1126 users online (177 members and 949 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Unnamed A-list Celebrity Being Sued for Spreading Herpes

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out--

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_...eing_sued.html

I have my thoughts, lol.

The commenter who said "winner winner Herpes dinner" was funny.

My picks are (in no particular order)

Charlie Sheen (but is he still worth over 100 mil after all his recent exploits, I mean he is basically unemployed)

Leo DeCarpio (man whore, nuff said)

Tom Cruise

Ahhnold "I'll be back"

who knows, they way many A-listers seem to be in a race to see who can hook up the faster/most, it is hard tellin.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Tiger Woods is my first guess.

Ahhnold is the next one...we don't know why he and Maria are divorcing...but I don't know.

Cruise? Meh, he's weird, but he's fairly low key in the marriage aspect...doesn't quite seem the type to do this.

Lots of candidates...I'm just sorry this is happening to them. Not sorry enought to not speculate, but still...sorry. I know what the media is like when there is a story like this...and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Best-
    Herding Cats

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    hmm

only suing an "A-lister" for $20 mill.?

$20 mill. for a lifetime of living with herpes doesn't seem like much of a lawsuit to me ...

plus, this plaintiff supposedly had random unprotected sex ... and allowed the "A-lister" to video it?

whatever ... live with your poor decision oh anonymous one

I am still trying to figure out why a public record is allowed to be privatized like this?

The timing of Arnold and Maria's announcement makes me wonder.....

Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    I have my thoughts, lol.

The commenter who said "winner winner Herpes dinner" was funny.

My picks are (in no particular order)

Charlie Sheen (but is he still worth over 100 mil after all his recent exploits, I mean he is basically unemployed)

Leo DeCarpio (man whore, nuff said)

Tom Cruise

Ahhnold "I'll be back"

who knows, they way many A-listers seem to be in a race to see who can hook up the faster/most, it is hard tellin.
    It has been rumored that Sheen is cash poor. Got lots of money on paper, though, but I don't think it is him.

Hmmm . . . The attorney(s?) who filed this have been involved in similar-type celebrity/sex imbroglios:

[Tila Tequila claimed] "Over the course of the past several months, Ten, Davidson, a disciplined California attorney scheduled to be suspended as of August 21, 2010, and Blatt, a self-proclaimed 'celebrity sex tape broker,' have contacted various individuals in an effort to market the video." http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/10/08/30934.htm
    He was or is also the attorney for Capri Anderson, who was accused of trying to extort a million from Charlie Sheen by accusing him of attacking her in the Plaza Hotel incident last Fall.
    When Sheen went over the edge and Anderson locked herself in a bathroom, according to Anderson’s lawyer Keith M. Davidson Sheen threw “himself into the door,” shouting “let me in, let me in, I’ll kill you, let me in” http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...s-suing-filing
    Are they the go-to attorneys for those who have sex complaints against celebrities? Or is this law firm's role in these cases more pro-active?

That is too bad, but I want to point out that even when using protection you can still contract herpes from your sexual partner. It is actually transmitted through skin to skin contact.

I am going to guess Travolta.

my guess was ttravolta too. when I read through some of the case on another site i got the impression this was a homosexual encounter

Quote Originally Posted by truecrimejunkie View Post
    my guess was ttravolta too. when I read through some of the case on another site i got the impression this was a homosexual encounter
    At some point the filing papers indicate "she" as the filing person. But it would appear to be purposely vague overall.

Oh my goodness, I really hope it's not John Travolta. His family has had a rough last couple of years and he and his wife just had a new baby.

Wow! With the way things are today in the world...I wouldn't be surprised by anybody really. I wouldn't have thought of Arnold except for the timing of the separation. But, honestly, if Charlie Sheen DIDN'T have Herpes, I would be more surprised than if he did!
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

Paris Hilton? Nawww, she's not A list.

It's not me.

Oh...wait. I'm on the C-list.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast