1309 users online (204 members and 1105 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    This male was found in women's clothes, leading LE to suspect that he was working as a cross-dressing prostitute. This could be the connection between this man and the other women. Were there any missing Asian lady-boy prostitutes from NY? I don't think the killer would have been "surprised" by this man being a man. I think he targeted this person and victimized him as he did the others. JMO

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/wpi...,1707853.story
    I know I am coming into this thread very late...I TOTALLY believe this poor soul was a transvestite prostitute. Based on the fact that he was found where a number of sex workers were found, and that he is wearing ladies clothing, I think it is a very good chance that what he was.

How very sad. I feel so sad for him. It is possible that he was shunned by his family for his choices and as a result has never been reported missing.

I wish prostitution was not illegal in the US. I really do

Does anybody know if John Doe's body was found with hair present?

I thought I would put these links in here anyway. It was stated in one of the MSM reports that John Doe was missing 4 of his teeth. I am therefore assuming the rest of his teeth were present. So, I wonder if the science talked about in the link below could help identify where John Doe grew up?

ArchNews
    Digging up Archaeology News
    Identifying Queen Eadgyth
    By Stephen 26/11/2010
    http://www.archnews.co.uk/featured/3...n-eadgyth.html

"Dr Alistair Pike in the Department of Archaeology and Anthropology tells how tiny samples of tooth enamel proved the identity of a Saxon queen."

"Teeth provide remarkable evidence about the early years of an individualís life. The region where a person grew up can be traced in the tooth enamel laid down in their first 14 years because strontium and oxygen isotope ratios in the teeth reflect the food a person ate and the water they drank."

*If* John Doe still had hair present when his body was found, I wonder if the science talked about below could also help identify where he might have traveled?

Yahoo! Voices
    New Crime Solving Tool Uses Hair to Map Victim's
    Travel History
    Isotopes in Hair and Teeth Are Permanent Records of Geography
    Aly Adair
    Feb. 27, 2008
    http://voices.yahoo.com/new-crime-so...l-1033729.html

"James R. Ehleringer, Gabriel J. Bowen, Lesley A. Chesson, Adam G. West, David W. Podlesak, and Thure E. Cerling have published their findings in the February 25, 2008 edition of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS). Stable isotopes are absorbed permanently into hair and teeth from water we drink, food we eat, and air we breathe. Scientists can analyze those isotopes and compare them with isotope maps of the continental states to determine where the person has traveled. Depending on the length of the hair, travel locations can be identified for years past."
    Last edited by Dwntwnslim; 02-26-2012 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Forgot to Add a Link

Bumping for this thread.

Does anyone have any new info about this gentlemen?

Hi All! Haven't posted in a while, but I recently came across a missing person that struck my interest! And forgive me if this info was posted already.

MESCALITO JOSELITO ECHAVEZ - Date Missing: October 16, 2003
    Missing From: New York City, NY

Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 145 lbs
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Black
    Race: Filipino

But when I realized that the age he went missing is listed as 31, I sort of dismissed it as being a possible match...UNTIL, I read that the unidentified victim may have had a musculoskeletal disorder.

The victim was a male between 17 and 23 years old and is estimated to have been 5-feet 6-inches in height. The database report states the remains had been in the location for five years and that the victim may have had a musculoskeletal disorder that affected his gait. Suffolk Police have stated womenís clothing was found on the body. The report just notes clothing.

Suffolk Police also have stated the victim had poor dental hygiene and was missing his bottom molars though the online database report does not indicate that information.

http://babylonvillage.patch.com/grou...tified-remains

Could this mean the estimated age of the unidentified victim is off? Could he have possibly been older than 17-23?

Arrow The Asian Male victim?

I was wondering if he was a Cross-Dresser?

I thought maybe he was meeting someone dressed as a female maybe?
    Not sure why though , but it does cross my mind he may have met with foul play like that?

Also, the two related woman and female child with jewelry.
    Since they had similar jewelry, seems to me they were obviously dressed up to maybe go to dinner with someone?
    Perhaps a suitor for the adult female?
    So they went with him/them?
    And ended up dead thinking they would be going to dinner and were in this situation from trusting him/them?
    I think more than one killer is involved.

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

I believe he was found wearing female clothing ... now that does not necessarily mean he was a cross dresser - it could have been done as a insult or something.

Quote Originally Posted by WI1987 View Post
    I believe he was found wearing female clothing ... now that does not necessarily mean he was a cross dresser - it could have been done as a insult or something.
    It seems to me that if a male's body was dressed in female clothes to add insult to injury, it would be left on a park bench or somewhere else where it would be found and seen by those who'd get the insult, not dumped in such a remote spot that it was only discovered by accident.

I personally think the killer is also into transsexuals.

My guess is that the Asian male victim was a cross dressing prostitute. Don't think he's a LISK victim, though.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Now this is an interesting story. I don't know where to put it.

A drag queen is killed in 2002, another one identifies her in 2004. I wonder who identified her, an Asian DQ?
    http://www.rockawave.com/news/2007-1..._page/001.html
    Last edited by Emre E; 08-20-2014 at 11:05 PM.

There are a lot of female impersonators in the greater NYC area, and since she was an entertainer probably a large number of people knew of her. I doubt there's any connection between the person who identified her and the male body found in women's clothes in LI, although there could be a connection between her murder and his. Possibly he ran in the same circles or was part of a drag social scene.

Quote Originally Posted by marble View Post
    There are a lot of female impersonators in the greater NYC area, and since she was an entertainer probably a large number of people knew of her. I doubt there's any connection between the person who identified her and the male body found in women's clothes in LI, although there could be a connection between her murder and his. Possibly he ran in the same circles or was part of a drag social scene.
    Did you recognize the method of disposal?

That's sugar bear Emre, I've over and over brought him up here to no avail. He was seen leaving his house with a "special friend" without his purse or jacket. A hispanic male in a flashy car with rims.

Sorry "Secret Friend"
    In May 2004, one drag queen told a detective, “Hey, that looks like Sugar Bear.” Another knew Isaac’s real name, and detectives found his mother, Kim Long Jordan, 50, on Long Island.

Jordan gave investigators a key piece of information: One of her son’s pals had seen Isaac just before Thanksgiving getting into a car with a “secret friend.” He was never seen again.

“He went out without a coat and said he would be right back. He left his pocketbook,” she said.

Fitzpatrick said the car was a red, BMW-type coupe with “nice rims” driven by a Hispanic man.

Fitzpatrick asked anyone with information to call the Homicide Squad at (631) 852-6392. All calls will be kept confidential.
    http://nypost.com/2007/11/24/hunt-fo...n-tranny-slay/

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast