2011.05.18 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection DAY NINE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
image_breakfast_buffet_1.jpg

http://alyredfm.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/image_breakfast_buffet_1.jpg

(Oh, I see you, overnight peekers/noshers. Not yet, I say. Not yet.)

Good morning! It's a great day! Jury today!

Buffet is open! :cheer:

Good Morning peeps!

Good morning! After reading the article about the "different Caseys" this a.m., it occurred to me for the first time that this is the longest any of these attorneys have had to deal with ICA in one sitting (so to speak). Looks like the charm has worn off.

I want to say a special thanks to Patty for posting the videos. They really helped me catch up on the "good bits" yesterday.

:loveyou:

Good Morning!!

It's gonna be a fabulous day! :great::great::great::great:

We're gonna get to 12 today! I just feel it. And all of those 12 will know, wiithout reasonable doubt, that she is guilty.

I must have slept well last night... I feel all alert and full of questions.

Yesterday, a poster (I can't remember whom) mentioned that a lipreading friend was going to go over sections of the jury selection proceedings and that they would post what came out of it. Can anyone remember who had posted that?

Morning all. Wont be able to hang in here for too long till this afternoon. I am so glad to know that I wont miss a thing with all of your great recaps! (Might even lose a lb or 2 by missing the great buffets ynot has laid out for us!)

I"m really slacking and am so behind...are we still beginning at 8:30a like most days? Or has HHJP bumped the time up to 8:00a?

Must be later than 8:30, for no video is even on yet....what did someone in Tampa overslept or what. LOL

I must have slept well last night... I feel all alert and full of questions.

Yesterday, a poster (I can't remember whom) mentioned that a lipreading friend was going to go over sections of the jury selection proceedings and that they would post what came out of it. Can anyone remember who had posted that?

LOL - I did not sleep well at all - live close to a major hospital in my city and it was siren night, what with a full moon and all - but still wide awake and alert - and ready for a fabulous buffet. Brought my own "coffee traveler" thanks but I'll just dig into the good stuff at the table right now!

Thanks ynot - you continue to be a wonderful hostess!

I read 8:30 on twitter this morning....I have to leave early today:(

Babysitting granddaughters and I have a paper to write for my Herb group tomorrow. Hoping I can keep up today.

(laundry, dishes, meals...those are extras...:innocent:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy