2011.05.13 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty G

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Thread will open at 7:45 PM EDT. If the thread is not open, please hit the alert to remind us.

Thank you.

BOMBSHELL: Defense is "tot mom" was verbally, emotionally and sexually abused but only remembered it AFTER Caylee was killed.

Also going to talk about RB being married to a serial killer

You know, being at work all day and unable to follow it is nice to have NG and WS to catch up with. As long as I remember it is an "entertainment show". She's talking about RB tonight. Now I know not to use that acronym. I really hadn't thought of it.

...an allergic reaction to--- Tot Mom! lmbo

See, I didn't know about the mug shot and crime website.

I want to call in and ask how being 22 is a mitigating factor. How does "Strawberry from PA" sound?

Does anyone know what website it is? It wasn't ours.

oh man and are they really going to go with ICA only remembered "this" AFTER Caylee goes missing...........................

yea right..................

I don't know, after LAs Agent of the State testimony I think maybe he was talking about Caylee in his promise.

Does anyone know what website it is? It wasn't ours.

No, but it looked like facebook to me. Holy smokes no wonder I'm hot. I turned on the fireplace instead of the light.

Oh CRAP, NG and me had the same Gramma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know the clip of ICA playing with Caylee in her death shorts? (sorry but it's true). GA and CA are fondly talking about how the camera can video and are talking very nicely. Didn't sound like an abusive family to me. I know, my ex was a tyrant.

Banner:

Today: Defense hints at tot mom sex abuse as possible defeense tot mom never reported abuse and only recently recalls it.

Really? Just an "oh yea I forgot.............." moment.

C'mon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member