730 users online (100 members and 630 guests)  

Websleuths News

PA - Son Stabs Mom In Head Repeatedly Because......

Stefan Harcum had an excuse for murdering his mother. The 23 year old who stabbed his own mother in the head over and over said she wouldn't stop hollering.

Chanice Harcum was found faacedown and stabbed repeatedly in the head when cops were finally able to get into the home. Stefan wouldn't let his sister in when she popped over and he even held the door so cops couldn't get in.

It's as simple as that. He told cops he stabbed his mom cause she wouldn't quit hollering.

http://articles.philly.com/2011-05-1...t-bloody-knife

At least this young man went so far as to state a motivation. Most don't. I wonder what she was yelling about. Probably something which made him uncomfortable. Or he stabbed her and she started fighting and screaming and thus he stabbed her again. So very sad. I have to wonder if he's afflicted with an onset of some sort of mental illness.

Age 23...knives....mothers.

When my dear son was around 15 he used to lock his room and play that Eminem song about killing his mother, at full volume, over and over again. Ummmmm...so glad those days are over. He is 23 and way over that teen angst, thank goodness.

This kid was now 23 so I guess it did not improve.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    At least this young man went so far as to state a motivation. Most don't. I wonder what she was yelling about. Probably something which made him uncomfortable. Or he stabbed her and she started fighting and screaming and thus he stabbed her again. So very sad. I have to wonder if he's afflicted with an onset of some sort of mental illness.

Age 23...knives....mothers.
    I am going to guess. He was 23 and living at home so I bet she was yelling the usual things..." Have you gotten a job yet ..Are you even looking ? Do I smell pot? Take out the trash please... Listen when I am speaking to you..."

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I am going to guess. He was 23 and living at home so I bet she was yelling the usual things..." Have you gotten a job yet ..Are you even looking ? Do I smell pot? Take out the trash please... Listen when I am speaking to you..."
    Good reason to stab your mother in the head numerous times that one

Folks please get it right. She was "HOLLERING".

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Lord knows what the poor lady hollered about. My grown DD just moved back home and I promised myself I will not holler. That's been one lousey week and let me tell ya I could have hollered about twenty things.

Stabbing in the head even if it's not your own Mama is fairly gruesome, right?

I wonder if once he stabbed her in the head is why she hollered and that is why he repeatedly stabbed her in the head to shut her up because she wouldnt stop screaming.

A West Oak Lane man told authorities that he repeatedly stabbed his mother in the head Saturday night because she just "kept hollering," police said.

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

My wife has been hollering at me lately

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Laddsy View Post
    LOL, behave. Or if you decide not to behave, send me a link to an article.

Maybe you better wait and see how that defense works out with this teen. I am not sure it will be too successful . I have seen the sleepwalking one work however, especially with Ambien use.

We must gently suggest to Mrs. Laddsy only to yell. No hollering.