2011.05.12 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Tot Mom Murder Trial: Day Four!

Anthony’s defense attorney in court claims Tot Mom has a history of sex abuse as a child!
Casey Anthony’s defense attorney in court claims Tot Mom has a history of sex abuse as a child! Is Tot Mom's legal team giving away their defense strategy?
Nancy Grace has the latest on the tot mom trial, 8 p.m. ET on HLN.

"Snip" http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Please Wait Until Show-time before Discussion so that the Mod's don't have to lock/unlock the thread. Thanks :blowkiss:

Message to Lee Anthony: Do you still believe everything your sister says?!! This is going to come back and bite him in the behind and he'll deserve it. Mallory run for your life girl!

Message to Lee Anthony: Do you still believe everything your sister says?!! This is going to come back and bite him in the behind and he'll deserve it. Mallory run for your life girl!

Finnell said failure to protect KC; so I am assuming they are talking about Lee.

Also, I don't think Lee deserves anything, imo. He didn't do anything. His sister did.

So, when GA visited her in jail and was reproaching himself in case he had ever failed her as a parent in ANY way, she replied that he had done NOTHING, was a wonderful Father to her, and Grandfather to Caylee- that was a lie? She was safely behind bars then so he could not be intimidating her into saying that!
Things that make you go hmmm.

I think JB has been watching one too many Novelas.
That's Spanish for Soap Opera. :innocent:

Ridicoulas. EVEN if it were true it would be no excuse for murdering her child.

Exactly- plus, where is the doctors reports, teacher reports, childhood friend reports and so on of the signs that this had been even slightly addressed before she ended up standing on trial for murdering her own child. How does this, in anyway, explain why she allegedly drugged, taped, hid, then dis-guarded her child in a muddy swamp and lied about it all for 31 days- while dancing on table tops, partying with new boyfriend, stealing from friends, lying to police and anyone with a heartbeat?

I'm not buying it one bit and I strongly suspect a jury will choke on it as well.

Telling Jesse beforehand, to me, was her way of trying to gain some sympathy from her boyfriend so he would get her out of that house because she was too lazy to work to get herself out. :twocents:

Telling the girl, Robyn- a stranger she met through a jail cell- that her dad and brother did things to her was her way of fitting in to that environment. :twocents:

It's a convenient, common and almost expected way to explain her bad behavior. The 'poor impulse control, bad parenting, inept way her parents handled her problems and their own, etc. is more of the same.
I could give you a 1000 examples how my parents failed me and my two sisters..........divorce, neglect at times (failing to pay attention when they should have).... all leading to teenaged angst. None of that would excuse either me or my sis' if we killed our children. Not just killed, but drug, tape and dump like garbage.

It's part of the promised CIRCUS...........and they will deliver. Not to worry.

Won't work. Ted Bundy was told his mother was his sister all his life- If that doesn't mess with ones head, nothing will, but he sat on death row for killing 30 some odd girls and eventually executed ..........no pass, I'm afraid.

I wonder if it possible Casey was molested as a child.

Put the cool-aid down now. LOL! She has never said one word of truth and we should believe her about this one? I don't buy it!!! She was never molested I would bet my years salary on that one! :banghead:

UH.... I know a daugher, of a lady I worked for, who is/was a lot like Casey and the family dynamics very similar. The abuse excuse is just a part of a narrative used to blame every failure on everyone but the person not living a rational like. The greed gene operates and creates total blindness about reality. All the sociopathic characteristics and emotional immaturity with a few differences. One key is the responses of the parents with an out of control female. They end up enabling and feeding the disease out of ignorance. They all get into a control game and nothing improves. They all just dig deaper into nonsense.

Being raised in a dysfunctional family is now the norm. There are a far greater number of individuals growing up in dysfunction than in what was once considered "normal". So if that is a "mitigating circumstance" for murdering your child, a majority of the population should be eligible for this consideration, huh?

Being abused is not an excuse to abuse. It is certainly not an excuse to have murdered your baby daughter.

Exactly.

While there is documented pattern of the sexually abused sometimes becoming sexual abusers themselves (still not an acceptable excuse), what relevance could it possibly have to "murder my baby so I can go out and dance more"?

Even if she had sexual abuse as a child ( and I don't believe she did ) this is no excuse for killing Caylee......There are plenty of people out there whom have been sexually, physically, emotionally and mentally abused .....and they haven't killed a soul. As a matter of fact they are extra careful not to abuse anyone in anyway. Nope not buying it.......Abuse always seems to be the excuse anymore for people whom want to do the crime, but don't want to do the time!

It's a huge sin for Casey to treat her Parents this way ( with or without their blessing ) after they have supported her and put up with years of manipulation, lying, cheating, stealing and disrespect. Just goes to show how truely Evil a human being can become when they want to........JMO

I seriously have my doubts that this strategy will work in her favor....JMO

But.....by bringing all of this up....aren't the A's gonna have to acknowledge that 1) the allegations are true or....2) KC is a liar?

Talk about being between a rock and a hard place - all because they ignored Caylee and had a celebration dinner when princess was released from jail. Shame, shame on them.

All MOO

UH.... I know a daugher, of a lady I worked for, who is/was a lot like Casey and the family dynamics very similar. The abuse excuse is just a part of a narrative used to blame every failure on everyone but the person not living a rational like. The greed gene operates and creates total blindness about reality. All the sociopathic characteristics and emotional immaturity with a few differences. One key is the responses of the parents with an out of control female. They end up enabling and feeding the disease out of ignorance. They all get into a control game and nothing improves. They all just dig deaper into nonsense.

IF Casey REALLY WAS sexually abused when she was younger I feel bad about that happening to her BUT that is NO REASON TO KILL YOUR OWN CHILD NO MATTER HOW MUCH ABUSE YOU HAD ENDURED!!!! :banghead:

Through narratives, it does seem that for the most part, both LA and ica were kept close to home during their growing up years. I don't know about sexual abuse, but I do see a very steady hand at controlling at least ica or at least trying to, more by GA than CA. CA just chose to ignore a lot of things like the big theft of money. She then used it as a tool against ica when Caylee came up missing, but I don't know if she was just being a mom or still controlling her not to say anything if something other than ica doing what she did to her daughter. Never seen a family quite like this ever, and hope never to see another one. Too many convuluted things going on all the time.

I read Andrea Lyon's book when it came out several months ago. In it, she describes the case of a young woman who said she killed her little girl because her parents said they were going to get custody of her. The young woman was so terrified that the child would be subjected to the same horrendous sexual abuse she, herself, had endured at the hands of her father, acquiesced to by her mother, that she killed the child rather than allow that to happen.

I no longer remember the details, exactly, but as I was reading, I wondered if KC's DT might try the same story. It was successful for that client.

I read Andrea Lyon's book when it came out several months ago. In it, she describes the case of a young woman who said she killed her little girl because her parents said they were going to get custody of her. The young woman was so terrified that the child would be subjected to the same horrendous sexual abuse she, herself, had endured at the hands of her father, acquiesced to by her mother, that she killed the child rather than allow that to happen.

I no longer remember the details, exactly, but as I was reading, I wondered if KC's DT might try the same story. It was successful for that client.

:eek:

Are you kidding? Sounds like the DT got their strategy straight from the book then.

If she was sexually abused I am sorry and I hope that she can one day move through her pain to recovery from the pain. But that is not an excuse for or reason for the murder of Caylee. JMHO

If she wasn't then I, personally, find it insulting to all the other millions of people in this world who have suffered sexual abuse.

Ugh. Have to find the book that perelandra referenced and read that for sure.

The book was, "Angel of Death Row" by Andrea Lyon. And yeah, if this is the story they use, this will be exactly where they got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine