GUILTY NH - Camden Hughes, 6, suffocated, Hampton, 14 May 2011 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelieveable,,,how does this stuff happen??????

yeah, I don't get it either ... how someone can just throw away a little kid like he's trash

it's obviously murder - anything accidental & they would've called 911 right?

it won't take long to i.d. him IMO

RIP little one

I just went to the Maine newspapers on-line, they still have no idea. Autopsy is being done this afternoon.

I was shocked when I read about this little one.. How can the parent's not list him as missing or not aware he is missing. Got me wondering many question's. How does a child this age get to be by self. I had wondered if they have searched the area maybe something also happened to his mother. So many things happening in this state it's hard to believe. I use to believe this state was very safe. I hope they find this child's family. May this little angel rest in peace

Jeffrey Curly was found in the Great Works River in South Berwick. (1997)
He was abducted from the Boston area. (Somerville)

http://www.southberwickmaine.org/public_documents/index

South Berwick is a vibrant mid-size Maine community located on the Southern New Hampshire border. With a population of 7,000 plus, South Berwick is a growing community which has experienced nearly a 50% increase in population since 1980, making it one of the faster growing communities in Maine. With a rural New England Village setting, proximity to Boston MA, Portsmouth NH, and Portland ME, and the joy of Maine living, South Berwick is 'the way life should be'.

South Berwick Demographics

Proximity
South Berwick comprises 35 square miles, with 70 miles of road. The Town is on the fringes of the expanding Boston/Southern New Hampshire Metropolitan area which has brought many jobs within commuting distance of the Town. South Berwick is close to Portland, Augusta, and York Maine; Dover, Portsmouth, Durham (UNH) New Hampshire; and approximately 70 miles to Boston, Mass.

Area Services

The South Berwick downtown village offers several dining establishments and specialty shops as well as basic necessities. Extensive retail outlets are minutes away in Dover and Somersworth NH. Two large retail malls are located in the Portsmouth/Newington NH area. The noted factory outlets in Kittery are only a few minutes away. Excellent retail services are also available in Sanford, Saco-Biddeford, Portland, and Freeport. Neighboring coastal communities along Route 1 are a haven for those seeking antiques, crafts, and gift shops.

Economy

Firms which employ South Berwick residents include: Liberty Mutual in Portsmouth and Dover, Pratt and Whitney in North Berwick, Sprague Electric in Sanford, Davidson Rubber Company in Dover and Somersworth, the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard and Spaulding Fiber in Dover. There is an expanding local job market in consulting, engineering, real estate, and construction.

Transportation

Route 236 is a primary highway providing quick and direct access to I-95 at Kittery. Route 91 leads to the beaches at York and U.S. Route 1 areas. Inland areas, the Maine Turnpike, and New Hampshire are readily accessible via Route 4. Amtrack service from Boston, MA to Portland, ME is available with stops next door in Dover, NH and Wells, ME. Air travel is available at several airports all within 1 hour's drive. The Portsmouth International Airport has daily service with carriers such as Skybus, Allegiant and Pan Am Clipper. The Manchester Boston Regional Airport is a one hour drive with service through a variety of major airlines. The Jetport interchange off of the turnpike provides a 40 minute hassle free drive to the Portland Jetport. Logan Airport in Boston can be reached in approximately 75 minutes (if traffic is good) for overseas connections. This area, with its proximity to the ocean, ski areas, the woods in our own backyards and Portland, Portsmouth and Boston, is in an enviable position.

If he is of school age, maybe they can find out who he is through the area schools. There has been no artist sketch of the little boy that I could find ... hoping that the public could identify him. So very sad.

May not be related to this child but this is approximately an hour or so away from Berwick Maine. Unidentified woman found on Natasket beach

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...1/05/15/womans_body_found_on_nantasket_beach/

This was one of my thoughts of why the child hasn't been reported missing. We have seen these before :( At this point it could be many things. Somewhere someone is missing a child, either a family member, a neighbor, or even some school, child could still be in preschool.
It just so happens they describe many children I know, even my own son.. I wonder if he has any birthmarks or something for someone to recognize.

OMG a little blonde haired cutie :( :(
You can tell there was trauma to the side of his mouth....
Really high forehead as well
If his hair really looks like that, then it was recently cut between 4 and 6 their hair grows pretty fast and it looks short and stylish.
MOO

I'll bet that poor child is not from that town. They would have already ID'd him if he was. He was dumped there for a reason, like he has no connection there. Poor sweet boy. RIP

State police are looking for a navy blue Toyota Tacoma pickup truck that may be related to the case. It had white license plates, but the state was unknown, according to McCausland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth