Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 366
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    a little west of southern hospitality.
    Posts
    2,155
    Quote Originally Posted by monet1369 View Post
    I guess the van is exactly like one the Guy's sold a few months ago. You can also hear screeching tires during the interview and the relative gasped when she saw the van pull up in the rear of the house. Cannot see van in any of the news coverage so far.
    This might want to be reviewed by police. You should probably contact the media outlet and have them contact the PD with this.

    If it is the same car/van, that's weird... unless they are being looky-loo's.
    "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." - James Dewar


  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sherbetjello For This Useful Post:


  3. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    87
    I thought the same thing. Possible look-i-loos. I may have left out that the reporter did state that the relative asked the news crew to turn their cameras off and then made the call to the police.


  4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to monet1369 For This Useful Post:


  5. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    87
    Wish tv mobile site link.
    http://wish.m0bl.net/
    Wishtv full site link.
    http://www.wishtv.com/Home
    I don't believe they have anything up yet but in case anyone wants the info.


  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to monet1369 For This Useful Post:


  7. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    34,896
    I want to know where that baby is.;


  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:


  9. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    87
    News 8 just said that they will be replaying the newscast about the green mini van tonight at both 10 and 11. I bet they will not put the video online until after the newscast. Not sure if you can watch it on line or not.


  10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to monet1369 For This Useful Post:


  11. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,145
    The brother's name is already here in an obituary on the first thread, close to page 3 or 4.


  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trident For This Useful Post:


  13. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisyjane View Post
    Does anyone else find it strange that there seems to be no local, grass-roots efforts to find this family? Especially since there's a very small child missing? And since the couple was so active in a church? Contrast with the Holly Bobo case; the family's church was very active in the searches, set up vigils etc.
    I thought it was strange at first. Then I got to thinking about it.

    Someone in this family seems 'unstable.' The family is missing, not known where they are but when last seen in the area the adults at least were living.
    And JG at least has a known violent history, known to carry weapons.

    Would you want to put your name out in the media and know if he reads the articles that your name and your family will be brought to his attention. Remember he knows where many of them live. And that if what you say makes him angry, or even if just because you commented on his story makes him angry, that he could decide to retaliate.

    Would you take a chance putting your name in the media? And that is ok with me, as long as they are talking to LE.


  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:


  15. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    594
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisyjane View Post
    I have googled the living daylights outta that brother, to no avail. With his entire immediate family missing, you'd think he would have surfaced by now.
    The brother is ex-military(or perhaps still enlisted..), married & living in (or wife lives in..) Ohio best I can tell. No 'facts' per se but pieces of this page & that page that I've put together.
    Last edited by VicVixvi; 05-17-2011 at 08:57 PM. Reason: redacted brothers' name
    I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.


  16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to VicVixvi For This Useful Post:


  17. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,803
    Quote Originally Posted by nancysniece View Post
    Yes, I know his name and will post, but since everyone is using initials I didn't want to do anything out of line. The initials are correct......

    Please advise: Should I post his actual name?
    Hi and welcome to WS!

    I am also not a mod. But I do remember there is a clause in the terms of service. I think that would be termed local rumor. And we can sometimes post local rumor if we don't use names or contact info, make sure it is case related, and mark the post clearly as a local rumor.

    But if you aren't sure whether or not to post, you can contact a mod and tell them what you have and ask if you can post it.


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:


  19. #70
    Daisyjane's Avatar
    Daisyjane is offline "All the clouds are clearing, and I think we're over the storm."
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    723
    Quote Originally Posted by monet1369 View Post
    I guess the van is exactly like one the Guy's sold a few months ago. You can also hear screeching tires during the interview and the relative gasped when she saw the van pull up in the rear of the house. Cannot see van in any of the news coverage so far.
    Hmmm. I wonder if this van could be the PT Cruiser that Joseph was driving during his stalking activities? I remember several posters questioned what happened to that PT Cruiser, since it was not listed among the vehicles missing.


  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daisyjane For This Useful Post:


  21. #71
    Daisyjane's Avatar
    Daisyjane is offline "All the clouds are clearing, and I think we're over the storm."
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    723
    Oh, boy it's getting weirder:

    http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/crime...ory-of-trouble

    But Joseph made allegations of his own against this guard in February 2011.Joseph reported to Shelbyville police that the guard was stalking him.

    According to court records, Joseph claimed the guard tried to beat him. He also said the guard left letters on his car. However, police later determined the guard did not write the letters, though police did not disclose who did write the letters.

    “I want to just kill you and then dismember your body,” one of the letters reads. “I may just bury you in my driveway, so I can be reminded of the thrill I felt when I killed you.” Another reads, “[I] want to kill you so bad, because you will never accept me in your life. Your payday is coming soon. I know where you live and I will get you.”

    When the security company Joseph and the guard worked for investigated this claim, they fired Joseph. Joseph’s charge against the guard was dropped when Joseph didn’t attend a court hearing; Joseph was sitting in the Marion County Jail at the time. But Joseph bonded out of jail and was on home detention with an ankle monitor. That ankle monitor, police reports said, was found during a search of the family's home after they went missing. Joseph is due in court May 24 to face those stalking charges.
    Last edited by Daisyjane; 05-17-2011 at 09:27 PM. Reason: clarity


  22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Daisyjane For This Useful Post:


  23. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    34,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisyjane View Post
    Oh, boy it's getting weirder:

    http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/crime...ory-of-trouble

    snipped for space...
    “I want to just kill you and then dismember your body,” one of the letters reads. “I may just bury you in my driveway, so I can be reminded of the thrill I felt when I killed you.” Another reads, “[I] want to kill you so bad, because you will never accept me in your life. Your payday is coming soon. I know where you live and I will get you.”

    When the security company Joseph and the guard worked for investigated this claim, they fired Joseph. Joseph’s charge against the guard was dropped when Joseph didn’t attend a court hearing; Joseph was sitting in the Marion County Jail at the time. But Joseph bonded out of jail and was on home detention with an ankle monitor. That ankle monitor, police reports said, was found during a search of the family's home after they went missing. Joseph is due in court May 24 to face those stalking charges.
    I am going to take a wild guess and say that the author of those letters was Joseph himself. And those are CREEPY letters for sure. It makes me really worried about his missing family members, especially little Zee.


  24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:


  25. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bellingham, WA/Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisyjane View Post
    However, police later determined the guard did not write the letters, though police did not disclose who did write the letters.

    “I want to just kill you and then dismember your body,” one of the letters reads. “I may just bury you in my driveway, so I can be reminded of the thrill I felt when I killed you.” Another reads, “[I] want to kill you so bad, because you will never accept me in your life. Your payday is coming soon. I know where you live and I will get you.”
    Sounds pretty mentally unstable! I agree with katydid23, sounds like Joseph probably wrote those letters. Wonder if he's ever been involuntarily hospitalised?


  26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to belyenochi For This Useful Post:


  27. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisyjane View Post
    Oh, boy it's getting weirder:

    http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/crime...ory-of-trouble

    But Joseph made allegations of his own against this guard in February 2011.Joseph reported to Shelbyville police that the guard was stalking him.

    According to court records, Joseph claimed the guard tried to beat him. He also said the guard left letters on his car. However, police later determined the guard did not write the letters, though police did not disclose who did write the letters.

    “I want to just kill you and then dismember your body,” one of the letters reads. “I may just bury you in my driveway, so I can be reminded of the thrill I felt when I killed you.” Another reads, “[I] want to kill you so bad, because you will never accept me in your life. Your payday is coming soon. I know where you live and I will get you.”

    When the security company Joseph and the guard worked for investigated this claim, they fired Joseph. Joseph’s charge against the guard was dropped when Joseph didn’t attend a court hearing; Joseph was sitting in the Marion County Jail at the time. But Joseph bonded out of jail and was on home detention with an ankle monitor. That ankle monitor, police reports said, was found during a search of the family's home after they went missing. Joseph is due in court May 24 to face those stalking charges.
    And the incidents with the security guard happened in Jan 2010, not Jan 2011 like I was thinking.


  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:


  29. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Laguna Beach, CA
    Posts
    8,862
    so who thinks Joseph managed to do something against his family and is off on his own? Who thinks he frightened his folks, and they aren't together, and who thinks they are all together?

    I'm not sure what to think at this point, something tells me they are all together, but that could be hopeful thinking on my part.


  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Charlie09 For This Useful Post:


Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Found Alive IN - Guy Family, Shelbyville, May 2011 - Missing under suspicious circumstances - #1
    By Daisyjane in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 547
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 02:52 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 03:48 PM
  3. Anthony Family "suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings"
    By BonKai in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 659
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 11:47 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 02:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •