Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: 2011.05.13 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Five)

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    K...haven't checked in since earlier today...sorry if this has been answered....but I am absolutely dying to know if we have any lip readers who have interpreted the segment today, during a sidebar, where KC is very excitedly talking to Rose B for a long period of time. Right in full view of the camera. The most I have seen her talk since she hired JB. Couldn't find it on You Tube to link.

Anyone know what I am talking about. I believe it to be the "bombshell" of today.
    I have to check the time of day - but I thought it was because she was so excited "her team" discovered the pot had a past DUI and was buying (very little) crime memorabilia on e-bay, plus wrote crime (book?) reviews as recent as three weeks ago.
    It looked to me that someone pulled up the information for her to have a look at. ICA to her team "look, look - I'm not the only criminal in the room!"

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
    "No-Life, Idiot Bloggers." These terms taken from statements made in public/to the media by CA and CM at different times over the past several months.
    Hey Ynot!! I thought we were"No-Life, Idiot, Over-Weight Bloggers! We should be wearing our full title proudly.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Hey Ynot!! I thought we were"No-Life, Idiot, Over-Weight Bloggers! We should be wearing our full title proudly.
    I did not wish to project my issues. My fanny speaks for itself.
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Don't know what it was...but I thought it maybe that pale sweater she had on that first day (the one with the pearls). She sure has OCD from what I noticed. She had it folded neatly.
    Speaking of OCD - did you happen to see Nancy Grace tonight. I watched it because other posters have been talking about the clips she puts together - and she had one of ICA in that pink shirt from Wednesday, smoothing her bangs over and over and over and over again.
    After about 20 minutes of the program I had to switch it off because I was getting so twitchy just watching it!
    I started yelling at the TV screen - stop it - just stop it! Which isn't like me at all - I thought - oh great - now I've lost my mind over this case.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Anyone know how many PJ's we are up to? TIA

10. The Following User Says Thank You to suepitzl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
    I did not wish to project my issues. My fanny speaks for itself.
    LOL - I've said it before - the only thing on my bucket list is my bucket - it needs all the attention I can give it.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by suepitzl View Post
    I believe it is eight and we are up at 8:30am for civilized people and 5:30am my time tomorrow morning. HHJP is on his last nerve so it should be "good times".

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by suepitzl View Post
    I believe we have 8 keepers thus far.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brattigirle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    A lot of people are not very creative with their user names...they (attorneys) may get lucky and track down amazon, ebay, certain accounts if they use a name close to their own and use it more than one place. I don't think anything online is out of bounds.
    I agree Amazon especially, which is where I believe he said he reviewed the books. Just out of curiously I went and looked at some book reviews on Amazon. I was amazed at the number of people using what appears to be their real names along with the city and state that they live in.

Amazon also allows you to search by name for any reviews they have written. You can also search by location of reviewers....Scary uh?

So I guess a word to the wise would be never to use your real name anywhere on the web where it will be shown to others.

Off now to revise my facebook page!

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cher352 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cher352 View Post
    I agree Amazon especially, which is where I believe he said he reviewed the books. Just out of curiously I went and looked at some book reviews on Amazon. I was amazed at the number of people using what appears to be their real names along with the city and state that they live in.

Amazon also allows you to search by name for any reviews they have written. You can also search by location of reviewers....Scary uh?

So I guess a word to the wise would be never to use your real name anywhere on the web where it will be shown to others.

Off now to revise my facebook page!
    BBM

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I was wondering how they knew it was this person leaving reviews on Amazon and why it would matter, unless it was a book on Diane Downs or Susan Smith. My paranoid Big Brother meter kicked in and flipped out!

I still don't see why it mattered. Maybe just trying to see if the man would tell the truth? IDK. Hunting knives and the book he mentioned were irrelevant, to me anyhow.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

Okay, there must be a third round or am I reading this wrong:

"So far, the judge has asked five potential jurors to return for further questioning. They include a nurse, a man who works in insurance, a counselor, a newspaper circulation manager and a shift manager. The judge is hoping to seat 12 jurors and eight alternates."

Link:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...jury-selection

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819