2011.05.10 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
She is covering Caylee! and wow JB was talking Casey right out in the middle of the jury table? It sounds like that is why it was tainted?

Body language expert Patty Wood discussing Casey's behavior in the courtroom, wiping the table, straightening items, preening, etc.

Nancy: Any seasoned lawyer knows better

Nejames: obviously JB is not a seasoned lawyer... LOL!!! ~ GLAD someone finally said it

OMG Let the trial begin. Can you imagine how Casey is gonna behave sitting there for 2 months. I wonder if she will go psycho when Tony testifies against her?

:lol:

MN - Of course, it shows JB is NOT a seasoned lawyer.

He really seemed to enjoy saying that! :giggle:

:great::great::great::great:

NG and her "video team" do show GREAT videos, photos and sound bites ...

And I love when she puts the "clips" side by side ...

Just showed 4 -- videos of ICA "grooming" herself ... in the waiting for LE and the courtroom

She is covering Caylee! and wow JB was talking Casey right out in the middle of the jury table? It sounds like that is why it was tainted?

No, that's not why it was tainted. It was tainted because some juror was talking to other jurors about the case.

Baez isn't experienced enough in the courtroom to be able to rein Casey in during the trial. Her antics will not bode well in front of a jury, I'm afraid. She is self-absorbed, always primping and fussing with her hair and clothing, and just the way that she struts into the courtroom with her "princess" walk suggests that this is all about her being the focus of attention. Casey doesn't seem to realize that her life is on the line right now. jmo

NG is a Godsend to America and the world! According to Michael! :crazy:

NG talking about JB's comment to Casey "behaving like a two year old".

Has floor plan illustrating where jurors are waiting, and in the courtroom.

Taking calls from viewers. Question to NG: how long will it take to get a jury?

They are going to have to look under rocks for jurors.

caller says: this is ridiculous - she walks in courtroom like she's some kind of celebrity

Both NG and MN are saying at least two weeks to seat jury probably closer to 3

caller says: this is ridiculous - she walks in courtroom like she's some kind of celebrity

NG is gonna roll out the white sunglass video! I hope it's the one where KB (before I knew KB) asked her why she is strutting!:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks