2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
OK, back on the :rollercoaster::rollercoaster::rollercoaster: everybody!

I got lost and couldn't find anyone! Here finally! Just get so angry at seeing ICA walking in and smiling, so happy, so much fun with her team!

This girl came back in the court room and sat smiling away. Potential Jurors have been saying she is quilty. What does she have to smile about. Does KC know why she is here.

I am trying to find the clip it was just played when we had the rerun... but when I go back like 1st video she is already in seat.. (The clip I was asking about earlier about the Guard and Casey's staff)

Bash is present finally was really confussed!!!

I think the DT told ICA (guard issue) that them being so close to her all the time prejudices her. She is presumed innocent and by the guards being so close to her all the time gives the impression she is guilty. LOL MOO of course and I don't agree with DT EVER

Has everyone noticed that neck touching thing she is doing constantly now? It is irritating me no end! I think, she thinks it's sexy, it's not just damn annoying!

Juror 1167 ill yesterday from food poisoning coming in

ICA appears to be in her glory...., its been almost 3 years since she's had this much interaction with people.

HHJP: Everybody's here. We are going to take 1167 who got ill from food poisoning yesterday.

For those who missed it,at the end of the last session,HHJP told the lawyers this afternoon we would be following "The Perry Plan" LOL

Juror 1167 food poisoned juror up now.

:giggle: Judge Perry - Tell me what you ate, so I don't eat it.

Sorry if I added to the confusion... I had never seen a rerun done on any of the proceedings.... they don't always adhere to time schedules either....Very confusing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46