2011.05.18 Jury Selection Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
OK kiddos, fasten your seatbelts!

:rollercoaster::rollercoaster::rollercoaster:

you better worrrrrrk. work it girl. do your thang. on. the. runway.

whoever put ru paul in my head.... we are so fighting.

Did anyone else see Dr. Koby (Kobalinski sp?) on IS. He is still schilling for the defense. Doesn't like Dr. Vass too much. LOL

I'm so over that seal...any one know whats up???? why the delay????

Again let us remmeber what we are fighting for and that is justice for this poor adorable child who is with God....
caylee-green-dress.jpg

Thanks PattyG for leaving the videos of this mornings proceedings at the end of the morning thread. You'll get yourself a job producing on NG at this rate. You could tell her a thing or two.

geeesh, everyone must be tired of this, one juror this morning, long 5 minute conference, long sidebar, long lunch, now late for the afternoon session. Today is not running as smoothly as other days

Did the DT try and object to the state striking the last juror? Wasn't he African American?
Was that brought up again?

Here!

ETA. I post *here* so peeps can see my links. :)

*tear* Caylee would love to eat grits with us but she will never be able to do that with anyone because of ICA

you better worrrrrrk. work it girl. do your thang. on. the. runway.

whoever put ru paul in my head.... we are so fighting.

If you can't love yourself, how in the h*** are you gonna love somebody else?

geeesh, everyone must be tired of this, one juror this morning, long 5 minute conference, long sidebar, long lunch, now late for the afternoon session. Today is not running as smoothly as other days

guess we aren't on "perry plan" anymore...more like DT plan.....:banghead::maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vconners