..thanks in advance!

Mornin'! I probably won't be around today. I'm on day three of a killer headache and am going to the health clinic to get some help. Also, I got caught by my boss yesterday, so I better law low today. Take good notes as usual!!!

Hello! Thanks to everyone who slapped me silly yesterday for letting the pic of ICA crying ALMOST get to me. I plead temporary insanity. I was listening to HHJP read the indictment and I heard the name Caylee (Kahlee LOL) Marie Anthony and Yuri Melich over and over...music to my ears.

My eyes hurt from watching this all day on the computer!! Here I go again!

Mornin'! I probably won't be around today. I'm on day three of a killer headache and am going to the health clinic to get some help. Also, I got caught by my boss yesterday, so I better law low today. Take good notes as usual!!!

lol, getting caught by your boss, that sounds just like you....bet they will be glad when the trial is over! :)

Get better Aedrys, we'll be here when you do.

My eyes hurt from watching this all day on the computer!! Here I go again!

I got motion sick from sitting in my car watching close up, then driving right afterword.

Thank you Patty G for posting from TV the beginning of the hearing/jury selection yesterday. I was sooo fruswhated I could hardly swallow when I couldn't see the Honorable Judge Perry slap Baez down about doing nothing. And then.. there you were! You rock!

Thank you Patty G for posting from TV the beginning of the hearing/jury selection yesterday. I was sooo fruswhated I could hardly swallow when I couldn't see the Honorable Judge Perry slap Baez down about doing nothing. And then.. there you were! You rock!

Is there another site to watch that on? DH HATES youtube and facebook and they are blocked .......(this is so frustrating half the time me and kids can't swallow.....:maddening:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni