713 users online (93 members and 620 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Anthonys May Sue Over Merchandise being Sold

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/279...l?source=orlpn

POSTED: Tuesday, May 17, 2011
    UPDATED: 9:52 am EDT May 17, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney representing the parents of Casey Anthony said he will fight to put a halt to people trying to profit from the murder case centered around his clients' granddaughter.

T-shirts, pins, underwear and other items invoking the names of Casey and Caylee Anthony are being sold on the Internet, including eBay.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Oh, my! The Anthonys' new attorney is sue-trigger-happy. Let's see now... Who else can he/they sue?

oh geez....you'd think what they have on their plate is enough to worry about.

Oh NO!!! We can't have anyone making money from exploiting Caylee except for them!!! Cindy does hold the Caylee Anthony registered trademark, ya know...**eyeroll**

Looks like the Anthonys found their dream lawyer.

I wonder if they are really wanting to sue because they want to get their piece of the pie $$$$$$$$$$$

Kinda like selling the pictures of Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by iowalovescaylee View Post
    Oh NO!!! We can't have anyone making money from exploiting Caylee except for them!!! Cindy does hold the Caylee Anthony registered trademark, ya know...**eyeroll**

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferTx View Post
    I wonder if they are really wanting to sue because they want to get their piece of the pie $$$$$$$$$$$

They should sue. People are profiting off their name. They don't have to do a thing. Their lawyer does.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferTx View Post

Exactly!! that's how ICA paid $250000 to HB by selling pictures of Caylee after she killed her!

I think there is a sleazy foundation that does no work in Caylee's name that should be sued

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    wow.. they have become sue-happy

what next?

I have never agreed with the anthony's on anything. That being said, I think that anyone out there selling tshirts and buttons is just LOW. This is a baby that was killed and thrown out like trash. Regardless of who did it and the circus that has been created, and who created that circus, someone must protect her memory, and at this point, the only ones that can, are the ones that did. Whatever their motivation for it is, at this point, it was the right thing to do. all imo

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    This seems to be the only thing these Anthonys care about. I have never seen such money grubbing people.
    When Cindy copyrighted Caylees name only 3 months into this ordeal she tipped her hand as to what her motives were all about. Sickening.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Maybe the Anthonys want some of the focus (and heat) taken off what's going on in the courtroom. They're making their own headlines with the lawsuits. Can't let Casey be the center of attention, ya know. George and Cindy need some face-time, too.

She copywrited the name because people were trying to use it to sell things. We don't have all the facts about why Cindy did that. So far they have not tried to profit off of Caylee, but if there are people selling t-shirts, etc., I would sue in a second. Why should she let anyone profit off that. Surprised anyone thinks it is ok.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast