2011.05.14 - Sidebar Thread (Juror Selection Day Six)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Prepping this thread for tomorrow. Breakfast buffet for my peeps!

jjw-hotel-champlain-paris-640x425-breakfast-buffet.jpg

http://www.jjwhotels.com/media/797990/jjw-hotel-champlain-paris-640x425-breakfast-buffet.jpg

(Notice that this one has the bar in view behind it. Let us not start sneaking tipples 'til it's noon EDT, ok?)

What time are they supposed to begin? I'm not seeing a link to my regular live feed yet. Please don't tell me I'm up too early.

What is on the docket for today??? How many?????

Good morning everyone! The Today show is doing a quick run down now. Nothing new there.

ETA: I take that back, lady talking about DT "trying the case" in jury selection. ;) They will have a link later.

good morning guys. I didnt sleep well, the lil one woke a lot and I was really, really unhappy about yeterday's selections. I'm cooking lunch and hopefully when stuff starts I will get my optimism back.

I had to leave at 4pm yesterday, does anyone know how many we have already? Knowing we still have strikes and such it could be a very long day! I wonder if HHJP works Sundays? :waitasec:

dh was watching Fox News last night and all of a sudden comes out and looks at me and asks...she is now blaming her parents????? He normally tunes me out if I talk of this case (rest assured I tune him out on alot of other things---)---

Try cnn live. I keep getting nothing live scheduled for today, maybe it is too early?

I noticed yesterday that wftv was way behind reflector in their live feed, so that's the one I'm checking first.

I keep trying different US proxies but so far am unable to watch the CNN feed which is a shame as I managed to watch them once a long time ago and the feed was great.

I'm starting to think that the news stations don't plan to cover it, or the weekend crews are a little slow. :sheesh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74