1218 users online (231 members and 987 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2011.05.11 Anthony Lawyer says legal action possible for accusing GA

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-ex...=casey+updates

What do you guys think about this?
    Last edited by Patty G; 05-11-2011 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Added date of article announcement for easier reference and searching

Hmmm, I would think the accusations come down to KC. Not much he could sue his daughter for, she most likely will never have an income. Suing the attorneys, IDK, if it is in a transcript of KC saying it, I don't think a suit goes far.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Well, KC would have to approve of her DT using that STORY, right?

Sooooo...George and Cindy. IF IF IF that's the story your dear daughter is going to use, whatcha gonna do?

Atty couldn't file unless they approved for him to do so. Well, what an interesting web

I don't see a suit so far. Not sure how much remedy George could have. A defense is allowed to present alternate theories. I don't think they need to have evidence as such of their alternate theories. GA is not being prosecuted, tried or anything of that sort.

Maybe one of the lawyers will weigh in on this.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by missyjane77 View Post
    I'm surprised he would say this before the trial. I would assume he is speaking on behalf of the Anthony's? If so, sounds like GA isn't willing to be thrown under the bus.. I'm slightly surprised.

Amy’s entry to Casey on Facebook:"Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
    at 8:18am on May 26th, 2008
    You lost my duct tape! I was excited to have so much left! Thats why I get for giving you my purse… Stupid costume that didn’t work the way it should have…. what a waste of gaff tape…"

Did police ever ask Amy what brand of duct tape???

wouldn't he go after the DT should they choose this defense, or would they strictly go after ICA? i am also suprised that this came out before trial, when no one under the sun knows what the defense is going to be.

MOO

Mel

Hmmmm, interesting. Didn't both GA and CA make public statements not that long ago, something about they would do anything for KC? I know we all wondered at the time if GA was saying he would take the blame in court. So has something changed or is this a ploy to give their denial less attention when it comes up in court?

First, let me state that I am NO FAN of GA and CA, and I have NO sympathy for them, whatsoever, because they put the "killer" first and NOT poor little Caylee -- the ONE and ONLY VICTIM here !

It appears to me that Mr. Lippman has spoken to his client GA about this potential issue arising at the Trial and IS representing his client ... which tells me that GA is NOT willing to "fall on the sword" for ICA.

It has been mentioned over-and-over that GA would do ANYTHING to save his daughter ICA, BUT, if GA is having conversations with his attorney about the "possibility" of being the target of the DT, it sounds to me like GA is not going to go that far along with the "shennanigans".

I mean think about it -- does anybody know anyone who would "take the fall" for a "murderer" ? I would NOT !

MOO MOO MOO ...

I DO believe that GA played a part in the "cover-up" to "protect" or "save" his daughter ICA ... I DO believe he did NOT tell the TRUTH ... GA is very "arrogant" and guilty of some very "strange" and "bizarre" behavior ...

But getting a "jury" to "buy" the possibility that he did something to Caylee -- NO -- it's not going to fly !

I am pleased to hear Mark Lippman speak up this strongly. I don't think he could do more than a "cease and desist" but as dog.gone.cute says - it is good to hear he is not prepared to fall on his sword for his daughter.
    Last edited by logicalgirl; 05-11-2011 at 07:25 PM.

I have thought from the very beginning that the DT will be going after Cindy and not George, There is plenty of proof that Cindy had Caylee at Mount Dora on Sunday which was Fathers Day, I think that CA is aware that the bus is heading toward her and I think that is why she was wanting to see KC this past weekend, Again I think that there will be info about the fight between Cindy and KC after Cindy returned from Mt Dora and Cindy confronted KC about stealing money from Cindy's fathers account, so I think it will be Cindy and not George that JB will be speaking about during his opening statement....It seems the press has yet to report on that but that is the direction I think this case is heading.
    JMHO
    Kimmer

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

Did they just finally notice that big ole bus following them around?

Hmm.... first this attorney holds a media interview and informs the public that IF Baez does attempt to imply/suggest/allege that George murdered Caylee, well that's a good strategy that any attorney would take and oh btw Cindy met with Baez after the hearing but George wasn't present.

Now, Lippman comes out and serves Baez notice of legal action if George is used as part of Baez's strategy. Only to follow with the comment that everyone is misperceived to think that George and Cindy have chosen Casey over their grand-daughter.

IMO, George and Cindy chose between Casey and Caylee long before that first 9-1-1 phone call was ever made. They continued to support their choice with every single LIE they had gave and every single act of OBSTRUCTION with the intention to tamper with and or hinder the investigation of Caylee's murder.

As to George, Baez hasn't been the only attorney at work in implicating George IMO.
    Disclaimer: Any and All comments by me are my thoughts and opinions

Quote Originally Posted by missyjane77 View Post
    I think they are of the opinion that this rolling of the bus over GA is entirely JB's brainchild and ICA is just going along with it .... I bet once she is convicted and she turns around and sues JB she will say the same thing.
    This is going to be the Anthony Saga. It will run as long as some soap operas have! I hope for their sakes all her Attys tape every conversation with her.

Maybe this will make George finally tell the truth - and not continue to "cover up" for KC. If he finally opens up with the truth, no telling what we'll learn....
    We might find out who tried to clean the car, for example. And maybe he will admit that he didn't really see Caylee on June 16th. This is going to get very interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    I think they are of the opinion that this rolling of the bus over GA is entirely JB's brainchild and ICA is just going along with it .... I bet once she is convicted and she turns around and sues JB she will say the same thing.
    This is going to be the Anthony Saga. It will run as long as some soap operas have! I hope for their sakes all her Attys tape every conversation with her.
    rbbm: Oh I hope not. I sincerely hope this story fades into the woodwork and they end up with contempt. I hope CA was alerted about todays episode, because HHJP won't spare her either.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast