Get it on JVM!! Possible connection to Maine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
I have NO clue what the connection would be but I am sure you have all heard about the unidentified little boy whose body was found in Portland Maine. JVM is covering this tonight and at the the end of her opening statement said "could it be missing Kyron Hormon" I have no clue what the connection would be or where she'd get this but I thought I would run on here to alert everyone.

I heard that too WillenFan21. I wonder if it is his remains. So sad.

Waiting for this segment once she gets done dragging arnold thru the mud.

I don't think this is Kyron...the image does not look like him at all...his teeth would be distinctive, to me anyway, and also they would have noticed his extremely poor vision, I would think, on autopsy.

And really, Arnold story needs to come first, before a dead little child??

i thought of Tanner also, but I think he could have been i.d.'d by now.

I don't think this is Kyron...the image does not look like him at all...his teeth would be distinctive, to me anyway, and also they would have noticed his extremely poor vision, I would think, on autopsy.

And really, Arnold story needs to come first, before a dead little child??

I don't think it is either but I am so curious as to to why Jane would pull Kyron out of no where with this story. You know what I mean? It is probably nothing but I wanted to alert everyone anyway.

"This computer generated image ..."

I don't know how they do the computer generated image, and if the teeth would be accurate.

OMG cops in Maine are wondering if it is him according to JVM.

ETA: OK they spoke to LE in Washington State and after speaking to them LE in Maine don't think it is Kyron.

Those shoes look way to small to be Kyron's shows. Why do they do such misleading headlines. The poor parents.

I am glad they are bringing Kyron to the headlines but this way.

Those shoes look way to small to be Kyron's shows. Why do they do such misleading headlines. The poor parents.

Ratings?

IMO: Every time the public is mislead purposefully by the media headlines, they should have to put a fine($$$$$) into the missing childrens foundation!!

Kyron Hormans name is being "used" - to get the viewer to tune in - that is NOT right. It is not right for the deseased child nor is it fair to Kyron, nor his family.

I see ZERO connection between this UID and Kyron. They look nothing alike, are different ages, are at opposite ends of the country, and this kid was killed just hours before he was found. What was the point of JVM even making that connection? Ratings??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82