816 users online (83 members and 733 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TN - Zaylee Fryar, 4 mos, Millersville, 1 May 2011 - Mother deceased

Endangered Child Alert Issued For 4-Month-Old Girl

Updated: May 09, 2011 6:16 PM EDT

Police in Millersville have issued an endangered child alert for a missing four-month-old girl.

Police are looking for Zaylee Grace Fryar. They said she was last seen with her mother, Shauna Marie Fryar on May 1 at their home in Millersville. Police said no personal belongings are missing.

Zaylee has black hair and brown eyes and weighs 12 pounds. She also has a quarter size brown birthmark on her right leg.

Body Found In River Identified As Mother Of Missing Infant

Updated: May 10, 2011 4:55 PM EDT

Metro police said a body found in the Cumberland River over the weekend is the mother of a missing infant from Millersville.

An official said the body has been identified as Shauna Marie Fryar. There is no word on where the baby could be.

Police said Shauna had a past history of drug abuse.

San Antonio
    Zaylee is absolutely adorable. This just breaks my heart.

I can't find her on NCMEC.

This is really sad.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) Amber Alert for Zaylee:

A Middle Tennessee AMBER Alert is being issued for the Millersville Police Department for 4 month old Zaylee Grace Fryar, white female, brown eyes, black hair, weighing 12 pounds and approximately 35" tall. Zaylee has a quarter size brown birthmark on her right leg.

Zaylee was last known to be with her mother, Shauna Marie Fryar. On May 10, 2011, Investigators confirmed the identity of a woman recovered deceased in Davidson County as Shauna Marie Fryar.

The Carolina's
    Metro Police are holding a press conference at 3:45 p.m. Tuesday.

According to- http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14...missing-infant

Hendersonville, TN
    Emergency Alert System just broke into my TV programming here to broadcast the Amber Alert. I have never seen it do that before. I am in Sumner County, where Millersville is. Will keep my ear to the ground here.
    They're certainly entitled to think that, and they're entitled to full respect for their opinions... but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself. The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience.- Atticus Finch

Twitter WSMV_Crystal Crystal Compton
    Metro PD & Millersville PD holding press conference about missing 4 month old girl Zaylee Fryar. Details on WSMV.com & Channel 4 News at 5.
    30 minutes ago

All over the net

Exclamation TN - Zaylee Fryar (4 months) -Amber Alert - Millersville - 1-May-2011

ZAYLEE FRYAR, Age Now: 3 Month(s), Missing: 05/01/2011. Missing From MILLERSVILLE, TN. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Millersville Police Department (Tennessee) 1-615-859-2758.

Last edited by summer_breeze; 05-07-2012 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Newest NCMEC bulletin - Zaylee is 4 months old - adjusted title

Mom's Facebook - not private - Shauna Fryar

Picture of Shauna and Zaylee here:

Rest in peace, Shauna.

ETA: Picture on Shauna's FB profile matches this picture in MSM:

Looks like she has two older kids too based on FB. The older kids named the baby.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Found her on NCMEC:

Case Type: Endangered Missing
    DOB: Jan 14, 2011
    Missing Date: May 1, 2011
    Age Now: 3 Month(s)
    Missing City: MILLERSVILLE
    Missing State : TN
    Missing Country: United States
    Case Number: NCMC1171321

Sex: Female
    Race: White
    Height: 2'11" (89 cm)
    Weight: 12 lbs (5 kg)
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Brown

Circumstances: Zaylee was last seen on May 1, 2011. She has a brown birthmark on her right leg.

up north

Amber Alert Issued For 4-Month-Old After Mother Found Dead

Posted: May 10, 2011 4:47 PM EDT
    Updated: May 10, 2011 5:59 PM EDT

NASHVILLE, Tenn. An Amber Alert has been issued by the TBI for a four-month-old infant after her mother's body was found in the Cumberland River.

Daisyjane is offline "All the clouds are clearing, and I think we're over the storm."
    Do we know anything about the baby's father? Were he and Shauna 'together'?

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast