mom gives 8 year old botox!!

I cannot even believe a little girl would want to to that. What kid thinks a needle in the face is a good idea?

I wouldnt get botox because a needle in the face doesnt sound like a good idea. It is one reason the denist is not my favorite place.

97 percent of the people think it is a serious offence. Who are the 3 percent that think this is okay?

I have been in pageants 20 years.I am a former contestant and now a pageant coach and hair and makeup artist as well as pageant mom of a 12 year old who has competed her whole life and I have never ever heard of botox being used in Children's pageants. I am appalled at this mother!!!! I also want everyone to know that what she said about botox being used in pageant kids is an out and out lie!

Okay, this one has taken a turn for the WEIRD:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/05/reports-botox-mom-loses-custody-not-who-she-claims-to-be/1

Reports: Botox mom loses custody, not who she claims to be

The mother who admitted on TV to injecting her 8-year-old beauty-pageant daughter with Botox has lost custody of her child, does not live in San Francisco and is not who she claimed to be, according to news reports.

A "person with knowledge of the situation" told ABC News that California authorities over the weekend took custody of the girl, identified in the original reports as Britney Campbell.

STORY: S.F. pageant mom investigated for injecting 8-year-old with Botox

ABC writes that the source said the girl "is doing well but did not offer more detail on the ongoing investigation into the girl's mother, Kerry Campbell."

But the San Francisco Chronicle, citing sources of its own, says the mother's name is not Kerry Campbell and she does not live in San Francisco, as originally claimed on ABC's Good Morning America. City child-welfare officials were inundated with irate calls and an investigation was begun.

But reporters couldn't locate her in San Francisco, and sources tell the Chronicle the woman doesn't live in the Bay Area.

San Francisco Human Services Director Trent Rhorer said his office has "completed our investigation, and we are no longer involved in the case." He would not say more, citing confidentiality laws in juvenile cases.

The Chronicle notes that GMA picked up the Botox story from the racy British tabloid The Sun, which in March reported the mother-and-daughter tale of bonding and identified mom as a 34-year-old former beautician from Birmingham, England, who had moved to San Francisco.

As the Chronicle writes, "How much of the rest of her story was on the level -- the Botox, the child beauty contests -- also is not known."

Balloon boy repeat?

This was thought to have been a hoax as far back as March:
http://www.fabsugar.co.uk/Does-San-Francisco-Mom-Really-Give-Her-8-Year-Old-Botox-15209251

Considering authorities removed that girl from her mother, no, it's not a hoax.
"A California mother has lost custody of her 8-year-old daughter after she injected the girl with botox in preparation for a beauty pageant."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/california-daughter-injected-botox-longer-custody-mom/story?id=13611279

Well part of it is. She's lying about who she is and where she lives.

Well she probably did not use her real name when she went on TV because she knows people aren't going to like a mother injecting her 8 year old with botox.

She does a lot more than botox to that child-- there's a thread downstairs in the tots and teens area that details other "beauty" treatments. :mad:

Not surprising. Lots of rumblings it was a hoax from the beginning. But that woman has no business with a child, botox or not.

I was aghast when I first heard about this but haven't followed it as closely as others. When I saw the child, I was actually surprised that she is entering beauty pageants as I see nothing that is particularly attractive or engaging about this little girl. Perhaps she "presents" well in competition, but I wouldn't consider her to be a child beauty by any stretch of the imagination.

JonBenet Ramsey was an incredibly beautiful little girl - with or without makeup, big hair, and elegant formal attire. Rest her soul, I don't think that Patsy Ramsey would have gone to these extremes. Patsy knew that JonBenet was a beautiful child. jmo

I was aghast when I first heard about this but haven't followed it as closely as others. When I saw the child, I was actually surprised that she is entering beauty pageants as I see nothing that is particularly attractive or engaging about this little girl. Perhaps she "presents" well in competition, but I wouldn't consider her to be a child beauty by any stretch of the imagination.

JonBenet Ramsey was an incredibly beautiful little girl - with or without makeup, big hair, and elegant formal attire. Rest her soul, I don't think that Patsy Ramsey would have gone to these extremes. Patsy knew that JonBenet was a beautiful child. jmo

I think this could be the answer. She's an average-looking 8 year old girl, but mother wanted her to be glamorous beauty-pageant material.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back