1144 users online (226 members and 918 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    I discovered that a senior member of SSWA lives in Manorville, only 3-4 miles from where the victims were found.

I updated my tip with the Suffolk County PD with this person's info.

Does anybody find this as interesting as I do?

IIRC, wasn't it *pheasant* hunters who discovered some of the Manorville remains?

Good sleuthing!

Wonder if any men on our POI list are bird hunters?

hunting fowl

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPC View Post
    IIRC, wasn't it *pheasant* hunters who discovered some of the Manorville remains?
    I'm not sure, fowl hunting may just be his cover, he does't necessarily have to be much of a hunter, but it would give him an excuse for being in the areas and revisit the areas: "I killed your sister, you should have seen her face, I'm going to watch her body rot" - from A&E special. Fowl hunting could be the perfect cover for revisiting as well as discarding.

I am now wondering if those circular depressions in the wetlands in oak beach were used for fowl hunting, or supposed fowl hunting....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by truthspider; 02-13-2012 at 11:35 PM.

fowl hunting

Hello Admins,

My post that vanished with the picture of the decoy ducks sitting on the front steps was an image taken from mass media. I guess I should have stated that more clearly. The decoy can be seen just above and to the right of that fellows shoulder.

I attached it again here with another capture from this news clip:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/04/...investigation/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by truthspider View Post
    I'm not sure, fowl hunting may just be his cover, he does't necessarily have to be much of a hunter, but it would give him an excuse for being in the areas and revisit the areas: "I killed your sister, you should have seen her face, I'm going to watch her body rot" - from A&E special. Fowl hunting could be the perfect cover for revisiting as well as discarding.

I am now wondering if those circular depressions in the wetlands in oak beach were used for fowl hunting, or supposed fowl hunting....
    u know..I watched the A&E special twice & never caught that - "I'm going to watch her body rot" - til I just watched it again.

eeeeerrry!

Hello Admins,

My post that vanished with the picture of the decoy ducks sitting on the front steps was an image taken from mass media. I guess I should have stated that more clearly. The decoy can be seen just above and to the right of that fellows shoulder.

I attached it again here with another capture from this news clip:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/04/...investigation/
    Nice try but those are not duck decoys. They are flower pots. They sell them at Michaels, Target, Loews and Home depot. Duck decoys are much smaller and are more colorful.

Quote Originally Posted by Seaslug44 View Post
    Nice try but those are not duck decoys. They are flower pots. They sell them at Michaels, Target, Loews and Home depot. Duck decoys are much smaller and are more colorful.
    You're both wrong, those are real ducks!

Quote Originally Posted by Clem Snide View Post
    You're both wrong, those are real ducks!
    lol, I dunno, they look like decoys to me, but I am not a duck hunter.

The Killer revisits the remains...

u know..I watched the A&E special twice & never caught that - "I'm going to watch her body rot" - til I just watched it again.

eeeeerrry!
    It sure is, it is also informative, because it was stated by the father of the victim who is also the father of the little sister who received the call. I am inclined to believe he knows exactly what was said by the killer in those calls.

That statement clearly implies the killer is local to Gilgo / Oak Beach. The killer is local and revisited the areas where he placed the remains. To all the people who want to convince us that their little community isn't home to a serial killer and that SG wasn't murdered, sorry for finding and bringing to light that statement.

"My dear brethren, do not ever forget, when u hear the progress of lights praised, that the loveliest trick of the devil is to persuade you that he does not exist!" - Charles Baudelaire

It sure is, it is also informative, because it was stated by the father of the victim who is also the father of the little sister who received the call. I am inclined to believe he knows exactly what was said by the killer in those calls.

That statement clearly implies the killer is local to Gilgo / Oak Beach. The killer is local and revisited the areas where he placed the remains. To all the people who want to convince us that their little community isn't home to a serial killer and that SG wasn't murdered, sorry for finding and bringing to light that statement.

"My dear brethren, do not ever forget, when u hear the progress of lights praised, that the loveliest trick of the devil is to persuade you that he does not exist!" - Charles Baudelaire

I'm pretty sure they have different fathers. Melissa's father is white http://bangordailynews.com/2011/01/2...titutes-phone/

Quote Originally Posted by dcgrumpy View Post
    I'm pretty sure they have different fathers. Melissa's father is white http://bangordailynews.com/2011/01/2...titutes-phone/
    so replace father with stepfather where applicable....

eeeeerrry!
    Did you by any chance note at what minute/seconds into the program that the sentence "I'm going to watch her body rot" was said?
    Last edited by Theforeigner; 02-14-2012 at 10:22 AM. Reason: spelling correction
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

Unless, the perp kept them for a while then dumped the body at the site?
    I forget how long it was from when she disappeared and was found and if that is long enough time to be left and decompose to skeletal remains. Was the body skeletal when it was found, forgetting those details atm.

eta:
    I agree with you that he would know what was said just as SG sister would know what was said when CPH called MG.

btw this should be it on you tube the A&E LISK show

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEMqID9lQTw"]Long Island Serial Killer Documentary - YouTube[/ame]

eta:
    Stepdad/sis are talking at about 49min mark states this at 52:16

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast