Page 89 of 114 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2834

Thread: 2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    I "think" she is TRYING to do both ....

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    She only cries in front of the jurors. Very telling IMO.
    I see it as only when the indictment is being read, and nothing to do with the jurors. She doesn't like these mean people telling everyone that she lied! Key words she does not like: Caylee, Suburban Dr., intent to deceive, remains, murder, Yuri Melich, etc.... all triggers for this show.

She is fine when they come in individually.
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Mohabi View Post
    I feel as if I am watching a re-run of this morning. Maybe I am????
    LOL - HHJP IS reading the same document as he read this morning.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Judge <3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cat Lady For This Useful Post:

MelissaLee is offline Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. ~ Buddha
    Quote Originally Posted by watchinginky View Post
    BBM

She's so mad she can't stand it.
    You know what? I never thought of that, that she's angry! I just thought she was putting on an act or feeling sorry for herself, or possibly embarassed in front of the Jurors. Interesting, and makes sense. Thanks!
    ~ Just my opinion ~

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MelissaLee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by missyjane77 View Post
    This group isn't the group from the homeless shelter, correct? They will come tomorrow right?
    I thought they were to be by tomarrow or Friday morning if sheriff's office will agree.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cher352 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lishac23 View Post
    No tears...only snot? She's only been wiping her nose.

P.S. Love that the Judge not only reads them over and over again....but slowly and meticulously!! He gets louder everytime he says CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY.
    BBM

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to luv For This Useful Post:

I'm back...had to go out for a few hours...
    Did she blow yet?
    If not I'm thinking she might before the history lesson is over..

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

I feel like I should have my hand over my heart in salute when Judge Perry talks about our rights under the Constitution. It really does make me so proud to be an American.

Judge: Please search your conscious to determine if it's a hardship or an inconvenience.

Great statement, judge.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KaylynnCouture For This Useful Post:

So why is Rosalee allowed to go back in the room with her?? That's what I don't get. Why is anyone allowed back there??

And KC seems to start crying at the first mention of Yuri's name. I cannot imagine telling the lies she told and leading anyone, let alone LE, down a hallway to my pretend office. I mean, really - who has that kind of (grumption) ????
    (all posts are my opinion only--do not try to understand my logic)

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SailorMoon For This Useful Post:

She was biting her fist and pushing on the septum of her nose - no wonder her nose was running and eyes were tearing up. It was pain not remorse.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipstaff View Post
    Glitter and shine all gone? Darn!
    I hope she does testify. Have the DA ask her why the heck was she out partying while her kid was missing or lying to the cops.
    I have 2 nephews and they were missing, I would personally be driving down to New Orleans to find them and even willing to give up my studies.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blue Jackets fan For This Useful Post:

"The price of freedom has never been cheap."

I want to stand up and applaud HHJP for his words - bravo bravo! Encore!

Quote Originally Posted by hornswoggled View Post
    During jury selection is the only time I have seen her hold a tissue to her nose - which is normal when someone is truly crying. All the other "crying" she has done, she dabbed at the corners of her eyes wiping her non-tears.

I guess someone told her that when human beings cry, their nose runs, so it might look more like she's really crying if she dabbs her nose. <gag>

I would not be so critical if I had seen her cry just ONCE for her missing/kidnapped/murdered daughter - but I never saw that in 3 long years.
    I comically and sadly disagree. My grandmother, whom we buried just yesterday used to say that you could always tell when someone is lying because their nose would run. I noticed the tissue stayed at her nose when Judge Perry was reading about the 4 charges of lying to Yuri...
    Justice For Caylee Marie

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    LOL - HHJP IS reading the same document as he read this morning.
    This was my first time hearing it (live)...very powerful.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

JSR is offline Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
    I know this has been mentioned many times throughout this thread and I don't just float notions like this lightly...but it feels like Caylee was there during the jury selection with the people being selected or not with callbacks... Too many coincidences! Again, I am not a stuffed animal carrying, sitting in the A's front yard protester and I am not trying to demean those when I say simply that Karma is visiting Pinellas county. And I am a person that struggles with God and religion on a daily basis and often scoff at those who don't. Casey will be brought to justice. Regardless, if it is in the way that people want or not. How does not someone not see the coincidences in the jury pool? It is beyond my pay level.

TY! For all of the recappers!

All of the above is my opinion!
    I agree. I've thought about this a little bit today. But it's either Karma or it's these potential jurors getting a dig in. I'm of the opinion it's the former.
    Indeed the Irony IS Rich

Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

"The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JSR For This Useful Post:

Man I hate these camera angles. We cannot get a clear look at iCA at all this afternoon. Has it been like this all day? I was busy most of the morning and didn't get here till just a few minutes ago.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to GennyMac For This Useful Post:

o/t CARP - its all thundery in ChicagoWorld - just got DH off to the golf course - hope he sticks it out!

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by truckengirl View Post
    Maybe she is clicking her heals together real hard under the table and hoping she can be Dorothy and find herself somewhere else. Too darn bad her shoes are not red!

Bad News ICA - Not a chance - that is Dorothy sitting beside you!!

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by ebedeeb View Post
    originally I thought her tears were real when she cried during the reading of her indictments....I now believe this is an act. Not a very effective one though, as she comes off appearing guilty, IMO
    Casey is and always has been the consummate Drama Queen - and of course, the Little Princess - in her home, and now believes that she will garner the same responses and results from her "public" that she did from her family. She hasn't fooled me, and her courtroom histrionics are already tiresome.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

The khaki suit is working for Ann.
    Much less severe than the dark suits.
    That is all.

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to watergirl For This Useful Post:

41. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to flipflop53 For This Useful Post:

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Softail View Post
    I see it as only when the indictment is being read, and nothing to do with the jurors. She doesn't like these mean people telling everyone that she lied! Key words she does not like: Caylee, Suburban Dr., intent to deceive, remains, murder, Yuri Melich, etc.... all triggers for this show.

She is fine when they come in individually.
    She is putting on a show for the Jurors. We never disagree, but we have to agree to disagree this time. Although I agree with most of that.

ETA. I think I just agreed with you. Again.
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

43. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Is this something new that HHBP is reading? I missed the beginning of this morning's hearing.
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere!" MLK, Jr.

Page 89 of 114 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899 ... LastLast