Page 78 of 90 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 2228

Thread: 2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

Quote Originally Posted by Apex-mom View Post
    Exactly. She would sympathize with Casey's "sexual abuse" lies way too much.

Casey would love her... just the type of juror who would be able to absorb her lies easier because she has a sympathetic heart.

My opinion, of course. She seems like a wonderful lady. But she would be the type to stick on a not-guilty verdict, IMO.

I don't know about that. I think she would have to see the facts and there will not be any facts to prove abuse. Casey will not testify and if she does she will really see through her.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

This is a record for ICA to remain sitting still, no chatting, fixing hair, pulling on sleeves, coloring...and she hasn't gone to sleep...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EclecticArtist For This Useful Post:

I "value" life...who doesn't? (although some clearly more than others or we wouldn't be here in this thread) Says to me I will fight against the DP with my last breath, and if I even feel the jury is going there I'll vote not guilty.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 363 (217 members and 146 guests) Woweee! No wonder WS is having issues today, it's all KC's fault. JMO

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RavenTrue For This Useful Post:

Quick question...there are only 37 pjs left??? They need at least two more to mathmatically have 12 + 7 alternates by Monday.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lishac23 For This Useful Post:

TigerBalm is offline Pray for all the missing and innocent people whose lives were taken too soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Finnell doesn't know the meaning of "short" - let me help out here. Oxford Dictionary - "of small length in space or time", "small drink of spirits" (my choice at the moment) or a quicker route or method......ai-yi-yi Ms Finnell...
    LOL, none of the defense team does!!
    JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!!!
    MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio
    Jury selection to begin on September 8 #JodiArias

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TigerBalm For This Useful Post:

Oh! I just noticed! ICA has a pen, today. Was her meltdown yesterday because she had no pen??
    IMO

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Apex-mom View Post
    Exactly. She would sympathize with Casey's "sexual abuse" lies way too much.

Casey would love her... just the type of juror who would be able to absorb her lies easier because she has a sympathetic heart.

My opinion, of course. She seems like a wonderful lady. But she would be the type to stick on a not-guilty verdict, IMO.
    Respectfully disagree.....one gets pretty calloused to the "excuses" when you see enough of the trauma neglectful/abusive parents cause...MHOO
    Contradictions do not exist. Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong.
    Ayn Rand

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nssherlock For This Useful Post:

Geez, if this questioning is "short", we're going to be in real trouble during the trial!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LaWanda For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I think she will be too biased towards the defense. She is a family crisis counselor. She will buy the PTSD bull, imo.
    I am one too . . . PTSD is truly a significant mental health issue (I challenge you to ask anyone of our returned Veteran's), however . . . KC appeared to be able to function and plan her life (see all mass texts inviting everyone out to Fusion Ultra Lounge). PTSD does not necessarily mean a psychotic fuege, a schizophrenic break with reality, or an excuse for killing another human being.

Have you ever been in a car accident and then felt scared/worrried/re-enact it in your mind as you begin to drive again? We all have some episodes of Post Traumatic Stress in our lives but when it becomes a disorder when it effects our ability to function in life. There are a significant amount of diagnostic criteria that needs to be present in order to receiving this diagnosis.
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Errrr . . . didn't AF say she'd make this quick???
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to YellowSubmarine For This Useful Post:

The brain developmental problem thing is seriously baffling to me.

22. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to KaylynnCouture For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lishac23 View Post
    Quick question...there are only 37 pjs left??? They need at least two more to mathmatically have 12 + 7 alternates by Monday.
    No they expected to do 37 today....did not happen.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carolina Girl For This Useful Post:

Ok, Im off the fence. She's a nice lady, but I'm a little worried about her :/

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jetaime For This Useful Post:

age? sexual and emotional abuse? person's behavior at school or as employee? family - dysfunctional? lack of maturity? brain developmental problems?

Could u consider t above as mitigation?

Yes. Yes...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to epiphany For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    I think she'll glom right on to any abuse ICA claims and she'll probably agree with whatever brain problem DT comes up with.

I vote her off the island....
    I agree. But otoh, I don't want all one sided jurors KWIM? I think as a counselor she's not a doob and would be fair and impartial. I would hope so.

She would have to weight the crime vs. any abuse claims and weigh if the abuse fits the crime of murder.

So while I think she will glom on to any abuse claims, she'll also take into consideration what happened to Caylee Marie Anthony.

I hope.

MOO

Mel

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    I think Casey has brain damage...I'm not a doctor and I'm certainly not a neurologist. But isn't it obvious?
    Not really....I see evil, not brain damage.
    IMO

Looks like she got her 6pm dose of meds
    (so like, she's just sitting there with a buzz on)

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pattymarie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Finnell doesn't know the meaning of "short" - let me help out here. Oxford Dictionary - "of small length in space or time", "small drink of spirits" (my choice at the moment) or a quicker route or method......ai-yi-yi Ms Finnell...

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whome? For This Useful Post:

I don't think Casey likes them talking about her brain all the time.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    Will someone please text Linda and Jeff? We vote NO.Send her on her way : )
    Now MissJames - Just a thought - this woman works with victims - not perpetrators. She's used to hearing all this junk from the husbands of the wives and children she works with...could be a strong SA juror in sheep's clothing...

39. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

I'm confused about these "mitigating factors"....what are these potential excuses for???? If she's claiming not guilty, that she didn't kill her....what the heck is she saying this "sexual abuse" caused her to do????

41. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lishac23 For This Useful Post:

I'm torn about this POT. I think she very well could buy into Casey as an abused child and the product of a dysfunctional family. As a family court counselor, she's likely involved in divorce cases in which custody is an issue. I don't know how Florida is, but in CA a lot of people I know that have gone through family courts, their major complaint is the counselor didn't take a lot of things into consideration and was working from a pre-determined policy.
    My posts are my opinion..........

43. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RavenTrue View Post
    I "value" life...who doesn't? (although some clearly more than others or we wouldn't be here in this thread) Says to me I will fight against the DP with my last breath, and if I even feel the jury is going there I'll vote not guilty.
    I agree... I think she would be too flexible/biased/malleable on the side for the DT.

45. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Apex-mom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nssherlock View Post
    Respectfully disagree.....one gets pretty calloused to the "excuses" when you see enough of the trauma neglectful/abusive parents cause...MHOO
    good to know.
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

47. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lishac23 View Post
    No, there are 63 potentials left. 67-4.

49. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FaerieB For This Useful Post:

Page 78 of 90 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788 ... LastLast