2011.05.16 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Softail

Reaction score
NG Reporting that jurors have been arrested!

:seeya:

Nancy will be discussing Casey's jury selection, as well as other topics on the case.

She is also discussing another case first.

FGS she's talking about priors with some of the jurors several years ago, rediculous!

Discussing Susan Powell now. Some remains have been found.

HAHAHAHHAA, she must be listening to jury selection!

She says a lot of defense attorneys are not very happy with her, LOL!!!

NG Reporting that jurors have been arrested!
She mentioned the guy who was going to write a book and already had a book cover (?)
so I think it was the potential juror who disobeyed HHJP's orders and posted on Facebook,who was arrested.That is IF any PJ was arrested.
That is just my assumption.

I am watching... she seems to still be on the remains (I wonder if she has read the latest that they think it is a MAN and not Susan)...

will post what I hear on the show...

I am watching... she seems to still be on the remains (I wonder if she has read the latest that they think it is a MAN and not Susan)...

will post what I hear on the show...

I'm waiting along with you. :)

it is on now... they are playing juror snippets

they are playing snips from RB and interesting she has not been in the courtroom since she was "outed"

Which guy are they talking about? The Valencia guy?

juror arrested

gone thru 40
17 seated
(per JC)

***I think the arrest bombshell is concerning arrest records*****

LOL JC says she sees ICA being serious and they showed a big cheesy grin of hers from today.

I can't help but think about all the pjs today...the one said NG goes on and on about the same thing and then is rude to her guests and JVM just tries to yell her point across.

holy he!! they are talking about past arrest records

talking head says they may want someone with a record on the jury

NG: headline - "tot mom" jurors arrested.

Three p/j have arrest records, 2 with DUI, 1 has prior drug charges.

One p/j very "pro" DP.

NG now talking about ICA demeanor today; freezing out JB. Jean Casares: very serious, writing out notes, etc.

Jason Oceans, Alex Sanchez legal panel

JO: defendant should seem relaxed, serious, focused; joking & laughing always inappropriate in murder trial

AS: having an arrest record doesn't preclude someone from being on a jury; if he knew someone had a criminal record he as a defense lawyer would want someone who has some resentment against LE.

NG now talking with Diane Dimond about stealth jurors; one p/j who plans to write a book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member