2011.05.11 Anthony Lawyer says legal action possible for accusing GA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I would think the accusations come down to KC. Not much he could sue his daughter for, she most likely will never have an income. Suing the attorneys, IDK, if it is in a transcript of KC saying it, I don't think a suit goes far.

Well, KC would have to approve of her DT using that STORY, right?

Sooooo...George and Cindy. IF IF IF that's the story your dear daughter is going to use, whatcha gonna do?

Atty couldn't file unless they approved for him to do so. Well, what an interesting web

I don't see a suit so far. Not sure how much remedy George could have. A defense is allowed to present alternate theories. I don't think they need to have evidence as such of their alternate theories. GA is not being prosecuted, tried or anything of that sort.

Maybe one of the lawyers will weigh in on this.

wouldn't he go after the DT should they choose this defense, or would they strictly go after ICA? i am also suprised that this came out before trial, when no one under the sun knows what the defense is going to be.

MOO

Mel

Hmmmm, interesting. Didn't both GA and CA make public statements not that long ago, something about they would do anything for KC? I know we all wondered at the time if GA was saying he would take the blame in court. So has something changed or is this a ploy to give their denial less attention when it comes up in court?

:cow::cow::cow:

First, let me state that I am NO FAN of GA and CA, and I have NO sympathy for them, whatsoever, because they put the "killer" first and NOT poor little Caylee -- the ONE and ONLY VICTIM here !

It appears to me that Mr. Lippman has spoken to his client GA about this potential issue arising at the Trial and IS representing his client ... which tells me that GA is NOT willing to "fall on the sword" for ICA.

It has been mentioned over-and-over that GA would do ANYTHING to save his daughter ICA, BUT, if GA is having conversations with his attorney about the "possibility" of being the target of the DT, it sounds to me like GA is not going to go that far along with the "shennanigans".

I mean think about it -- does anybody know anyone who would "take the fall" for a "murderer" ? I would NOT !

MOO MOO MOO ...

I DO believe that GA played a part in the "cover-up" to "protect" or "save" his daughter ICA ... I DO believe he did NOT tell the TRUTH ... GA is very "arrogant" and guilty of some very "strange" and "bizarre" behavior ...

But getting a "jury" to "buy" the possibility that he did something to Caylee -- NO -- it's not going to fly !

I am pleased to hear Mark Lippman speak up this strongly. I don't think he could do more than a "cease and desist" but as dog.gone.cute says - it is good to hear he is not prepared to fall on his sword for his daughter.

I have thought from the very beginning that the DT will be going after Cindy and not George, There is plenty of proof that Cindy had Caylee at Mount Dora on Sunday which was Fathers Day, I think that CA is aware that the bus is heading toward her and I think that is why she was wanting to see KC this past weekend, Again I think that there will be info about the fight between Cindy and KC after Cindy returned from Mt Dora and Cindy confronted KC about stealing money from Cindy's fathers account, so I think it will be Cindy and not George that JB will be speaking about during his opening statement....It seems the press has yet to report on that but that is the direction I think this case is heading.

Did they just finally notice that big ole bus following them around?

Hmm.... first this attorney holds a media interview and informs the public that IF Baez does attempt to imply/suggest/allege that George murdered Caylee, well that's a good strategy that any attorney would take and oh btw Cindy met with Baez after the hearing but George wasn't present.

Now, Lippman comes out and serves Baez notice of legal action if George is used as part of Baez's strategy. Only to follow with the comment that everyone is misperceived to think that George and Cindy have chosen Casey over their grand-daughter.

IMO, George and Cindy chose between Casey and Caylee long before that first 9-1-1 phone call was ever made. They continued to support their choice with every single LIE they had gave and every single act of OBSTRUCTION with the intention to tamper with and or hinder the investigation of Caylee's murder.

As to George, Baez hasn't been the only attorney at work in implicating George IMO.

