2011.05.16 Jury Selection DAY SEVEN (Morning Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening for posting livefeed links.

When they start striking potential jurors, please see [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6491766&postcount=48"]my message in the unexcused jurors thread[/ame]. I would like to keep up with it there. TIA for helping! :blowkiss:

I'm thining AF not feeling good..coughed and sucking on somehting...

Wftv up and running - good picture today.

Weird choice of apparel for ICA

Here we go court in session.

ICA is now sitting at her desk, ready to work.

White shirt and long sleeved sweater to cover the hands. Bangs again (look forward to a very fidgity day). Between 2 female attorneys - see CM but no JB yet. She's pulling and prodding at her clothes already.

All rise.

Mel

Good morning all!

I see KC is still seated between AF and Simms. Still trouble in paradise!

I dont know if this is the right place for this question ..but does anyone know why CA has not been in court?

I don't know how ICA can be so upbeat, geesh she acts like she is part of the defense team

Is that snaks in that big bag in front of AF?

ICA dressed in cream shirt with sweater today looking more perkier than usual.

'paralegal casey' has showed up today... writing furiously....

HHJP: 1268 in seat 26 is the one that has been out for medical reasons. She continues to be out for medical reasons. She is not going to be able to return, I excused her.

AF: asks what number.

HHJP: repeats 1268. Go to your second seat, juror in seat number 50 that's juror 3119.

SA team looking quite dapper today in their black/dark grey.

White shirt and long sleeved sweater to cover the hands. Bangs again (look forward to a very fidgity day). Between 2 female attorneys - see CM but no JB yet. She's pulling and prodding at her clothes already.

All rise.

Mel

I really think her clothes fiddling is down to unfamiliarity with anything but jail issue. btw for curiosity, what do inmates sleep in? do they have to sleep in the same thing they have to wake in?

HHJP: the second sheet contains the approx 33 people you have not talked to, who you will be talking. Seat number 50, either we neglected or she neglected...she has "vacation" issues where she was supposed to be leaving on Tuesday. I don't know how we missed that but we did. We are going to bring her in to make an inquiry. Bring her in.

Juror #3119 up -sounds like we have a Defense mic on - HHJP digging at the DT - this juror has holiday issues - leaving on Tuesday - how did we miss that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10