Important Fingerprint Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

allycat1208

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there was any fingerprint evidence on the important items such as duct tape, the garbage bag, the laundry bag, etc? I would not think clothes would be important. I was watching something on TV about the case, where Jose Baez says something to the extent that Casey would have to be some kind of a mastermind to not leave any fingerprints on any evidence. I would think he must have known there were no fingerprints found to say this or this recording maybe was in the early stage of the investigation before they found "important fingerprint evidence". Does anyone know anything about this?

Does anyone know if there was any fingerprint evidence on the important items such as duct tape, the garbage bag, the laundry bag, etc? I would not think clothes would be important. I was watching something on TV about the case, where Jose Baez says something to the extent that Casey would have to be some kind of a mastermind to not leave any fingerprints on any evidence. I would think he must have known there were no fingerprints found to say this or this recording maybe was in the early stage of the investigation before they found "important fingerprint evidence". Does anyone know anything about this?
Ally...there has been a lot of discussion about the elements eradicating any evidence such as finger prints and dna.

PS- even Caylee's dna wasn't detected.

The remains were under a swamp of mud and rain for 5 months. How would there be expected to be fingerprints left?

Are you inquiring due to the rebroadcast yesterday of 48 hours and LKB remark?? The more recent one she outed the Nanny story as a big lie and
everyone knew it...so hard to believe any thing she says at this point...the DT Lies .......

It does not take a swift brain on the Defense Team to figure out that anything that had been out in the elements, under water water for two or three months and in basically swamp conditions rest of the time would not survive with finger prints intact. Even the lining on the Special Henkel type tape had degraded. So no there were not.

The car had one partial one trunk but it is helpful to note the car had been cleaned by a person or persons unknown.

With respect, can I ask how long you have been interested in this case? I ask only because this is pretty basic early on information that has been reviewed time and time again. If it is fairly recent. we have a wealth of information in link, resource threads etc that can be found in the primary Caylee page at the top. If you have difficulty with the search function here - just pm one of the mods, I'm sure they would be gald to help you.

You may get much info that way than by our quick posts, particularly these days when the trial is under way and there just doesn't be enough time to go around. Happy searching!

Are you inquiring due to the rebroadcast yesterday of 48 hours and LKB remark?? The more recent one she outed the Nanny story as a big lie and
everyone knew it...so hard to believe any thing she says at this point...the DT Lies .......

Yes, I saw a bit of something on yesterday but I don't know what it was. I was thinking it was a repeat of something long ago though. I noticed on a few other shows though, that JB never says anything of significance one way or another.

There was mention, may have been under HHJS, of latent evidence that the FBI was not passing along to the defense. Of course, the defense did not request it from the FBI, they wanted the state to do their job and HHJS told them to get it themselves or let him know and he would try to get the feds to help in spite of jurisdictional boundaries-but I do remember JB crying about it in court, and we have not heard about it again, IIRC.

Yes, stands to reason as her tiny bones were very scattered and plants grew up and through remains.
...and the fact that the remains were under water. Caylee's body was torn apart by animals so it also stands to reason that part of her was out of the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff