Anthonys May Sue Over Merchandise being Sold

Truth Seeker

Reaction score
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27920672/detail.html?source=orlpn

POSTED: Tuesday, May 17, 2011
UPDATED: 9:52 am EDT May 17, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney representing the parents of Casey Anthony said he will fight to put a halt to people trying to profit from the murder case centered around his clients' granddaughter.

T-shirts, pins, underwear and other items invoking the names of Casey and Caylee Anthony are being sold on the Internet, including eBay.

Oh, my! The Anthonys' new attorney is sue-trigger-happy. Let's see now... Who else can he/they sue?

oh geez....you'd think what they have on their plate is enough to worry about.

Oh NO!!! We can't have anyone making money from exploiting Caylee except for them!!! Cindy does hold the Caylee Anthony registered trademark, ya know...**eyeroll**

I wonder if they are really wanting to sue because they want to get their piece of the pie $$$$$$$$$$$ :banghead:

Kinda like selling the pictures of Caylee.

Oh NO!!! We can't have anyone making money from exploiting Caylee except for them!!! Cindy does hold the Caylee Anthony registered trademark, ya know...**eyeroll**

41URQBN8dCL._SL160_.jpg

I wonder if they are really wanting to sue because they want to get their piece of the pie $$$$$$$$$$$ :banghead:

They should sue. People are profiting off their name. They don't have to do a thing. Their lawyer does.

Exactly!! that's how ICA paid $250000 to HB by selling pictures of Caylee after she killed her! :sick:

I think there is a sleazy foundation that does no work in Caylee's name that should be sued

I have never agreed with the anthony's on anything. That being said, I think that anyone out there selling tshirts and buttons is just LOW. This is a baby that was killed and thrown out like trash. Regardless of who did it and the circus that has been created, and who created that circus, someone must protect her memory, and at this point, the only ones that can, are the ones that did. Whatever their motivation for it is, at this point, it was the right thing to do. all imo

This seems to be the only thing these Anthonys care about. I have never seen such money grubbing people.
When Cindy copyrighted Caylees name only 3 months into this ordeal she tipped her hand as to what her motives were all about. Sickening.:sick:

Maybe the Anthonys want some of the focus (and heat) taken off what's going on in the courtroom. They're making their own headlines with the lawsuits. Can't let Casey be the center of attention, ya know. George and Cindy need some face-time, too.

She copywrited the name because people were trying to use it to sell things. We don't have all the facts about why Cindy did that. So far they have not tried to profit off of Caylee, but if there are people selling t-shirts, etc., I would sue in a second. Why should she let anyone profit off that. Surprised anyone thinks it is ok.

He might be able to stop people sellling that stuff on ebay, but as to the rest of the Internet- good luck with that!
The A's already copyrighted her name!
Can you imagine the thinking behind that? Sleaze.

I would sue as well. What gives anyone the right to sell stuff with their grandaughter on it? Who would even buy it? Why would someone do that? If I search ebay will I see t-shirts about Shaniya Davis or Haleigh Cummings? It baffles me why this case is so big, truly. jmo

She copywrited the name because people were trying to use it to sell things. We don't have all the facts about why Cindy did that. So far they have not tried to profit off of Caylee, but if there are people selling t-shirts, etc., I would sue in a second. Why should she let anyone profit off that. Surprised anyone thinks it is ok.

They have not profited off Caylee? What do you think the 20K that ABC gave them was for- and they only disclosed that amount because they were FORCED to. Lord knows how much they have made otherwise...

He might be able to stop people sellling that stuff on ebay, but as to the rest of the Internet- good luck with that!
The A's already copyrighted her name!
Can you imagine the thinking behind that? Sleaze.

Why is it sleaze? They saw the Caylee doll was out there. They were protecting Caylee's name. I would sue for it also.

I would sue as well. What gives anyone the right to sell stuff with their grandaughter on it? Who would even buy it? Why would someone do that? If I search ebay will I see t-shirts about Shaniya Davis or Haleigh Cummings? It baffles me why this case is so big, truly. jmo

Agreed Chablis. I think anyone would if they saw people profiting off the name of their grandchild. Cindy can't get a break and that is the way I see it. She is so disliked that anything she does is suspect and basically hated, imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back