Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 919
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by nancysniece View Post
    I did get confirmation from a family member close to Gail that there is not alot of media coverage and they really don't want it to go to Certian ones. (IMO, the husband) Gail's brother and sister are being contacted and they are turning stuff down for specific reasons. I was told the law inforcement is being respected right now as they are gathering evidence against their case.
    If they want it covered by the major news affiliate networks in AL, north of Montgomery, please let me know and I can give them the affiliate networks to contact.


  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lilsnoopy For This Useful Post:


  3. #137
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,661
    Quote Originally Posted by nancysniece View Post
    I did get confirmation from a family member close to Gail that there is not alot of media coverage and they really don't want it to go to Certian ones. (IMO, the husband) Gail's brother and sister are being contacted and they are turning stuff down for specific reasons. I was told the law inforcement is being respected right now as they are gathering evidence against their case.
    nancysniece, could you explain a little more what you mean by "there is not a lot of media coverage and they really don't want it to go to Certian ones. (IMO, the husband)" ? Do you mean they don't want the husband to get media coverage or they don't want any information that might be gathered to go to the husband?

    Also, I wonder if they are turning down media requests because LE told them to? As you say, "for specific reasons" .

    Thanks.
    Columbo


  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Columbo For This Useful Post:


  5. #138
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
    Nothing adds up. I mean, her family isn't even sure whether or not Matt had anything to do with her anxiety,fear, and mysterious departure by car, yet they don't want any national spotlight on this case.
    Don't get it either...I just really hope it's a good thing.


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilsnoopy For This Useful Post:


  7. #139
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
    nancysniece, could you explain a little more what you mean by "there is not a lot of media coverage and they really don't want it to go to Certian ones. (IMO, the husband)" ? Do you mean they don't want the husband to get media coverage or they don't want any information that might be gathered to go to the husband?

    Also, I wonder if they are turning down media requests because LE told them to? As you say, "for specific reasons" .

    Thanks.
    Columbo
    They only said, certain ones. THEY DID NOT REFER TO WHO. I am completely assuming the husband. Not something anyone told me. I'm assuming if they are close or near locating her maybe they wouldn't want certain ones to know so she wouldn't be in further danger???? My guess. Also, for specific reasons, I believe this probably has a lot to do with the the legal issues going on, the children involved, etc. It sounds like they are not wanting the media to interrupt or distract the investigation, along with protecting the children, etc. especially being unsure who is really responsible for her disappearance.


  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nancysniece For This Useful Post:


  9. #140
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by nancysniece View Post
    They only said, certain ones. THEY DID NOT REFER TO WHO. I am completely assuming the husband. Not something anyone told me. I'm assuming if they are close or near locating her maybe they wouldn't want certain ones to know so she wouldn't be in further danger???? My guess. Also, for specific reasons, I believe this probably has a lot to do with the the legal issues going on, the children involved, etc. It sounds like they are not wanting the media to interrupt or distract the investigation, along with protecting the children, etc. especially being unsure who is really responsible for her disappearance.
    I'm asking this respectfully, and will understand if you don't want to answer. But, are you saying that your impression is that Gail's husband only wants the media in certain areas to cover this?


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to lilsnoopy For This Useful Post:


  11. #141
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    29
    No, I didn't get that impression. He wasn't mentioned at all.


  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nancysniece For This Useful Post:


  13. #142
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,049
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsnoopy View Post
    I'm asking this respectfully, and will understand if you don't want to answer. But, are you saying that your impression is that Gail's husband only wants the media in certain areas to cover this?
    Thanks lilsnoopy, I am confused too.
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou


  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:


  15. #143
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by nancysniece View Post
    No, I didn't get that impression. He wasn't mentioned at all.
    I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood.


  16. #144
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,049
    So Gail's family is turning down media and the reason is that they are trying to avoid impacting the investigation? Just trying to get this straight in my head.
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou


  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:


  18. #145
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    So Gail's family is turning down media and the reason is that they are trying to avoid impacting the investigation? Just trying to get this straight in my head.
    Me too. Just can't quite get the idea here.


  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lilsnoopy For This Useful Post:


  20. #146
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    So Gail's family is turning down media and the reason is that they are trying to avoid impacting the investigation? Just trying to get this straight in my head.
    I put what I was told, kind of vague, but yes, sounds like SOME of the media is being turned down for various reasons.....


  21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nancysniece For This Useful Post:


  22. #147
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by nancysniece View Post
    I put what I was told, kind of vague, but yes, sounds like SOME of the media is being turned down for various reasons.....
    Thanks for sharing. I guess it's hard to know what the reasons are in a situation like this.


  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lilsnoopy For This Useful Post:


  24. #148
    hollyblue's Avatar
    hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,113
    I think that GP's family may be talking about NG, etc and not MSM. Since Diane and family was/are not allowed to talk to the children, maybe they don't want to put pressure on MP. Feeling a little intimidation from MP and his attorney??? not to bring any undo attention to MP. Let's face it, he doesn't have a job to go to at this point, and we don't know his mental state either....before or now. Maybe GP's family is walking on egg shells right now because of the children and having to make careful decisions in that regard. I truly believe they want the media's help in getting the word out, but are soft stepping in the coverage of MP, knowing if he is involved, it will be gleaned out. JMO


  25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:


  26. #149
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    56
    If they are fearful of the state of their relationship with MP, then I can fully understand why they would be avoiding Nancy Grace at this point. She tends to be overly accusing of people who she feels have a gap in their story, which I understand her reasoning for, but if you are being careful, then that's not the place to go.


  27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to perico For This Useful Post:


  28. #150
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,215
    Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    I think that GP's family may be talking about NG, etc and not MSM. Since Diane and family was/are not allowed to talk to the children, maybe they don't want to put pressure on MP. Feeling a little intimidation from MP and his attorney??? not to bring any undo attention to MP. Let's face it, he doesn't have a job to go to at this point, and we don't know his mental state either....before or now. Maybe GP's family is walking on egg shells right now because of the children and having to make careful decisions in that regard. I truly believe they want the media's help in getting the word out, but are soft stepping in the coverage of MP, knowing if he is involved, it will be gleaned out. JMO
    Are you saying LE may have asked Gail's family of origin to keep this on the down low as much as possible? Is her family under the impresssion LE is looking at him or is LE attempting to cover MP's rear end or perhaps their own? Considering everything that has transpired before and after her disappearance I cannot believe they are not suspicious of his actions/non actions even IF they aren't saying they are...JMHO

    ETA..Perhaps, I am totally confused as to what you are trying to say.. Are you saying Gail's family doesn't want HLN and the NG show to feature this case? IF they don't, I can't blame them for that...JMHO

    On the other hand IF he is indeed invloved I hope it is gleaned out...JMHO
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 05-20-2011 at 03:16 PM. Reason: ETA
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

    JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW


  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:


Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 11:21 PM
  2. Replies: 580
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 06:04 PM
  3. Replies: 827
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 10:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •