Man Mistakenly Cuts Off Penis, Dog Eats It

MomLady

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyID=6406472

BUCHAREST (Reuters) - A elderly Romanian man mistook his penis for a chicken's neck, cut it off and his dog rushed up and ate it, the state Rompres news agency said Monday.
It said 67 year-old Constantin Mocanu, from a village near the southeastern town of Galati, rushed out into his yard in his underwear to kill a noisy chicken keeping him awake at night.

"I confused it with the chicken's neck," Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying. "I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it."

Doctors said the man, who was brought in by an ambulance bleeding heavily, was now out of danger.

© Reuters 2004. All Rights Reserved.

---------------

A lady I work with showed me this article. Had to share it with WS! We had a lot of questions about how this could have happened. :confused:

MomLady

:loser: :doh: :sick: He couldn't FEEL himself grabbing HIMSELF? He mistook it for the chicken's neck? How feathery could it have been? OMG ick.

Next to ISP, this HAS to be the stupidest man on the face of the planet!

How? How? How could he not have known? Was he drunk? stoned? or what?

Note that this incident also took place in Romania. THese people sure have had a rash of "penis" problems in that country!!!! Somebody should do something.

BirdieBoo said:
Is he sure he cut it off? Maybe someone stole it.

you may be on to something! This may be related?!Here's a quote from another thread:

Mob beats penis thief to death
[font=verdana,tahoma,arial,helvetica]A mob in northeast Nigeria has beaten a government official to death after he was accused of causing a man's penis to disappear, police said on Wednesday.[/font]

[font=verdana,tahoma,arial,helvetica]
[/font]

It's like the witches of eastwick in here, stop, stop with the cut off, eat, burned, ripped off, bitten off etc. I now have a complex because I appear to be the only man in Europe NOT to have had a nasty accident visited on my nether regions

Hugh said:
I appear to be the only man in Europe NOT to have had a nasty accident visited on my nether regions
Your day will come Hugh, your day will come :angel:

I have now heard everything. My list is complete.
Things will be even trickier when he goes to the powder room. He probably still has a few jewels for his jewelry chest, hmmm.

What kind of a dog was it?

Camper said:
What kind of a dog was it?
I am just going to take a wild guess that it was one of those 'weiner dogs' LOL

Casshew said:
I am just going to take a wild guess that it was one of those 'weiner dogs' LOL
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

blueclouds said:
:loser: :doh: :sick: He couldn't FEEL himself grabbing HIMSELF? He mistook it for the chicken's neck? How feathery could it have been? OMG ick.
ROFL... indeed.

Hugh said:
It's like the witches of eastwick in here, stop, stop with the cut off, eat, burned, ripped off, bitten off etc. I now have a complex because I appear to be the only man in Europe NOT to have had a nasty accident visited on my nether regions

I'd be careful if I were you - don't go out without a LOT OF PROTECTION. Do they have armor for those areas?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back