Is ICA running her Defense?

mombomb

Reaction score
Mods, please delete if inappropriate. I have never started a thread before.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27938803/index.html

I've watched this video over and over again. It appears to me that ICA feels very strongly that her defense team do something.

Any thoughts as to what happened here and if it relates to JB's request for a 15 lunch extension and then his disappearance?

Very interesting around the 11:20 mark or so. Even before hand she seems very verbal to her DT. That 11:20 mark is wow! Looks like she's saying "do it, whatever it takes, I don't care, just do it."

I can read lips but not ones facing sideways. This is the best I can make out due to her position. But, yes, it certainly looks like she has a lot to say today to her defense. I sure would like to know what her DT is supposed "to do".

Very interesting around the 11:20 mark or so. Even before hand she seems very verbal to her DT. That 11:20 mark is wow! Looks like she's saying "do it, whatever it takes, I don't care, just do it."

I can read lips but not ones facing sideways. This is the best I can make out due to her position. But, yes, it certainly looks like she has a lot to say today to her defense. I sure would like to know what her DT is supposed "to do".

Ooh - read some more lips for us!!! I have been trying, but I can't. Keep at it, K?:blowkiss:

Ooh - read some more lips for us!!! I have been trying, but I can't. Keep at it, K?:blowkiss:

LOL! I wish it was something I had as a hobby. Unfortunately, I had to learn out of necessity as I have 80% hearing loss in one ear (no sympathy from me for CM). If I don't read lips I hear things like rice/mice get mixed up. And that can be bad for dinner cooking.

She's very closed mouth in her speech with the two females at the table. Being sideways I can't make out a thing of what she's saying. I'll keep trying.

I can't make out what AF is saying, either the camera is too far, she doesn't annunciate well or her cold is affecting her a lot.

3:40 approx ICA starts a lot of eyebrow dancing shortly after motioning someone towards her.

ARGH! Wish she would move her hand from her chin. LOL

11:14-11:15 she definitely says "and that's the problem".

As I'm watching this it's become obvious, there's a lot of whispering going on. The female DT members and ICA are not speaking loudly or being animated with their voices (hard for me to decipher this way).

She's very closed mouth in her speech with the two females at the table. Being sideways I can't make out a thing of what she's saying. I'll keep trying.

I can't make out what AF is saying, either the camera is too far, she doesn't annunciate well or her cold is affecting her a lot.

3:40 approx ICA starts a lot of eyebrow dancing shortly after motioning someone towards her.

She says do it, do it. I mean yes. Then shakes her head yes.

Thank you Disguised! Any idea what she says starting at about the 2:20 mark when AF shows her something on her phone, ICA reads it and then at about the 2:40 mark gets very animated and forceful. Then AF puts her hand to her face.

At around the 6:15 mark, it appears that ICA says something like "where is he" and then "someone find him".

Thank you Disguised! Any idea what she says starting at about the 2:20 mark when AF shows her something on her phone, ICA reads it and then at about the 2:40 mark gets very animated and forceful. Then AF puts her hand to her face.

At around the 6:15 mark, it appears that ICA says something like "where is he" and then "someone find him".

Can't make out 2:20 and forward. Camera is far and kind of blurry and she's got her hand over her mouth. I'll check 6:15.

Mods, please delete if inappropriate. I have never started a thread before.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27938803/index.html

I've watched this video over and over again. It appears to me that ICA feels very strongly that her defense team do something.

Any thoughts as to what happened here and if it relates to JB's request for a 15 lunch extension and then his disappearance?

It looks to me like she's saying, "Go away. I don't want to deal with it. Go away. Okay?"

about 11:23

6:06 it looks like she says "Who/what are you looking for? I said, who/what are you looking for. Then she looks around and says "where is it/he"?

She's distressed in that moment to figure out whomever or whatever needs to be found. Could be JB? Could be something else. Can't be certain.

I'm so wanting to find out "and that's the problem" is about @ 11:14. I just cannot make out what they're saying.

As I'm watching this it's become obvious, there's a lot of whispering going on. The female DT members and ICA are not speaking loudly or being animated with their voices (hard for me to decipher this way).

BBM. Now I've got "eyebrow dancing" going through my head over and over to the tune of "Kung Fu Fighting"

The "Where is he?" looks very clear. The rest at that point I can't make out.

I thought that's what she was saying at first as well. But there's what seems to be a 't' inflection at the end of what she says. Just before that it looks likeshe's saying "what are you looking for". It might not be JB. But, being that she's facing sideways, I'm going to assume it could be either one of these.

It's so hard to tell as the video seems grainy to me. Wish we had crisp clear ones.

ETA: I would think if she were looking for JB she would look around the courtroom in her motion as she asked where is he? She looks on the desk as if to say where is it here? I'm ot sure but that's what keeps jumping out to me.

BBM. Now I've got "eyebrow dancing" going through my head over and over to the tune of "Kung Fu Fighting"

Finally, the song has a meaning.

Forever stuck with that now. :crazy:

I found that we can zoom in on these videos however the little player icon gets planted smack dab right over ICA's face. Clever clever.

AF is not happy at the beginning when KC tells her something. She runs her hands through her hair. She composes a text message after their first interaction, shows it to KC, and then continues with the text.

LOL! I wish it was something I had as a hobby. Unfortunately, I had to learn out of necessity as I have 80% hearing loss in one ear (no sympathy from me for CM). If I don't read lips I hear things like rice/mice get mixed up. And that can be bad for dinner cooking.

LOL!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

13:30 GM is putting his hands on JB's shoulders?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back