2011.05.20 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eleven)

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Breakfast time!

hotel-11737-Breakfast%20buffet.jpg

http://www.apartments-prague.biz/img_c/hotel-11737-Breakfast%20buffet.jpg

G'morning!! Let's swear 'em in today! :cheer:

I have a tweeter account and I don't really understand how it works. Just very few basics.

How is this going to work today? Will JB and State have to use their strikes before they start with the strikes on the Alternates? Anyone know how it is actually going to work?

Hello again to everyone... Hope this is the day the jurors really get sworn in and there is smooth sailing. Will be in and out of here today checking in. Peace

Oh that was funny, watergirl and thank you for sharing

Good morning everyone!

I hear the jury transport bus is being cleaned and gassed up for the trip to Orlando Sunday afternoon! Leading the bus willl be a marching band and a string of carts and horses. I understand that the horses will actually be pulling the carts behind them this time much to AF's concern.

:seeya:

How is this going to work today? Will JB and State have to use their strikes before they start with the strikes on the Alternates? Anyone know how it is actually going to work?

The way I understand it is they will have the opportunity to use their strikes before HHJP swears the jury. They aren't required to use them, however. HHJP gets to decide how many alternates (that's his decision and at his discretion), and after that, I'm not sure how it works.

I so loved the Judge face yesterday when he learned he forgot the DP and General question. It was such a cute look about him.

I so loved the Judge face yesterday when he learned he forgot the DP and General question. It was such a cute look about him.

Do you know which video with time stamp it is? I would love to see that. Missed most of yesterday because of RL...and RL will intrude again today.

UGH! GMA had Ashley Banfield on and she was saying that they don't have the jurors and that the trial is in jepoardy because too many people have heard about this case. Umm, HELLO???? We have 16, 16 jurors! Even with back strikes we have 12! Now it's just time to get the Alt's and Monday it is. I'm sooo sick of sensationalism.

NG is on right now talking.

I wonder if the SAO will share a list of even 20 potential witness names in order of appearance with the DT so they can prepare their case. LOL!! Does anyone on the defense even know how foolish they sound when they confide they haven't even got the brain power to imagine and plan on how the story will unfold.

Anyone have the "links" for today's session? I am particular to the "akai" Windows video player site...I checked the other topic for Day 11, but it's not there either.... :(

Good Morning All!!:great: Wow - did I just read 'Beach say we could come in a swear today?? :rocker:

Wow, this is good news because sometimes I really feel like it - with the level of frustration that happens when the DT starts their whinging?

And I have a few choice words I can think of - so nice to hear the mods have relaxed the rules for today, cause T/O's have been known to be handed out around here for that ...heh heh.....

LG looks at clock, yawns and wanders off to get her first cup of coffee at 4:50am her time...

Do you know which video with time stamp it is? I would love to see that. Missed most of yesterday because of RL...and RL will intrude again today.
I do not, but I believe it was the one of the last 3, maybe last one. My memory in some areas are bad right now.

I wonder if the SAO will share a list of even 20 potential witness names in order of appearance with the DT so they can prepare their case. LOL!! Does anyone on the defense even know how foolish they sound when they confide they haven't even got the brain power to imagine and plan on how the story will unfold.

Karn!!! Your Avatar!!!! Magnificent!!!

Good morning all:seeya: I anticipate chills when HHJP swears in the jury. We are one more day closer to getting Justice For Caylee:great:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth
Back