Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011.05.10 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Two)

Quote Originally Posted by darnudes View Post
    Woah, woah, woah!

Okay, in light of the news that Baez told ICA off for acting like a 2yr old (poor choice of words) here is my (moo) summation of today's events.

ICA comes out and bit*hes and moans to Finnell and Mason about Baez
    Mason tries to cool her down a bit
    Mason goes over to Baez to tell him to go apologise to princess casey
    Baez goes over to ICA and says something to her
    ICA must say something shirty to him as
    Sims instantly tells her off

LOL

It's all here folks at approx 3.09 onwards

http://www.wftv.com/video/27826830/index.html

I think ICA was mad because JB wasn't following her direction. She is, after all, the brains of the bunch.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    why yes, yes they do.....
    somethingis somethingus non compos mentis ...

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:

I just hope the defense wanting a jury filled with young, single men backfires on them. These young men could have nieces or nephews. They could have younger brothers and sisters. They could love their parents more than anything in their lives. Which they should.

I am not bashing Casey, but she isn't the hot to trot chick she was three years ago. I have never seen her to be that pretty anyways. Average, yes. But pretty pretty, no.

I don't know?? I hope we get some fathers on the jury. Real fathers who would kill for their own children... who see red everytime they read an article of a child predator or child murderer. We need some older, more worldly men on the trial if it is going to be a jury of mostly men to keep the younger guys on track. I also don't think we are giving these younger guys enough credit. At least I hope so?

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Did anyone else think it interesting in the "two-year old" exchange, he says it to her, she looks down and mutters something, then she reaches over to touch his sleeve immediately, like to re-establish contact? (I should say reaches/leans WAY over, because there is an ocean of space between them at that point...)
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatMommyDog View Post
    Jean C noting on InSession that defense wants young single males and are doing their best to see if whatever hardship they express can be alleviated -Vinney notes those are the people without childcare or financial concerns (live at home, go to school)

Well my sons who are 25 & 26, and their group of friends don't think she is innocent nor do they find her all that attractive. Just sayin...it may very well backfire on them. Just becaue they are young without childcare concerns doesn't mean they don't have hearts for children, especially murdered ones and brains!!

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anais For This Useful Post:

RedSoxfan

Here is a link to an article. At the end it talks about the two tourists in the courtroom

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...0.story?page=2

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to grandmaj For This Useful Post:

In Session spins like my washer and dryer.

Unreal!

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
    Did anyone else think it interesting in the "two-year old" exchange, he says it to her, she looks down and mutters something, then she reaches over to touch his sleeve immediately, like to re-establish contact? (I should say reaches/leans WAY over, because there is an ocean of space between them at that point...)
    Watch the video I posted where she is at her flirting best trying to make him grovel only to be interrupted by the judge walking in. Sickening, she doesn't get it, never will. It is all one big game.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

Woah, woah, woah!

Okay, in light of the news that Baez told ICA off for acting like a 2yr old (poor choice of words) here is my (moo) summation of today's events.

LOL

I can't pull it up....where is it??? Today?????
    jmo

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KaylynnCouture View Post
    In Session legal correspondant: "Young parents are going to find Casey's behavior incomprehensible".

No. All parents are going to find Casey's behavior incomprehensible.
    I agree with you 100%!!! Trust me, it's NOT just the young who feel this way !!!!!!!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to grammieto5 For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by Celt1997 View Post
    Perhaps this has already been planned out. They are now putting on a public show, as if they are having a fight. Then, when the fighting hits a high point, Casey will be able to come out with all of this inappropriate relationship stuff, so that she can claim inadequate counsel, and send this thing spiraling further out of control.
    I tend to think (again moo) that Baez already has out of this case what he wants: publicity ((thus his 'this case will not define me' statement)) now he just wants it over.

all moo
    This bee my opinion

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Hornsby on InSession now

Mark Twain

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Woah, woah, woah!

