1416 users online (319 members and 1097 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BetteDavisEyes is online now "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

2011.05.11 HLN: Vinnie Politan's Special Report at 5:00 EDT

I've been watching this daily recap on the Casey Anthony case. Haven't seen threads about it, but I will probably tune in to Vinnie's program. I doubt that I will be able to watch daily trial coverage, so a summary each day will be welcome.
    Last edited by Patty G; 05-11-2011 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Added date for easier reference

BetteDavisEyes is online now "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Talking about JB's opening statement that will "make everything clear" about the case. JVM going to discuss this on her show this evening 7:00PM EDT.

Jean Casarez talks about Casey's inability to move her hands and that this is the reason that she left the courtroom.

I'm with ya, I'm tuned in too. But I'm looking forward to JVM's show where she promises a guest who will present a possible explanation to Jose's claim to clear up the 31 days in his opening statement.
    After I digest that, I can comment more.
    Meanwhile, the laundry piles up in the hallway by the laundry room. And, I've stopped cooking dinners on Monday.
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

Beth Karas suggests some "ring of truth" to accusations of sexual abuse that Casey made against George.

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Beth Karas suggests some "ring of truth" to accusations of sexual abuse that Casey made against George.
    Wow...can you clarify what she said? As in, that's what Beth "heard" or that is what Beth "believes?" Do you know? TIA

And I wonder who can be a witness to this and back it up? Lee? Cindy? Oh boy, George. I'm just soooo cynical that if it's only been Casey telling people, versus someone knowing/living/seeing it, I just find it hard to believe.

And then...how will that play into why she killed her dear daughter........................................

Jean Casarez said that "Casey Anthony is a beautiful girl!" Score one for Cindy who is convinced that people were jealous of Casey because she was so pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTYDAWG View Post
    Wow...can you clarify what she said? As in, that's what Beth "heard" or that is what Beth "believes?" Do you know? TIA

And I wonder who can be a witness to this and back it up? Lee? Cindy? Oh boy, George. I'm just soooo cynical that if it's only been Casey telling people, versus someone knowing/living/seeing it, I just find it hard to believe.

And then...how will that play into why she killed her dear daughter........................................
    Beth Karas was speaking in response to comments that have been made about the relationship between Casey and her father, George's demeanor in jailhouse phone conversations with his daughter, and George's alleged suicide attempt.

Jean Casarez said that "Casey Anthony is a beautiful girl!" Score one for Cindy who is convinced that people were jealous of Casey because she was so pretty!
    Putting on my "trying to be neutral hat" I just don't find her pretty or beautiful. Seriously. Nothing special. Not ugly, but not ugly does not equal pretty or beautiful, does it? And I agree with a poster yesterday, who said KC looks more like a 30 year old now, she's aged...I guess the bad jail tweezing and lack of sunlight and that dreadful hair aren't helping.

Beth Karas was speaking in response to comments that have been made about the relationship between Casey and her father, George's demeanor in jailhouse phone conversations with his daughter, and George's alleged suicide attempt.
    Okay, so it's not that Beth believes any of it, right? Hope not!

Talking about JB's opening statement that will "make everything clear" about the case. JVM going to discuss this on her show this evening 7:00PM EDT.

Jean Casarez talks about Casey's inability to move her hands and that this is the reason that she left the courtroom.
    bbm
    why was she handcuffed?
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

bbm
    I doubt that...if that's the case why the trial then?

He and lately Mason are throwing around statements that are intended to GRAB our attention.. sensationalizing, grandstanding IMO

"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

So if there is a ring of truth to accusations of sexual abuse against George
    Then Casey's allegations of sexual abuse against Lee also ring true.

Casey accused Lee and her recollection is more 'ahem' detailed.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Visiting in PDX and have no access to tv . . . counting on you all to keep me updated (and hopefully Sierra will have a youtube link later . . . pretty please?) TIA
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

I started a thread for ISSUES with Jane Valez-Mitchell on HLN this hour during which she will discuss Casey Anthony case and the (alleged) "new defense strategy".

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    bbm
    why was she handcuffed?
    LOL Intermezzo - apparently she was having an anxiety attack and her hands were numb feeling...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast