Fire in Pa kills 7 kids Update: Auction May 14th

D

Dave AHFB

Yesterday was the big donation dropoff day for the Clouse Children Memorial Playground Auction. I have attached an image of the quilt which was made and donated by the childrens Great-Grandmother. There are still 2 weeks before the auction, so if you have an item to donate you may contact me at ahfb at ahfb2000 d0t c0m and I will put you in touch with my cousin Allison who is putting this all together.

Monetary donations may be made payable to Clouse Children Memorial Fund and mailed to Heritage Christian School, 2401 Fort Robinson Road, Loysville, PA 17047.

For those in the area that may be able to attend the auction here are the details:

CLOUSE CHILDREN MEMORIAL AUCTION
SATURDAY, MAY 14 2011
9 AM
7 AM AUCTION PREVIEW
Fahnestock Auction House
328 Brady Road
New Bloomfield, PA 17068

A benefit auction is being held to honor the memory of the seven Clouse children who perished in the fire at their family’s home in Loysville, PA on March 8, 2011.

At the family's request, a memorial playground will be built in honor of the Clouse Children at the Heritage Christian School of West Perry, Loysville, PA.

**Donations needed**
Quality new and used items such as: antiques, art, furniture, household items, hunting and fishing equipment, tools, quilts and more! Bake sale items are also welcome.

Help spread the word of the event! Share it with your friends and family.

Donation drop-off days are being held on:
Friday, April 29 - Noon to 9 PM
Friday, May 13 - Noon to 9 PM
Saturday, May 14 - *Bake sale donations only* - 6 AM to 9 AM.
Fahnestock’s Auction House, 328 Brady Rd, New Bloomfield.

To schedule an appointment outside of these times, please contact Allison Mullen at 717-386-0877 or mullena101@embarqmail.com or Nevin Fahnestock at 717-582-8565 or nhfahnestock@comcast.net

Preview of the auction items, as they become available, at: http://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/1104756.html
Auctioneer ID # 1909

Shop at our online Fundraising Magazine website, where you can buy magazines up to 85% off, with up to 40% of the proceeds being donated to the playground fund:
http://www.efundraisingonline.com/ClouseChildrenMemorialPlayground

Monetary donations towards the playground fund may be made payable to:
Clouse Children Memorial Fund
Delivered to: Heritage Christian School
2401 Fort Robinson Road
Loysville, PA 17047
http://www.hcswp.org/

Here is the quilt made by the childrens Great-Grandmother

225373_221613951187643_209168269098878_1047072_658367_n.jpg

I've made a seperate thread for the big action coming tomorrow. If you live in the area please try and attend.

The community is really coming together to do good in these poor children's names.

Donations are being accepted thru 9:00 tonight and the auction begins at 9:00 am tomorrow.

Also, do not forget the bake sale and BBQ!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back