1350 users online (251 members and 1099 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Wagara is offline Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...

Who would testify on Casey's behalf?

Other than any experts the defense feel they can use, who do you think would/could testify in a manner that Casey would benefit from?

I can't think of anyone...
    Whatever I say...It's only my opinion.

her Mother, although I'm not sure what benefit that would be. I am still hoping that George and Lee have a 'come to Jesus' moment and deside to stand up for Caylee.

I don't think there is anyone that will be able to tesify that will benefit her case. She has too deep of a hole dug filled with lies and I doubt anyone is going to be able to save her. She could have avoided this all together if she wouldn't have MURDERED HER OWN FLESH AND BLOOD.

I agree with JenniferTx no one will be able to save Casey. The only person that could have testified on Casey's behalf is Holly Gagne. Holly has been a close friend with the Anthonys for years and she has said numerous times that she belives that Casey is innocent. Holly did babysit Caylee at times. Holly has had legal troubles for the past year after a domestic violence incident in which she attacked her husband with a bat.

All of Casey's former friends probably hate her now. Casey had a reputation of mistreating several of her friends even before Caylee's disappearance and her check theft of Amy Huzienga. Some of Casey's friends who weren't questioned by police during the investigation refused interviews from newspapers and the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagara View Post
    Other than any experts the defense feel they can use, who do you think would/could testify in a manner that Casey would benefit from?

I can't think of anyone...
    The tattoo guy

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    I get the impression the DT plans on calling a teacher and maybe a coach at least in the penalty phase. How they hold up under cross examination is another thing. She never completed school and was fired from Universal.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

Quote Originally Posted by pharsin View Post
    her Mother, although I'm not sure what benefit that would be. I am still hoping that George and Lee have a 'come to Jesus' moment and deside to stand up for Caylee.
    imo there is no way her mother helps her, not with her MO

way too hostile, emotional, and a transparent liar to boot.
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by kaRN View Post
    I get the impression the DT plans on calling a teacher and maybe a coach at least in the penalty phase. How they hold up under cross examination is another thing. She never completed school and was fired from Universal.
    Former teacher, coach, or perhaps a school counselor who might have been aware of issues that Casey had with her parents. I don't know much about Casey's school days other than that she was a good student, whatever that means in "Anthony speak". Did Casey participate in activities, sports, cheerleading, etc.? I got the impression that Casey was somewhat of a social butterfly and might have been involved in a plethora of school activities.

ICA has "alienated" ALL of her friends, boyfriends, grandparents -- she has alienated just about "everybody" and "anybody" she has come into contact with.

It is going to be very interesting to see how CA, GA and LA will react to ICA and the DT's latest "shenanigans" and if they will be "alienated" by her as well. And it will be even more interesting to see what will happen when ICA alienates her DT when her conviction is handed down.

So as to "who" will testify for ICA ... this will be a "short list" ... a "very, very short list."

I have to agree that CA might be ready, willing, and able, but she's lied about as much as KC has since this whole thing started 3 years ago. I will say that TL gave her a rave review on being a "great girlfriend." While that is neither here nor there, I'd bet KC would LOVE to hear him say it in court.

Quote Originally Posted by pharsin View Post
    I believe George and Lee WOULD HAVE, but with all the rumors of her defense being the sexual abuse by Lee and George and the dysfunction of the family I too hope they get together and decide to tell the truth and not let Casey throw them under the bus.
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

The only group of people that could attest to her being 'good' were probably all her ex's... in which case they would be referring to "good in bed". But at least there would be a bunch of 'em!

Didn't AL say mostly positive things about KC in his deposition...like she seemed like a good mother, etc.? I don't remember him saying anything negative. Maybe him?

My guess would be maybe ? her Uncle, CA brother? He would not be 100% on her side, but he could give an inside peek into some of this dysfunction? Some of her former friends can only say so much, then it turns to distain because of what has happened and the lies and stealing, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Apex-mom View Post
    The only group of people that could attest to her being 'good' were probably all her ex's... in which case they would be referring to "good in bed". But at least there would be a bunch of 'em!
    Do we know that? That's one thing that, IIRC, hasn't been reported on much

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast