1322 users online (202 members and 1120 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LindsayLohan6 View Post
    That's sugar bear Emre, I've over and over brought him up here to no avail. He was seen leaving his house with a "special friend" without his purse or jacket. A hispanic male in a flashy car with rims.
    Yes... finally... where have you been Linzi.

Jamal is killed, head and hands cut off, body parts dumped across Long Island in plastic bags, some other crossdresser rats to the police and we happen to find a bludgeoned Asian drag queen on Gilgo Beach. What are the odds he is the tipster? Good news there's a gun this time, bad news I've read about some lake when dried due to drought recently they've found hundreds of guns in it. Still the "special friend" is there.
    Last edited by Emre E; 08-21-2014 at 02:43 AM.

One things for sure from looking at Sugar Bears photo in that article. No one ever in a million years would think he's a woman. So I doubt the Asian Male was killed because the SK got a "surprise". The SK likes trannies

That is a good point Emre, could be the Asian Male one who saw Sugar Bear with her killer.

Quote Originally Posted by LindsayLohan6 View Post
    One things for sure from looking at Sugar Bears photo in that article. No one ever in a million years would think he's a woman. So I doubt the Asian Male was killed because the SK got a "surprise". The SK likes trannies
    Same thoughts here. As a matter of fact, I observe DQs as showing off their weird male character instead of trying to look exactly like a woman. I don't think LISK had no idea that the cross dresser was a man and he was caught off guard and stuff. And considering the bludgeoning I tend to think that the Asian Male is among those helping the police that day/time whatever.

It may be Asian Male saw the special friend, quite possible, or my version he was punished for ratting. Yours seems a bit better I guess.

So what is a "secret friend"?

means Married?

At face value you've got a hispanic male with a "red bmw type" with RIMS...secret friend to me says DRUG DEALER, I'd bet sugar bear was a drug user, ..Drug Dealer who also might have been having sexual relations with Sugar Bear but could never let anyone find out in order to maintain Macho Drug Dealer image....my 2 cents

The FACTS say sugar bears disappearance mirrors Ambers EXACTLY!!!! Leaving the house in november without even a coat or purse to meet a secret friend......IE going to pick up drugs from the car

Who's doing the investigation? Look at the news story you've posted and say "Holy ....!"

You know, your version translates into "Murder of a potential prosecution witness", right?
    Last edited by Emre E; 08-21-2014 at 01:26 AM.

yup of course it;s fitzpatrick he was head of homicide all through most of the murders and yet he can't add 1 + 1 to come up with 2?

"Fitzpatrick may know who that Asian Male is" Would you bet on that?

I bet he knows ALL the (modsnip) on Long Island
    Last edited by bessie; 08-21-2014 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Stop with the slang.

snipped-
    Quote Originally Posted by Emre E View Post
    Thank you so much.

Det. Fitzpatrick takes the case of a nude woman torso in Manorville. Four days later he finds another man strangled in the vicinity, wearing nothing but boxers.
    Just to clarify, it was 4 1/2 miles away.

Quote Originally Posted by LR1 View Post
    snipped-

Just to clarify, it was 4 1/2 miles away.
    A couple of minutes drive is vicinity, I believe. If it's just the distance Jessica's torso is not connected to her skull as well.

EDIT: Do the math write the reasons why can be connected and why not. And you'll see there's not much than a few miles to deny the connection. And why a cop denies it outright. That's curious to me.
    Last edited by Emre E; 08-21-2014 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LikeAHunter View Post
    I've been reading the posts that try to connect the male victims to the female victims, and I just don't see it. The OB male was bludgeoned. Sugar Bear was shot and decapitated. Other male victims were beaten and dumped. The MOs are wildly different, IMO, especially compared to the GB4.

The GB4 is one killer. Maybe the Manorville victims are related but maybe they're not. But I have a hard time connecting the males (with the possible exception of the bludgeoned OB male) to the GB4.

Of course, I'm willing to be convinced otherwise. But I wanted to offer another possible explanation: The NYC metro area is filled with crime and criminals.

This 2011 NYT article specifically addresses the fact that no less than 3 SKs were operating on LI in recent years: Rifkin, Shulman, and LISK, plus the Gormley dude you'll see below. (And now the number of SKs is 4+ with the addition of Bittrolff.) What's more is that all three SKs targeted prostitutes.

BBM
    Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/10/we...ller.html?_r=0
    I believe I'm on the money with this Asian Male.

EDIT: And a decapitated torso and an intact body in burlap are exactly the same things to my eye, I just don't want to elaborate. I recommend pay heed to Dormer, he's got some insider from Behavioral Analysis folks I understand. You can catch the idea, in clues scattered in his words.

EDIT 2: I believe LindsayLohan6 pointed out to a fairly accurate direction to ID the Asian Male. IMHO the cops should take out their old records and run through the names they have contacted during the Sugar Bear investigation, starting with the fellow who gave his testimony to have witnessed Bear getting in that fancy car. "Witness" being the key word here.
    Last edited by Emre E; 08-21-2014 at 03:43 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast