2011.05.17 - Levi Page - our own TRICIA will be on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Websleuths' own Tricia Griffith will be on the Levi Page show tonight with an update from Susan's friends. They will also discuss all the new developments in the Casey Anthony case.

Tonight The Levi Page Show. Listen at 6:00 PM Pacific and 9:00 PM Eastern.

You don't want to miss it!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

:woot:

Go Tricia! :cheer:

coulda sworn I posted on here - poof be gone. Congrats Tricia, hope it goes GREAT!

Mel

Websleuths' own Tricia Griffith will be on the Levi Page show tonight with an update from Susan's friends. They will also discuss all the new developments in the Casey Anthony case.

Tonight The Levi Page Show. Listen at 6:00 PM Pacific and 9:00 PM Eastern.

You don't want to miss it!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

You bet your sweet bippy I don't! Thanks Missy ray gun!:crazy:

Holly H.: not surprised it is taking this long... usually takes 3-5 weeks.. one week is not a lot of time..

this is not unusual..

Was that Susan's remains they found yesterday? Between dr app's and Caylee and cooking, I haven't had time to look...

Holly H: glad to see they are taking their time.. don't want it coming back on a jury selection process

Holly H: most reversals come down with selection and with jury instruction on the law

Holly H: hhjp is ONE SMART COOKIE...and he is making sure he offers the defense every opportunity/chance

he is making sure he gives casey a fair trial from the start

Yay first question to Tricia is about ICA throwing her parents under the bus.

Tricia: CA is the key here to raising this dysfunctional family

Tricia: throwing under the bus: absolutely no shock.. we have seen her take every bit of truth and twist it to serve her and her only..

she obviously grew up in a dysfunctional family and this will give the jury an opportunity to give other conviction options like manslaughter.

Levi thinks GA will be the fall guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member