I think they are of the opinion that this rolling of the bus over GA is entirely JB's brainchild and ICA is just going along with it .... I bet once she is convicted and she turns around and sues JB she will say the same thing.
This is going to be the Anthony Saga. It will run as long as some soap operas have! I hope for their sakes all her Attys tape every conversation with her.

Maybe this will make George finally tell the truth - and not continue to "cover up" for KC. If he finally opens up with the truth, no telling what we'll learn....
We might find out who tried to clean the car, for example. And maybe he will admit that he didn't really see Caylee on June 16th. This is going to get very interesting!

I think they are of the opinion that this rolling of the bus over GA is entirely JB's brainchild and ICA is just going along with it .... I bet once she is convicted and she turns around and sues JB she will say the same thing.
This is going to be the Anthony Saga. It will run as long as some soap operas have! I hope for their sakes all her Attys tape every conversation with her.

rbbm: Oh I hope not. I sincerely hope this story fades into the woodwork and they end up with contempt. I hope CA was alerted about todays episode, because HHJP won't spare her either.

I have thought from the very beginning that the DT will be going after Cindy and not George, There is plenty of proof that Cindy had Caylee at Mount Dora on Sunday which was Fathers Day, I think that CA is aware that the bus is heading toward her and I think that is why she was wanting to see KC this past weekend, Again I think that there will be info about the fight between Cindy and KC after Cindy returned from Mt Dora and Cindy confronted KC about stealing money from Cindy's fathers account, so I think it will be Cindy and not George that JB will be speaking about during his opening statement....It seems the press has yet to report on that but that is the direction I think this case is heading.

I agree 100% also why CA was shaking in court. I thought CA did it til recently. Guess we will see soon...
MOO

I believe that George would do almost anything to save Casey's life, except admit to molesting her or having anything to do with harming Caylee in any way shape or form.

I sincerely hope his lawyer holds true to this promise. If in opening statements, the DT accuse George, I sincerely hope he gets on the stand and is dramatic as he can be about the smell in the car when he got it from the tow yard. I hope he makes it worse for Casey. Now, Cindy on the other hand will always downplay this mess to keep Casey safe, but in my honest opinion, I don't think George loves her enough to destroy the relationship he had with Caylee. No way, I would have to watch it to believe it..and lord knows, if he allows it, then I guess he deserves all the wheels on the bus rolling over him.

Did they just finally notice that big ole bus following them around?

Maybe in sunk in where the bus is heading when she tried to keep them out of the trial. She doesnt want them to hear all the uglies the DT is fixin to throw out and if Casey is gonna take the stand it will be about her parents blaming them for what happened.

Hmm.... first this attorney holds a media interview and informs the public that IF Baez does attempt to imply/suggest/allege that George murdered Caylee, well that's a good strategy that any attorney would take and oh btw Cindy met with Baez after the hearing but George wasn't present.

Now, Lippman comes out and serves Baez notice of legal action if George is used as part of Baez's strategy. Only to follow with the comment that everyone is misperceived to think that George and Cindy have chosen Casey over their grand-daughter.

IMO, George and Cindy chose between Casey and Caylee long before that first 9-1-1 phone call was ever made. They continued to support their choice with every single LIE they had gave and every single act of OBSTRUCTION with the intention to tamper with and or hinder the investigation of Caylee's murder.

As to George, Baez hasn't been the only attorney at work in implicating George IMO.

Even if they believe Cindy and George lied, I doubt if the defense team would win on this one. CA and GA changed their statements to put their daughter in a better light obviously. Was anything said by CA or GA comparable to KC's disprovable lies? KC seems to be writing fiction with all her lies. In fact she should have took that up. CA and Ga's lies or inconsistent statements are nothing compared to KCs.

All I can say is they are worried about it, as they should be, or we would not be hearing about it ... I believe the bus has finally gotten close enough for them to see ! Anyone know is GA near or far sighted.... lol :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy