Who would testify on Casey's behalf?

Wagara

Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...
Reaction score
Other than any experts the defense feel they can use, who do you think would/could testify in a manner that Casey would benefit from?

I can't think of anyone...

her Mother, although I'm not sure what benefit that would be. I am still hoping that George and Lee have a 'come to Jesus' moment and deside to stand up for Caylee.

I don't think there is anyone that will be able to tesify that will benefit her case. She has too deep of a hole dug filled with lies and I doubt anyone is going to be able to save her. She could have avoided this all together if she wouldn't have MURDERED HER OWN FLESH AND BLOOD.

I agree with JenniferTx no one will be able to save Casey. The only person that could have testified on Casey's behalf is Holly Gagne. Holly has been a close friend with the Anthonys for years and she has said numerous times that she belives that Casey is innocent. Holly did babysit Caylee at times. Holly has had legal troubles for the past year after a domestic violence incident in which she attacked her husband with a bat.

All of Casey's former friends probably hate her now. Casey had a reputation of mistreating several of her friends even before Caylee's disappearance and her check theft of Amy Huzienga. Some of Casey's friends who weren't questioned by police during the investigation refused interviews from newspapers and the media.

Other than any experts the defense feel they can use, who do you think would/could testify in a manner that Casey would benefit from?

I can't think of anyone...
The tattoo guy

I get the impression the DT plans on calling a teacher and maybe a coach at least in the penalty phase. How they hold up under cross examination is another thing. :) She never completed school and was fired from Universal.

her Mother, although I'm not sure what benefit that would be. I am still hoping that George and Lee have a 'come to Jesus' moment and deside to stand up for Caylee.

imo there is no way her mother helps her, not with her MO

way too hostile, emotional, and a transparent liar to boot.

I get the impression the DT plans on calling a teacher and maybe a coach at least in the penalty phase. How they hold up under cross examination is another thing. :) She never completed school and was fired from Universal.

Former teacher, coach, or perhaps a school counselor who might have been aware of issues that Casey had with her parents. I don't know much about Casey's school days other than that she was a good student, whatever that means in "Anthony speak". Did Casey participate in activities, sports, cheerleading, etc.? I got the impression that Casey was somewhat of a social butterfly and might have been involved in a plethora of school activities.

:waitasec::waitasec:

ICA has "alienated" ALL of her friends, boyfriends, grandparents -- she has alienated just about "everybody" and "anybody" she has come into contact with.

It is going to be very interesting to see how CA, GA and LA will react to ICA and the DT's latest "shenanigans" and if they will be "alienated" by her as well. And it will be even more interesting to see what will happen when ICA alienates her DT when her conviction is handed down.

So as to "who" will testify for ICA ... this will be a "short list" ... a "very, very short list."

:cow::cow::cow:

I have to agree that CA might be ready, willing, and able, but she's lied about as much as KC has since this whole thing started 3 years ago. I will say that TL gave her a rave review on being a "great girlfriend." While that is neither here nor there, I'd bet KC would LOVE to hear him say it in court.

I believe George and Lee WOULD HAVE, but with all the rumors of her defense being the sexual abuse by Lee and George and the dysfunction of the family I too hope they get together and decide to tell the truth and not let Casey throw them under the bus.

The only group of people that could attest to her being 'good' were probably all her ex's... in which case they would be referring to "good in bed". But at least there would be a bunch of 'em!
:rolleyes:

Didn't AL say mostly positive things about KC in his deposition...like she seemed like a good mother, etc.? I don't remember him saying anything negative. Maybe him?

My guess would be maybe ? her Uncle, CA brother? He would not be 100% on her side, but he could give an inside peek into some of this dysfunction? Some of her former friends can only say so much, then it turns to distain because of what has happened and the lies and stealing, of course.

The only group of people that could attest to her being 'good' were probably all her ex's... in which case they would be referring to "good in bed". But at least there would be a bunch of 'em!
:rolleyes:

Do we know that? That's one thing that, IIRC, hasn't been reported on much

Surely her parents will speak on her behalf?

I think her whole "Famn Damily" CA, GA and LA will get up there no matter what and how much crap ICA slings at them and speak her praises.. I don't think it will do them any good though.. The jurors will have seen through her and have her future all planed out...
just adding my :twocents:

I agree with JenniferTx no one will be able to save Casey. The only person that could have testified on Casey's behalf is Holly Gagne. Holly has been a close friend with the Anthonys for years and she has said numerous times that she belives that Casey is innocent. Holly did babysit Caylee at times. Holly has had legal troubles for the past year after a domestic violence incident in which she attacked her husband with a bat.

All of Casey's former friends probably hate her now. Casey had a reputation of mistreating several of her friends even before Caylee's disappearance and her check theft of Amy Huzienga. Some of Casey's friends who weren't questioned by police during the investigation refused interviews from newspapers and the media.

So otherwords, she didn't just burn her bridges with her friends and family; she blew them up with C-4s

Do we know that? That's one thing that, IIRC, hasn't been reported on much

Nancy Grace had a visual with their pics on her show a few weeks ago with about 8-10 guys.... lets see there was TL, Ricardo, Mark Hawkins, Jesse Grund, the cop guy, i think a Ryan, and a few others... there was a whole bunch though.

If the DT uses the defense that CA, GA and LA abused her physically, emotionally and sexually, set poor boundaries and were dysfunctional, I don't see any way they could take the stand in ICA's defense.

There may be some former friends she has not stolen from or lied to from Jr High, or perhaps a distant family member who will do it for the families sake. I'm really not sure. ICA seems content to burn every bridge in her attempt to avoid responsbility for her daughter's death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back