Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Websleuths Members:

With the Anthony trial fast approaching, our copies of the court documents and depositions are more important than ever.

We have Websleuths members who pick up the documents for us and post them on behalf of Websleuths.com. Thank you very much to the members who help us with this tremendous task.

There were over 700 dollars in documents posted in the past few months which has drained our document account.

Let me stop and stress, DO NOT FEEL OBLIGATED IN ANY WAY to make donations. Please donate ONLY if you can truly afford to and then please don't over do it.

If you are able to donate, we are asking for a $10.00 donation, which should provide plenty of money to handle the upcoming documents for the next little bit. You may donate more or less if you like, it's up to you.

As we have in the past, as soon as our document fund is replenished we will ask you to stop donating.

Please note this donation is not tax deductible and may be used as Websleuths.com determines necessary for the purchase of trial documents.

The PayPal address is wsdocumentdonations@yahoo.com

If you would rather send a check please make it out to "Websleuths" and don't forget to put in the memo "Documents."

Send it to:

Tricia Griffith
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT

Thank you all for your help and for making Websleuths the most respected true crime discussion forum on the Internet.

`````````````````````````````````

Bumpity Bump

Have to keep bumping. Donations are a bit slow but I know they will pick up.

Thank you,
Tricia

Here are the instructions to donate through PayPal:

Go to www.paypal.com

Click on "send money" and follow the instructions.

The email you will send the money to is,

wsdocumentdonations@yahoo.com

You can use a credit, debit, or e-check (this is like writing a check from your bank account) to make a donation.

If you do not have a PayPal account you will have to open one but it only takes a second.

THANK YOU

Just a bump. I have enjoyed being able to view these documents through the whole years long saga, and am glad for this opportunity to help. There have been times I wanted to donate but there was enough money and no donations were being accepted. Websleuths is honest and candid about when money is needed and when it is not; quite rare and refreshing.

Here are the instructions to donate through PayPal:

Go to www.paypal.com

Click on "send money" and follow the instructions.

The email you will send the money to is,

wsdocumentdonations@yahoo.com

You can use a credit, debit, or e-check (this is like writing a check from your bank account) to make a donation.

If you do not have a PayPal account you will have to open one but it only takes a second.

THANK YOU
Tricia...can't we send a check somewhere? I am more comfortable doing that...not a big online purchaser. Thanks!

Tricia...can't we send a check somewhere? I am more comfortable doing that...not a big online purchaser. Thanks!

Absolutely. Look at the very bottom of this post and you will see my address. You can send a check there. :) Please make it out to "Websleuths."

Thanks everyone. We have 148 dollars right now. Keep in mind the last few months we spent over 700 dollars and this was BEFORE the trial. Anything anyone can do will be greatly appreciated.

Tricia

I'm working on it...had an old paypal acct. still active and they are "verifying" my bank acct. (Washington Mutual became Chase, I am confusing them, lol). Said it would take 2-3 working days. I'll be back when I can donate.

Thanks for letting us know,
Robin

Sent, Tricia. And as always, thanks to you for the great website, to all the Moderators for their ongoing service, and to the members who pick up those documents!

So glad to be able to help in a small way for all you do to keep me in reading material...LOL Bless you

Oh good! I don't do online payments either and I am happy to know I can send it in the mail! Thanks!

Sent mine in. Thanks so much for this place and all you do
Sundance

Sent today. Thanks for address option rather than pay pal. And thanks for the great site.....:rocker:

Thank you for all your kind words.

I have to let you in on a secret. Websleuths has, without a doubt, no question, the very best moderators in the universe.

You should see how they spend night and day here making sure everything runs smoothly.

Let's not forget that Websleuths has, without a doubt, no question, the best posters in the universe.

You should see how our posters spend night and day here posting the latest information to keep everyone else in the world updated on the latest cases.

Thanks everyone.

Absolutely. Look at the very bottom of this post and you will see my address. You can send a check there. :)

Thanks everyone. We have 148 dollars right now. Keep in mind the last few months we spent over 700 dollars and this was BEFORE the trial. Anything anyone can do will be greatly appreciated.

Tricia
Thanks! I will send a check out today. Should the check be made out to you?

oxoxoxoxoxox

Thanks! I will send a check out today. Should the check be made out to you?

oxoxoxoxoxox

Whoops forgot say, Please make it out to Websleuths and in the memo put "documents." That way you won't forget and I'll know exactly what it is for.

Not that I get checks every day in the mail mind you. LOL.

Let me stress again, PLEASE, ONLY IF YOU CAN TRULY AFFORD IT.

I know personally that 10 dollars can seem like a million if you don't have it.

No one should feel obligated in any way shape or form.

Websleuths is free for everyone.

Tricia

ok, I tried ... my problem right now is I just cancelled my credit cards b/c of a skimming concern so I'm waiting for the new ones

so I tried to do it with my debit card but it asks for transit info etc. which I have no idea what it is (duh) and I don't have checks

as soon as I receive my new credit cards or figure out what my transit info is, I'll donate for sure!

thank you very much to whoever is picking these documents up and also paying in advance!

and please if the mods can keep bumping for people like me who will forget unless it's in my face

merci beaucoup!

I sent what I could in via paypal. Thank you for having this available for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth