Motion to Intervene for the Limited Purpose of Opposing George and Cindy Anthony's Mo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jomo

Reaction score
Motion to Intervene for the Limited Purpose of Opposing George and Cindy Anthony's Motion for Injunctive Relief Regarding Video Visitation

WTH!!!????

Someone please help me to understand this (****@%****) motion.

(thanks in advance)

Motion to Intervene for the Limited Purpose of Opposing George and Cindy Anthony's Motion for Injunctive Relief Regarding Video Visitation

WTH!!!????

Someone please help me to understand this (****@%****) motion.

(thanks in advance)

What is this? Did the Defense submit this motion? I do not understand what it means. Someone does not want the Anthony's to visit via video?

I just got this off of our daily news site of the Clerk of Orange County Case site court docket!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6478388&postcount=8"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.05.13-15 Today's Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**[/ame]

JUST GUESSING HERE....

The newest Anthony lawyer (lippman I believe) has become more visible in the past few days.

Threats to sue Baez over his defense stragey.

Threats to sue Brad Conway over atty/client violations.

........and he has no standing to be a visible part of this trial circus, and he needs to cash in his publicity chips ASAP.

So he files for a motion to intervene (to give him the ability to address the court) on the silly visitation issue. Probably to get an injunction against Baez for not letting them see their princess, or possibly just another "no video please" motion.

I think it's just about Lipman becoming recognized before HHJBP moves this trial right along and the poor man loses an opportunity.

We'll probably get to see some more of the Let us be in the courtroom stuff too. (Yeah, it's a done deal ----- but the $$$ train is leaving the station for this particular lawyer).

Agree entirely. Just another 'cash' hungry player on the Caylee Gravy Train............sick just sick.

SO WHAT! HHJBP he stated he cant rule on that. SOMEONE allow it! ICA will still refuse!
MOO

Just re read that motion title ---- think it's a Baez compilation...lol

They want the judge to make Cindy stop asking to visit ICA, they are tired of repeating themselves....lol (rich irony included free of charge)

Atty. is going to be on Greta tonite....

Is there anywhere to watch Greta online? I found a site to watch Jane & Nancy Grace, but so far, no Greta. :(

I don't get FOX so would someone be kind enough to post the highlights?
from what I saw it was like 3 minutes - at best. He didn't say much - talked about smelling the cans and will they really allow the jury to do that - and that was about it.

That's what I saw.

I guess since ica is incarcerated, her attorney has the right to speak for her. This is the control of CA and maybe GA I spoke of way prior. She is the pitbull, pit viper, red tailed boa who will NOT let go. ICA is an adult, can do what she wants to do. Bet CA is VERY angry.

Just re read that motion title ---- think it's a Baez compilation...lol

They want the judge to make Cindy stop asking to visit ICA, they are tired of repeating themselves....lol (rich irony included free of charge)

:seeya:

Hello Fellow WS'ers ... My take on keeping the Anthony's away and trying to keep them as low as possible in

the media.... My opinion is .... that if any of the Anthony's were in court for jp then the future jurors would see

them and shoot the defense accusations on the A's out with the daily trash.. Same goes for any visitation or

contact with them at all. JA suggested that the A's even sit in the balcony ... That seemed to make the

defense very happy also.. Bottom line is defense wants as much space between ICA and family as possible

cause of the things they are trying to accuse the A's of for ICA... I was waiting for someone on ws to put this

out there . usually someone states what I want to post but I have waited now 5 days and couldn't take it

anymore .. lol So what do you fellow posters think? Make any sense??? Only one thing, Baez from pulling

these stunts can't control the A's unless he is bs-ing them into thinking he is on their side and smooshing up

to them when it benefits him and his darling ICA.... Baez has always been a very very * unusual person *

from the beginning in my opinion... His eyes are as cold and blank as his clients... both have always given

me the creeps... I hope KB keeps us informed of his karma after this trial is over... I don't see much

happening in his life that is going to benefit him at all.

I got the impression ICA got the ball moving faster this afternoon.. After her little chat when leaving and she

put something on the table in front of JB... her peed look as walking away she was very unhappy and angry.. I

think she told them she was sick of hearing about herself every hour on the hour how she was a total loser and

she had , had enough.. things went much faster and AF didn't talk as much... my opinion of it.. at first she

gloated in all the attention from them but it wore off fast and ICA didn't like all the answers from PJ....

I have been up over 24hrs with cold meds in me so I hope this makes sense and spelling, grammar etc is at

least tolerable...

Caylee Sweet Angel Justice is coming .... So Glad you made yourself known... Keep it up Angel... Blink those lights... I would like to see papers on the floor also from the defense table.. Maybe they would be more organized .. :floorlaugh: that would be so much fun huh? silly and funny... I could jsut see you laughing and smiling... Bless you Darling Sweet Caylee Girl... So many Love and Wish the Best:angel: Justice the Law will allow for You....

Could be. JB has been playing them. Attorneys I've often heard, when they face a court case, it's like a game of chess to them. They get all their different pieces lined up and plan of attack is ready for action. I'm not sure about JB because of his antics, and he is not an expert by any means, but if he's been acting the fool for a reason all this time, then he is a lot better than anyone could have thought. You don't honestly think JB has feelings for any of them personally, do you? His main concern should be defending his clients life, he doesn't care about CA or GA. Don't care what he says about them in public years ago. Going to be pretty interesting if JB makes his balloon fly high on this one.

Maybe JB is trying very hard to get the Anthony's so mad that they burst into the courtroom in front of the jury and declare something causing a mistrial. I have a feeling he made it happen with George at M Nejame's office. I mean, who could hold them back?

:seeya:

Hello Fellow WS'ers ... My take on keeping the Anthony's away and trying to keep them as low as possible in

the media.... My opinion is .... that if any of the Anthony's were in court for jp then the future jurors would see

them and shoot the defense accusations on the A's out with the daily trash.. Same goes for any visitation or

contact with them at all. JA suggested that the A's even sit in the balcony ... That seemed to make the

defense very happy also.. Bottom line is defense wants as much space between ICA and family as possible

cause of the things they are trying to accuse the A's of for ICA... I was waiting for someone on ws to put this

out there . usually someone states what I want to post but I have waited now 5 days and couldn't take it

anymore .. lol So what do you fellow posters think? Make any sense??? Only one thing, Baez from pulling

these stunts can't control the A's unless he is bs-ing them into thinking he is on their side and smooshing up

to them when it benefits him and his darling ICA.... Baez has always been a very very * unusual person *

from the beginning in my opinion... His eyes are as cold and blank as his clients... both have always given

me the creeps... I hope KB keeps us informed of his karma after this trial is over... I don't see much

happening in his life that is going to benefit him at all.

I got the impression ICA got the ball moving faster this afternoon.. After her little chat when leaving and she

put something on the table in front of JB... her peed look as walking away she was very unhappy and angry.. I

think she told them she was sick of hearing about herself every hour on the hour how she was a total loser and

she had , had enough.. things went much faster and AF didn't talk as much... my opinion of it.. at first she

gloated in all the attention from them but it wore off fast and ICA didn't like all the answers from PJ....

I have been up over 24hrs with cold meds in me so I hope this makes sense and spelling, grammar etc is at

least tolerable...

Caylee Sweet Angel Justice is coming .... So Glad you made yourself known... Keep it up Angel... Blink those lights... I would like to see papers on the floor also from the defense table.. Maybe they would be more organized .. :floorlaugh: that would be so much fun huh? silly and funny... I could jsut see you laughing and smiling... Bless you Darling Sweet Caylee Girl... So many Love and Wish the Best:angel: Justice the Law will allow for You....[/quote]

Oh I loved this part of your post. Hope Little Caylee keeps those lights blinking for sure.:seeya:

Evening everyone...I've had different thoughts run through my head on, specifically, why DT doesn't want GA and CA in the courtroom. The latest one that is kinda rolling around is...since KC does cry (?) when she sees CA and LA on the stand - does the DT team fear KC's reaction to her family will not "fit" all the mess they are going to be introducing regarding abuse, blah, blah, blah?

Just wondering imoo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member