2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmony 2

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
The other thread was getting too long.. Please proceed here...

What are we up to? 68?

going to fast for me to count - I've got stacks of pages over here. I'm sure I''ll find them on day next year and wonder what the????

Naw, actually, I'd know exactly what they were

But yes, were at or about 68 or 69

Maybe I am crazy but Conway just started texting....then JB got a text and picked up his phone.

Is Conway helping with jury selection????????????

conwaytextsjb.jpg

Mr. Unemployment obviously doesn't want to do it. He won't make it past round 2. NEXT!!!

first he says he must actively search for work everyday b/c of unemployment, then he says he was planning a vacation, then he says he has offered to drive his father to chemotherapy

What makes me mad is that the defense has the galls to accuse the grandfather of the murder.
I wonder if Caey's defense ever heard of the words called "ethics" and "integrity"

I think that anybody who is existing on Unemployment should be held to a higher standard..Sorry..IF taxpayers are subsidizing unemployed and called to service..should feel the "Call to step up for their Cival Duty"..and I doubt the state would complain.....Yikes..CM now asking about "emotional Distress"..Yikes of course hearing the evidence will be stressful!!....

Some of these people are doing..scuses....coming out like ya dont believe!!

CM does not anyone who fits JGrunge or any of the other young men in KC's life on that jury!!..CM is playing games big time ..Gerrrr

3232 male

hardship - laid off and currently on unemployment must actively seek work,

CM: calendar(haven't been worked out), kids (no), caretaker (parents in 80's dad diagnosed w cancer last week helps w doctors - would be concern if in Orlando and couldn't take them)

excused for cause (defense objects)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member