2011.05.11 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
ENJOY!!!!
breakfast2_small.jpg

http://www.hotelgabry.com/breakfast2_small.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

http://www.magicaldisneytrips.com/birthdayvac81ionfeb09/Day 6/IMG_0692.jpg

good morning all!!! Sounds like it was a whopper of a day yesterday!!!

Loved reading Dr. Glass's article with pics of JA as JB is speaking.

You know how much some of these people are going to age in the next 8 weeks!!!

Good morning all WS faithfuls and visitors. So glad to be sharing day 3 of Caylee's trial for justice with you all. Blessings to the prosecutors, as they are awesome!

Are we open, are we open yet?

Yay! :) Morning all, can't wait until we see where ICA is sitting today. I'd hazard a guess that Baez went to visit ICA (not by himself) and told her to get her shiz together....stat!

I expect to see friendly, professional interaction and things back to normal.

Good morning all. Just want to tell you again you did a great job yesterday keeping us all informed. Hope todays events are much more promising. Stay calm, stay cool and I will be back later. Peace

Keeper from yesterday

Does anyone know how to make the picture bigger?

Attachments

• caseyforlorn.png
    caseyforlorn.png
    145.5 KB · Views: 95
LOL, BeanE!

Good morning/afternoon, my sleuthing friends. It's afternoon here and I'm plopped down at my computer with my lunch: vegetable tempura and iced coffee.

I'm trying to figure out why so many believe all the trouble started with her complaining about her seat or where she's sitting..Help! Btw! I think she's in the 'smaller' chair cos next to the rest of them it makes her look 'child-like' which is exactly the impression they want to give the jury..Maybe today she'll show up in pigtails? It def wouldn't be her idea tho cos if she had her way my guess is she really wants to put on her true self which in her eyes=a 'sex kitten' look/personna.

eta..Can someone explain the seating situation to me like I'm a "2 yr old"? What's with that turning around when the jury 'pool' comes in, is she now facing them or not? The same applies to when they're doing the 'hardship' questioning..TIA!

Good morning!

I'm just trying to catch up on all the posts from yesterday!

1sm218coffee2.gif

In brief:

- loved the letter from the dismissed juror! I hope they actually do what she has suggested.

- Mallory...no need to read her depot

- KC and JB living a relationship problem

...business as usual!

What time are they starting at today??

Good morning my WS family....:seeya:

Yesterdays thread is locked so I hope it's okay I post this here...this is why the panel of 50 prospective jurors were dismissed...TES volunteer should have used her head....JMHO

Casey Anthony trial jury selection: After 50 dismissed, new potential jurors called today
7:12 AM, May 11, 2011
Clearwater, Florida -- A fresh panel of 50 potential jurors will walk through the courthouse doors Wednesday, as jury selection in Casey Anthony's murder trial enters its third day.

The court's hoping to find a lot of people in that group able to take part in the trial, because the proceedings have now lost two to three days, the judge said.

That's the result of dismissing 50 potential jurors Tuesday.

Video taken in 2008 during the search for two-year old Caylee Anthony shows a St. Petersburg woman arguing in Orlando with George Anthony. He's the father of Casey Anthony and grandfather of Caylee, who Casey is accused of killing.

more at the link...look past where I cut the article...it names the TES volunteer who caused the commotion....JMHO

Justice for Caylee
http://www.wtsp.com/rss/article/191607/8/Anthony-New-potential-jurors-replace-tossed-ones-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni