1394 users online (256 members and 1138 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Emre,
    I agree, it's a good find and you may really be on to something- the victim's other attributes certainly fit. I really hope this is pursued so he can either be identified or ruled out.

* Police are searching for a 16-year-old boy who disappeared in Greenwich Village.
    Tirrel Santiago (above) was last seen getting into a cab with an unidentified man at West 10th and Hudson streets at 9:15 p.m. Aug. 21.
    http://nypost.com/2005/09/26/nypd-daily-blotter-1210/

I think there is a very good possibility that Asian Male is Tirrel

I wonder where Tirrel & unidentified man were headed when the got in the cab? Somewhere in Manhattan or where they headed out to Brooklyn in a cab (expensive). What's interesting is the place where Tirrel was last seen (West 10th & Hudson) is not far from the blog post that Emre shared about the men who approached Rashawn and his friends

Quote Originally Posted by LindsayLohan6 View Post
    * Police are searching for a 16-year-old boy who disappeared in Greenwich Village.
    Tirrel Santiago (above) was last seen getting into a cab with an unidentified man at West 10th and Hudson streets at 9:15 p.m. Aug. 21.
    http://nypost.com/2005/09/26/nypd-daily-blotter-1210/

I think there is a very good possibility that Asian Male is Tirrel

I wonder where Tirrel & unidentified man were headed when the got in the cab? Somewhere in Manhattan or where they headed out to Brooklyn in a cab (expensive). What's interesting is the place where Tirrel was last seen (West 10th & Hudson) is not far from the blog post that Emre shared about the men who approached Rashawn and his friends
    There are several versions
    1. missing since August 20, 2005 from Brooklyn, New York
    2. August 12, 2005 from New York City, New York
    3. was last seen getting into a cab with an unidentified man at West 10th and Hudson streets at 9:15 p.m. Aug. 21.
    4. August 12, 2005 in the vicinity of 306 Rodney Street in Brooklyn, New

EDIT: I wonder if Tirrel had a phone and a Myspace page (year 2005). I couldn't find one.
    Last edited by Emre E; 10-11-2014 at 02:24 AM.

While it's hard to find accurate scientific evidence, I believe methadone rots the teeth at a faster rate than heroin. Asian Male, Manorville John Doe & Wolf Hill Road man all had really really bad rotted teeth. I wonder if the Lisk was in drug rehab and possibly was part of a methadone clinic. There is what appears to be a governemnt opperated drug rehab/methadone clinic/mental health(?) facility called North Country @ 725 Veterans Hwy # 151 Hauppauge, NY. Pretty close to Holiday Inn Express.

Quote Originally Posted by Justiceforever View Post
    For the first time, I noticed that (IMVHO) her pupils are somewhat constricted in this pic. Was this a pic that she used to advertise her services? Pinpoint pupils can be a sign of opiate use. Although, if I remember correctly, MBB wasn't reported to have used drugs, which doesn't necessarily mean she didn't. Maybe he is looking for signs of drug use in his victims?

http://theemtspot.com/2009/04/23/rap...npoint-pupils/
    That was months ago and my answer is in post #1198. Maureen doesn't strike me as a young woman with drug issues.

One day my sister in law was going to visit us. She called my wife for some gossip when she's on the bus, just a few hundred yards away from our home, then she got off the bus still talking on the phone with my wife she fell and guess what she did? She reported the falling in no second. Why? Because that's what sisters do. They normally share. Maureen is robbed and supposedly managed to take her money back. That is an adventure but she doesn't even say a word about it to her sister? Why? I'm thinking of a possibility that she was assaulted inside the hotel room and let go on the promise of keeping shut, i.e. threatened. Then they changed their mind, found her back.

I'm more intrigued in the mother and the toddler. I believe LISK knows the mother, that's why he didn't bother to take the bracelets that look like gold but not gold.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post10927735
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...0#post10930880

I believe mother died first then the toddler. Because a baby of 18-32 months has a very special ability, she can speak. That's why the poor baby died.

Since I theorize that it's the same killing crew from Fire Island Lady (1996) to Amber Costello (2010), it's interesting why the mother is dismembered. That may be another indicator that the mother knew the killer(s). That is, if the mother is identified that can lead LE to the killer(s). And I believe these bracelets are on the market in 2009/2010 and there's a possibility that they are sold exclusively online. Something that looks like gold but is not gold will be lightweight. So, selling them online , i.e. eliminating the chance of the potential customer to feel them, would be a good marketing strategy. Groupon sells those bracelets. Walmart also sells a very similar model, not the exact model. On the off chance that they are bought online, there's nothing that keeps Law Enforcement from identifying the victim. All they need to do is to check the account that purchased both items. I wrote an email to SCPD, notified them about the possibility. I didn't even get an automated reply.

I believe that is the same band who killed Eve Eskin Brown, Thalia Stathis, Tanya Rush, Andre Jamal Isaac, and Rashawn Brazzel and two other victims dismembered in Brooklyn. I am suggesting that the Asian Male on Gilgo Beach is Tirrel Santiago.

Tirrel is not Asian, he is Black/Hispanic, I think the forensic anthropologist was baffled with his skull and picked Asian. That's it. Law Enforcement can check the DNA of the Asian Male to see which racial characteristics are present, or more simply they can just put a DNA sample from Tirrel Santiago or his family members. I have no doubt in my mind that Tirrel Santiago is the Asian Male. Both NYPD and SCPD and Namus are notified about the possibility. I am aware that what I'm saying implies somebody made a mistake in the process. It may be hard for people to admit that. But let's assume I'm the one who is mistaken, what keeps Law Enforcement from putting a DNA sample for Tirrel? Nothing.

What happens if Tirrel is the Asian Male?

I believe it proves two things,

1) White serial killers do not usually cross the racial borders. Black killers sometimes do.
    2) Young black gay men are killed, that may connect Santiago and Brazzel cases even stronger. In the latter, there is an identified "secret lover".

In Thalia Stathis case, the most important piece of evidence the prosecution has is a blood stain that does not generate a strict match with the victim. How is that possible? That is impossible. The litigation is questionable from start to end. A man is accused of murder but not allowed to speak? What kind of trial is that?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...1#post10954591

Long in short, I believe all it takes for bringing LISK to justice is sweat, but nobody seems willing to work. We can continue thinking that LISK is an intelligent, smart, cunning solo guy and that's why he is not caught, or we can admit that LE is doing nothing.
    Last edited by Emre E; 10-22-2014 at 07:42 PM.

This victim intrigues me. Considering that all the other victims were female, I would assume that this victim advertised himself as female - that is, not specifically as a cross-dressing male seeking a male. It's common for some clients to want transsexuals or cross-dressers, but since all the other victims were female, I have a feeling the killer wasn't intentionally seeking this experience. Maybe he only dressed as a female during sex work, to gain more clients. Or it's possible that he was transgender. He might have lived full-time as a woman. Maybe he passed very well as a woman. People might have known him for years as a woman. My point is that the description and sketch of the victim might not turn up much feedback because it's not an accurate portrayal at all. They should try doing another sketch and presenting the victim as a "Jane Doe" instead, maybe that would turn up some recognition.

(As a note, if this victim was indeed transgender, I apologize for using male pronouns! But sadly, we don't know.)

Quote Originally Posted by amien View Post
    This victim intrigues me. Considering that all the other victims were female, I would assume that this victim advertised himself as female - that is, not specifically as a cross-dressing male seeking a male. It's common for some clients to want transsexuals or cross-dressers, but since all the other victims were female, I have a feeling the killer wasn't intentionally seeking this experience. Maybe he only dressed as a female during sex work, to gain more clients. Or it's possible that he was transgender. He might have lived full-time as a woman. Maybe he passed very well as a woman. People might have known him for years as a woman. My point is that the description and sketch of the victim might not turn up much feedback because it's not an accurate portrayal at all. They should try doing another sketch and presenting the victim as a "Jane Doe" instead, maybe that would turn up some recognition.

(As a note, if this victim was indeed transgender, I apologize for using male pronouns! But sadly, we don't know.)
    While the Asian male is the male victim along Ocean Parkway, he's certainly not the only male victim. Dumped with Jane Doe 2000 in Manorville (whose extremities where on OP) was John Doe 2000. Then found a few months after Jessica Taylor but very likely and in my opinion certainly dumped with her was a male victim. There's also another male found in Manorville in 2012. Another man found on Wolf Hill Rd in Huntington, the young man estimated to be around 17 found in the brentwood sump, another male found off the LIE with a steel rod in his back and severe scoliosis. Most notable is Sugar Bear, found dismembered in garbage bags at Rockaway, Suffolk and skull in Moriches i believe in a pond. Sugar bear was also a male prostitute who dressed as a female from East New York and worked in Manhattan as a streetwalker. Sugar bear is clearly the most similar to Asian Male in all respects. My number one question is why was Sugar bear dismembered and spread around, yet left in her skirt? If the dismembering and spreading of parts was done to hinder identification, the killer would not leave Sugar Bear in her skirt. Because the skirt led LE to go asking transexual streetwalkers in manhattan where they found someone who could ID sugar bear, it stands to reason the killer likely wanted Sugar Bear to be identified. If not he would have simply removed the female clothing, which would make the identification alot harder. Essentially he left a clue for Sugar bear to be id'ed. So I assume the same is the case for the Asian Male. It was suggested early on the asian male may have been dressed in a dress to throw off LE, but since Sugar bear was left in female clothing, Asian male likely was also a cross dressing prostitute. Perhaps sugar bear was dismembered not to hinder id, but to send a message. Asian male may have been killed for a similar reason.

I think the killer has an outward hatred towards gay men as a result of a unexpected encounter.

I'm reposting here:

Hi Rachel & Josh here, some of you may have read we are partnering with Tricia & Websleuths on a docu-series covering 5 unsolved serial killer cases. LISK is one of them and we would like to work with websleuthers in helping to identify the Jane, John, and Toddler Does connected to the case. We definitely understand there's been a lot of time and energy put into this already by websleuthers and the community, we're hoping to inject new energy into identifying. We will have a access to wide television audience who in additional can hopefully help.

I'll be posting to the threads for the other identified, please don't be shy... contact us. We are looking for some lead websleuthers to work with us as well, please reach out. Already we've heard from a lot of you on LISK and other cases. It takes a village!

Best,
    Rachel & Josh

Quote Originally Posted by Danse_Macabre View Post
    I'm reposting here:

Hi Rachel & Josh here, some of you may have read we are partnering with Tricia & Websleuths on a docu-series covering 5 unsolved serial killer cases. LISK is one of them and we would like to work with websleuthers in helping to identify the Jane, John, and Toddler Does connected to the case. We definitely understand there's been a lot of time and energy put into this already by websleuthers and the community, we're hoping to inject new energy into identifying. We will have a access to wide television audience who in additional can hopefully help.

I'll be posting to the threads for the other identified, please don't be shy... contact us. We are looking for some lead websleuthers to work with us as well, please reach out. Already we've heard from a lot of you on LISK and other cases. It takes a village!

Best,
    Rachel & Josh
    Thanks guys for bringing new life to this case!!! This is some insight I've received from the Director of MissingPersons.Asia who kindly looked at the Asian victim's NamUs Profile:

If the sketch is anything close to accurate, I would take this decedent to be of North Asian extraction, i.e. Japanese, Korean or Chinese with a slight possibility of Vietnamese.

Really not likely in my opinion to be of Thai/Lao or Khmer (Cambodian), Burmese or Malay ancestry.

More analysis of the "musculoskeletal disorder" might be called for. If it was genetic/congenital, all bets are off. But if was related to childhood malnutrition then North Korea might be a possibility.

My logic on that is to think of parts of Asia where malnutrition was been an ongoing problem problem in, say, 1995-2005 ie. during his childhood. And while there were still hungry children in rural Thailand/Laos/Cambo in those days, most of the Chinese immigrant clans were much better off and more usually urban dwellers than their farm country counterparts from the "native stock".

If there was any dental work done the compounds used in fillings might give you some insight into where the dental work was performed.

Asia produces a larger than you'd expect percentage of men living as women (regarded in Thailand as a sort of "third gender" and called "katoey" here). So it would be normal for "her" to dress in women's clothes thinking of herself as female while biologically male. This victim could also be intergender, having the DNA markers and bone (particularly pelvic) structure of a male, but with other traits that are female. If the female traits were soft tissue, they'd no longer be available as evidence. A genetic issue like this could perhaps also be the root cause of the musculoskeletal problem.

Perhaps we can think on this some and forward more questions to him as they arise.
    Last edited by fieldnotes; 06-16-2015 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fieldnotes View Post
    Thanks guys for bringing new life to this case!!! This is some insight I've received from the Director of MissingPersons.Asia who kindly looked at the Asian victim's NamUs Profile:

If the sketch is anything close to accurate, I would take this decedent to be of North Asian extraction, i.e. Japanese, Korean or Chinese with a slight possibility of Vietnamese.

Really not likely in my opinion to be of Thai/Lao or Khmer (Cambodian), Burmese or Malay ancestry.

More analysis of the "musculoskeletal disorder" might be called for. If it was genetic/congenital, all bets are off. But if was related to childhood malnutrition then North Korea might be a possibility.

My logic on that is to think of parts of Asia where malnutrition was been an ongoing problem problem in, say, 1995-2005 ie. during his childhood. And while there were still hungry children in rural Thailand/Laos/Cambo in those days, most of the Chinese immigrant clans were much better off and more usually urban dwellers than their farm country counterparts from the "native stock".

If there was any dental work done the compounds used in fillings might give you some insight into where the dental work was performed.

Perhaps we can think on this some and forward more questions to him as they arise.
    Wow! Good info!

New Forum to post about LISK UID's

The Unidentified -->Long Island Serial Killer UID's
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6