LOL

I'm not seeing any of that?
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

WPSentinel 6 mins 46 secs ago
    One of best live images from #caseyanthonytrial. Thanks WESH! It's good we can laugh a little through all this. http://yfrog.com/h0d3cegjj

http://yfrog.com/h0d3cegjj

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

ICA: Doesn't Jose love me anymore? *pokes self in eyes to make tears*

I swear, you couldn't find better material in Hollywood.

Besides All The Young Dudes I hope we get some grandmas. I love me some grandmas, I'd ship mine down there to keep the jury in order, she'd have a good time. Unfortunately her being without a Florida residency would be a problem. She wouldn't think so, she's game for anything (at 90 no less!) but don't think HHJP would allow that. I'd give anything to see my grandma up against CM.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cherry Baby For This Useful Post:

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Young guys maybe would relate to TonE more, be able to put themselves in his shoes when he is telling about how for 31 days this desperately clingy party girl lied to him, stole from their friends, never told him about this Zanny person, and then attempts relentlessly to get in touch with him after it turns out her daughter's missing? Young male jurors know girls like this, they or their friends have encountered a KC-type. I don't believe they have a great deal of respect for them. And I don't believe it would be a stretch for a young male juror to understand what happened to Caylee.

I think the young male jurors could backfire on the DT.
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post:

Richard Hornsby on insession... his views on having her testify - they'd have to say she lied about "everything" to avoid being torn apart on each issue - but it would allow her to tell why she did or didn't do what she did or didn't do afterward - a thin line to walk - she'd have to be very well prepared, but its possible - she could broach the accident theory...

Mark Twain

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    In Session spins like my washer and dryer.

Unreal!
    I cannot STAND that program. they are all so full of themselves and do not know the facts of the case. they just THINK they do. you're right... UNREAL.

just chillin' with my own kind!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yeknomaras For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KaylynnCouture View Post
    In Session legal correspondant: "Young parents are going to find Casey's behavior incomprehensible".

No. All parents are going to find Casey's behavior incomprehensible.
    Post of the day!!

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PassTheMotrin For This Useful Post:

sorry all

This one

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpbp2psePAM&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
    Young guys maybe would relate to TonE more, be able to put themselves in his shoes when he is telling about how for 31 days this desperately clingy party girl lied to him, stole from their friends, never told him about this Zanny person, and then attempts relentlessly to get in touch with him after it turns out her daughter's missing? Young male jurors know girls like this, they or their friends have encountered a KC-type. I don't believe they have a great deal of respect for them. And I don't believe it would be a stretch for a young male juror to understand what happened to Caylee.

I think the young male jurors could backfire on the DT.
    amen ynot! ITA..
    This bee my opinion

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post

WPSentinel 6 mins 46 secs ago
    One of best live images from #caseyanthonytrial. Thanks WESH! It's good we can laugh a little through all this. http://yfrog.com/h0d3cegjj

http://yfrog.com/h0d3cegjj
    GREAT!!!! Even the bugs are looking for their 15 minutes of fame!!

44. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Watch the video I posted where she is at her flirting best trying to make him grovel only to be interrupted by the judge walking in. Sickening, she doesn't get it, never will. It is all one big game.
    You know, that flirting thing is an art and she has it down pat. I (in my 50s now) was quite a looker back in the day. Not now, too many years and pounds have gone by! But even in my hey day...I was not a flirter. I didn't know how to then, and I don't know how to now. My daughter is BEAUTIFUL. I'm not just saying that...she really is with a smile much like ICA's. Dark haired, fair skinned beauty. She doesn't know how to flirt either. Do you think it is something passed down from mother (CA) to dauther (ICA)?

I am serious. I have even googled "how to flirt".

46. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Question- are they REALLY considering putting Casey on the witness stand during trial?

does anyone know how many strikes each side has? tia (when it gets down to that point)
    This bee my opinion

49. The Following User Says Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast